Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Meek Mill Sentenced To 90 Days Under House Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill Sentenced To 90 Days Under House Arrest (416 Views)

Meek Mill Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Violating Probation, Jay Z Reacts / Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meek Mill Sentenced To 90 Days Under House Arrest by 36Naija(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2016

Meek Mill has been sentenced to at least 90 days on house arrest with an ankle monitor,He is also not allowed to work,or release any music . He can only do charitable work for the community.His sentence is for parole violations prosecutors link to his romance with girlfriend Nicki Minaj.

Prosecutors said the violations include Mill’s unapproved travels to New York for a benefit concert and his efforts to join Minaj in various cities.

The judge will reevaluate after 90 days to determine how much longer he’ll remain under house arrest.

Meek had been on probation for a 2009 drug and gun conviction when he skipped town for the AMAs in November without getting written permission from his probation officer. He also failed a pee test.

Source: Thenet.ng

Lalasticlala
Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 90 Days Under House Arrest by 36Naija(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice One

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 90 Days Under House Arrest by greatme2good(f): 1:07am On Feb 06, 2016
These white folks with their wahala. this cannot happen in my country.

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 90 Days Under House Arrest by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 2:32am On Feb 06, 2016
embarassed
Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 90 Days Under House Arrest by AkProsper(m): 3:19am On Feb 06, 2016
I dnr understand his offence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'i Was Barely A Year Old In The Industry When I Won An Award' - Oap Labbizzy Joj / Johannesburg Becomes The Most Visited City In Africa Check Out Why / Nigeria Music Industry, The Fame, The Money And The Way To Achieve Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.