Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,386 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. (5460 Views)

Senate Orders Arrest Of CEOs Of Glo, Crown Flour Mills 28 Others / Loot Recovery Diezani And FG In Secret Talks / EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Liberty90:

If you like claim that your father is from Nicaragua and your mother from Mesopotamia, it won't change you are a yoruba by how you reason. If you people are serious about corruption, start with Tinubu, Fashola, Ameachi, e.t.c. Anumanu!

The fight against corruption should start. It should not be about Tinubu or Diezani. Anyone the government starts with is fine with me. We should not ask for the Government to pull his hands off anybody.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by ProudOlodo: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
TimeManager:
The biggest scam in the history of this country is; "I had no shoes". That line was so charming & disarming that gej undressed us & gave it to us back to back. Every intelligent & brilliant minds became a mumu button in the hands of jonathan. EFCC must also probe his shoes.
The truth has spoken!
gringrin
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Happiness87(f): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
When they call him an ineffectual buffoon, IPOB youths complain
When they call him Retardee.en , Wailers shout
GEJ is the most corrupt leader Nigeria has ever had
He is wicked and a horrible man. May he rot in hell
arresa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKMJDz60Ey0

Jona don finish Nigeria patapata.

The thief not only supervise corruption, he actively looted everything in sight..

Chei!!!

also show us how Tinubu converted the land owned by Lagos state polytechnic to TVC, RC And Consat offices

hahaha

hypocrisy smells

cc:
stola zombie
Aufbauh:
Jonathan is indeed a clueless corrupt chameleon tossed by some selfish northern cabal, supported by some greedy southern cronies and hailed by the ipob.
It is better to free a felon than to give GEJ an amnesty.
arresa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKMJDz60Ey0

Jona don finish Nigeria patapata.

The thief not only supervise corruption, he actively looted everything in sight..

Chei!!!

also show us how Tinubu converted the land owned by Lagos state polytechnic to TVC, RC And Consat offices

hahaha

hypocrisy smells

cc:
stola zombie
CecyAdrian blind follower

timemanager hypocrite
TheGoodJoe zombies
Aufbauh tinubu"s shoe shiner
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by sammy4life2(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Some of u don't even have mb to watch the video and u are here commenting rubbish. Did Jonathan and the rest steal the land? Or did the collect it with veto power?? The right procedure was followed in the allocation of the land in question so those making noise should be ready to refund all these people their money's back
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by CecyAdrian(f): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Happiness87:

hahaha

hypocrisy smells

cc:
stola zombie

hahaha

hypocrisy smells

cc:
stola zombie

timemanager hypocrite
TheGoodJoe zombies

Wait, Are you plain stvpid or just totally s¡lly? Why mention my name in your senseless and absurd droll

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by StOla: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by StOla: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Happiness87:

hahaha

hypocrisy smells

cc:
stola zombie

hahaha

hypocrisy smells

cc:
stola zombie

timemanager hypocrite
TheGoodJoe zombies

Nice to hear from you after a long while.

I hope them boys now have mercy on your inbox after you removed the inviting picture of your defensive asset?
Like I said to you then, you are quite something to behold.

If Tinubu did that then he is also a thief who used his position as governor to acquire state assets without any form of due process or competitive bid.

I am a hard core Buharist because I have found him to be an aversion to the average Nigerian who would never pass up an opportunity to steal with much greed.

I only support Tinubu for his role in positioning Lagos as a city that works, his role in mentoring future administrators for Nigeria, but most importantly for dislodging the cancer called PDP from national government. This is the major reason you all hate Tinubu and Amaechi, because they are responsible for your sorrow, anguish, and misery.

Tinubu is a hero of our present democracy whether you like it or not. He was the only one who dared to challenge the threat Obasanjo posed to our democracy as regards the rights and independence of state government with respect to the federal government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jonathan sef cry
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by CltrAltDel: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
[s]
Liberty90:

If you like claim that your father is from Nicaragua and your mother from Mesopotamia, it won't change you are a yoruba by how you reason. If you people are serious about corruption, start with Tinubu, Fashola, Ameachi, e.t.c. Anumanu!
[/s]
stop spewing trash and face topic

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by arresa: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
[s]
Happiness87:

hahaha

hypocrisy smells

cc:
stola zombie

hahaha

hypocrisy smells

cc:
stola zombie

timemanager hypocrite
TheGoodJoe zombies
[/s]

Cooked and corrupt Jona was the president and the PDP was in power when Asiwaju was the governor of Lagos state, OBJ found nothing to pin on Asiwaju, GEJ himself put Asiwaju on trial for corruption and still came up empty, so where were you with your silly and ignorant rubbish that you failed to submit it to OBJ and Jona to use against Tinubu?

Or you just forgot that your buffoon uncle jona already put Asiwaju on trial for corruption and the same Jona's judiciary threw Jona's useless and made up case out the window...?

Or you were just inside some cave in afghanistan when that happened?

iPod ignorants and losers..

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 07, 2016
Yes it is be wrong but these persecutors have done worse to Nigeria before. What with El-Rufai. They are very angry because they didn't benefit from this allocation. Am sure if this enfant terrible reading before the camera got an allocation he will be very quiet. I can gauge or predict from my little knowledge of his vain and extravagant lifestyle. Common men; don't celebrate GEJ problem as if it is the main issue. Fix Nigeria if you want to. GEJ only progressed a well known and existing tradition of corruption that both Yoruba and Hausa established for Nigeria. Today they have all gone legit. Hypocrites!!!!
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2016
jomonic:
Yes it is be wrong but these persecutors have done worse to Nigeria before. What with El-Rufai. They are very angry because they didn't benefit from this allocation. Am sure if this enfant terrible reading before the camera got an allocation he will be very quiet. I can gauge or predict from my little knowledge of his vain and extravagant lifestyle. Common men; don't celebrate GEJ problem as if it is the main issue. Fix Nigeria if you want to. GEJ only progressed a well known and existing tradition of corruption that both Yoruba and Hausa established for Nigeria. Today they have all gone legit. Hypocrites!!!!

I am okay with Hypocrites talking. As long as it exposes theives that wanted to sink Nigeria with corruption.

#StealingIsNotCorruption.
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am okay with Hypocrites talking. As long as it exposes theives that wanted to sink Nigeria with corruption.

#StealingIsNotCorruption.

There is a lot of uncertainty when thieves chase after thieves. The aim is not always altruistic.
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
jomonic:

There is a lot of uncertainty when thieves chase after thieves. The aim is not always altruistic.

If a thief chases after another thief and takes that thief out of the way, that is one thief down.
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Zzyco:
Demolish it and compensate him duly, if he present his documents to you. This government makes unnecessary news, many other houses are located in that location, why is GEJ and aides own different? The guy above no body needs to quote you. Just like @ benmurraybruce for common sense.
Compensate him for what? For stealing? Are you normal? I swear most of you are freaking crazy.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If a thief chases after another thief and takes that thief out of the way, that is one thief down.

LOL
Re: How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. by chat2deen(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yam eaters association.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Cyril Stober Back From Retirement?? [Photos] / Second Term Agenda: Would U Vote 4 Buhari Again??? / 7 Most Corrupt and Influencial Nigerians President Buhari Cannot Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.