Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal (1332 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories / Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Returns On Radio Continental (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal by ikorodureporta: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
The show's been off-air since December. In a facebook post today, titled: ''ULTIMATE BETRAYAL FROM STEPHEN WITH THE PH'' it reads: ''Most times its not the enemy who draws the dagger that determines one's death, its the shock of realizing it came from within.

Sharing life issues with Chaz B on Rhythm has not been airing since december as a result of a disagreement with Silverbird Communication.

To imagine the battles we hoped was external was actually from within hurts not just the soul of Chaz B or his wife who has sacrificed a lot to keep the show going, but the average listeners who have been deprived by Godly counsel.

While Mrs Bruce and the team worked day and night to bring the sho back on air, Mr Stephen with a PH worked behind the scenes to take over Chaz B's time belt. To imagine no word was said from him until few minutes to his show replacing Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B its an insult to his mentor Chaz B, and a betrayal too many too believe.

Little wonder Jesus said judgement would start from the church. To believe this is happening at a time we all are supposed to be united in our efforts and prayers is sad and heartbreaking.

His show replaces Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B.

We urge every one to reach out to him and ask him questions only he can answer.

God bless you all.

The show would stand all attacks in Jesus name.

SLIWCB''
Re: Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal by missKiffy(f): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is serious, it's been a while I tuned in to listen to the programme so am nt aware
Re: Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal by CEtoO(f): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmmmm.
Following
Re: Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal by Cholls(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
my brothers and sisters please tell the parties involved to let sleeping dog rest.
Re: Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal by ikorodureporta: 6:23am On Feb 06, 2016
We have to hear from all parties first...
Re: Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal by cruzita(f): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2016
well in life,expect anything .
Re: Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal by ikorodureporta: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Design Fail, What Do You See?[photo] / My Girlfriends Always Tells Me I'm Not Serious.. What Does She Mean? / What Do Ladies Think About Light Skinned Blacks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.