Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. (5445 Views)

Senate Orders Arrest Of CEOs Of Glo, Crown Flour Mills 28 Others / Loot Recovery Diezani And FG In Secret Talks / EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by arresa: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKMJDz60Ey0

How former President Jonathan, Diezani and 28 others converted Maitama Hills to private property
Beke Asemota February 5, 2016 8:54 pm

The Nigerian Senate has discovered illegal conversion and sale of green areas within Maitama Hills in the Federal Capital Territory by the previous administration.
The alleged fraud was revealed by the Senate Committee on FCT. According to the Chairman of the Committee, Dino Melaye, Maitama Hills was acquired by Former President Goodluck Jonathan, Diezani-Alison Madueke and 28 top-ranking individuals and organisations.

http://oak.tv/how-former-president-jonathan-diezani-and-28-others-converted-maitama-hills-to-private-property/

Jona don finish Nigeria patapata.

The thief not only supervise corruption, he actively looted everything in sight..

Chei!!!

11 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by acenazt: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
oga jona shugaban barayi. That man has no piety at all.

4 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by MalcoImX: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
What do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
If I talk wetin dey my mind,

Many of these ineffectual wailers go quote me like mad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Zzyco: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Demolish it and compensate him duly, if he present his documents to you. This government makes unnecessary news, many other houses are located in that location, why is GEJ and aides own different? The guy above no body needs to quote you. Just like @ benmurraybruce for common sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Aufbauh(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Jonathan is indeed a clueless corrupt chameleon tossed by some selfish northern cabal, supported by some greedy southern cronies and hailed by the ipob.
It is better to free a felon than to give GEJ an amnesty.

9 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by themilanway(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Aufbauh:
Jonathan is a clueless wicked man tossed by some selfish northern cabal, supported by some greedy southern cronies and hailed by the ipob.
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by StOla: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Jonathan was born ready for the looting.

The only seating president in the world who claimed he set out to campaign for re-election, but ended up campaigning that thieves ought not be arrested and convicted and jailed for their crimes by a responsible government.

The future generations will sure hear about the man some in the criminal underworld know as Don Fortunato.

Many will argue that his impoverished childhood imbued him with a penchant for theft in a bid to avoid a return to his gloomy past, but all will come to the conclusion that he was the purest personification of daftness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by asEdeyHOT: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
When they call him an ineffectual buffoon, IPOB youths complain

When they call him Retardee.en , Wailers shout

GEJ is the most corrupt leader Nigeria has ever had

He is wicked and a horrible man. May he rot in hell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Zzyco: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Aufbauh:
Jonathan is indeed a clueless corrupt camelion tossed by some selfish northern cabal, supported by some greedy southern cronies and hailed by the ipob.
So after saying this you would still scream one Nigeria? That not right!

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Caseless: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
If Gej is not alive today, I might find it extremely hard to say 'RIP' to him. If this is what power means(using your office to steal everything), God I pray you don't give it to me.

What's the use of being a former president and your name is always called for the wrong reasons always? Fvck power in this case!

5 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Caseless: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
StOla:
Jonathan was born ready for the looting.

The only seating president in the world who claimed he set out to campaign for re-election, but ended up campaigning that thieves ought not be arrested and convicted and jailed for their crimes by a responsible government.

The future generations will sure hear about the man some in the criminal underworld know as Don Fortunato.

Many will come to the conclusion that he was the purest personification of daftness.
a mistake like Gej has never been made anywhere in the world. I pray God don't punish us with such leadership again- if we witness such again, Nigeria may cease to exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by StOla: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Caseless:
a mistake like Gej has never been made anywhere in the world. I pray God don't punish us with such leadership again- if we witness such again, Nigeria may cease to exist.

The world will always have dunces occupy it from time to time.

The greatest lesson from the Jonathan episode is that political aspirants should stop opting for moro.ns as their running mates in a bid to avoid clash of competing ambitions. Such moro.ns can end up succeeding their principals via the route of political succession.

If the above had been practised, the highest post Jonathan would have held is the post of father to his children.
Except the state took the welfare of the children into consideration and retrieved them from a mentally handicapped father who would only end up breeding community thieves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Caseless: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
StOla:

The world will always have dunces occupy it from time to time.

The greatest lesson from the Jonathan episode is that political aspirants should stop opting for moro.ns as their running mates in a bid to avoid clash of competing ambitions. Such moro.ns can end up succeeding their principals via the route of political succession.

If the above had been practised, the highest post Jonathan would have held is the post of father to his children.
Except the state took the welfare of the children into consideration and retrieved them from a mentally handicapped father who would only end up breeding community thieves.
grin grin grin . The world gave us a gargantuan effete as president.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by CecyAdrian(f): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Christ!!, once again the Ineffectual Baboon did not disappoint. Some people broke records sha angry... me I no call any body name ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by dustmalik: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2016
The truth is, most people don't know what happened in Abuja, especially when Bala Mohammed was the minister of FCT. He and Patience Jonathan kept and sold several districts in Abuja. If these people don't go to jail, then the war on corruption is simply nonexistent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by stevecantrell: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2016
If it aint Jona,
It can never be like Jona.

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Caseless:

Try President George Bush Jnr. That guy almost brought America to its knees.

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2016
lalasticlala and Ishilove. Stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:20am On Feb 06, 2016
dustmalik:
The truth is, most people don't know what happened in Abuja, especially when Bala Mohammed was the minister of FCT. He and Patience Jonathan kept and sold several districts in Abuja. If these people don't go to jail, then the war on corruption is simply nonexistent.

If President Buhari does not jail these people then he failed Nigerians who voted for him.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by malton: 12:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Jonathan: pacesetter on anything corruption.

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by jaybee3(m): 3:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Amberon: 3:34am On Feb 06, 2016
PDP.... share the money.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by ehissi(m): 4:29am On Feb 06, 2016
If plots of land were allocated to these fellows; was due process followed!!??

If it wasn't; then let the offenders be prosecuted. Meanwhile, I am aware that land isn't allocated with saliva; return back whatever money they paid for the land and then plant whatever bush you wanna plant there!!

Chikenan! On to the next one!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by skademzy(m): 4:39am On Feb 06, 2016
All thesame, I still stand on the fact that the FG should settle any case involving jonathan through a plea bargain, not the type used during His tenure but the actual one that will make him return all loots without prosecution. He atleast deserve some respect for his gesture in the last election, one OBJ will never exhibit even in his dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by yemmynoni: 4:54am On Feb 06, 2016
Mr "HERO" no try ooooo
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by TimeManager(m): 5:02am On Feb 06, 2016
The biggest scam in the history of this country is; "I had no shoes". That line was so charming & disarming that gej undressed us & gave it to us back to back. Every intelligent & brilliant minds became a mumu button in the hands of jonathan. EFCC must also probe his shoes.
The truth has spoken!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Liberty90: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Aufbauh:
Jonathan is indeed a clueless corrupt chameleon tossed by some selfish northern cabal, supported by some greedy southern cronies and hailed by the ipob.
It is better to free a felon than to give GEJ an amnesty.

Irrational Yoruba hypocrite. Still waiting on your comment on Tinubu, Fashola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Liberty90: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If President Buhari does not jail these people then he failed Nigerians who voted for him.

Yorubas as usual...they are already here commenting above me, calling for the jailing and hagging of SS people. In other threads, telling them...Igbos is your enemy, another thread calling for the hagging of Diezani, in another calling for the jailing of Tompolo. However when it comes to oil, they pretend ....you know we love you, beware of Igbos oh. Thunder fire you pathological hypocrites.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2016
Liberty90:

Yorubas as usual...they are already here commenting above me, calling for the jailing and hagging of SS people. In other threads, telling them...Igbos is your enemy, another thread calling for the hagging of Diezani, in another calling for the jailing of Tompolo. However when it comes to oil, they pretend ....you know we love you, beware of Igbos oh. Thunder fire you pathological hypocrites.

Ridiculous. My mother is from Abia State. My father is from Akwa Ibom State. I was born and raised in Port Harcourt. How am I Youruba?

Let us talk right or wrong and leave out ethnic or tribal sentiments. You guys make it look like the People from the East and South South Nigeria support thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Liberty90: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Ridiculous. My mother is from Abia State. My father is from Akwa Ibom State. I was born and raised in Port Harcourt. How am I Youruba?

Let is talk right and wrong and leave out ethnic or tribal sentiments. You guys make it look like the People from the East and South South Nigeria support thieves.

If you like claim that your father is from Nicaragua and your mother from Mesopotamia, it won't change you are a yoruba by how you reason. If you people are serious about corruption, start with Tinubu, Fashola, Ameachi, e.t.c. Anumanu!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah / High-profile Govt Officials Run Away From Assets Verification, CCB Laments / APC Wins Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.