Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,545 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral After Husband Ordered Her Murder - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral After Husband Ordered Her Murder (1165 Views)

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral After Husband Ordered Her Murder by Ewuro4: 2:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Move over, Haley Joel Osment — you’re not the only one seeing dead people.

A woman showed up to her own funeral to confront her husband after he hired hitmen to kill her while she was visiting her home country of Burundi.

According to the jaw-dropping story, Noela Rukundo and her husband had to travel from their adopted home of Australia after a family tragedy — but only one of them was supposed to return.

Noela’s husband, Balenga Kalala, hired several gang members to kidnap and kill his wife, whom he suspected of infidelity.

Balenga set up his wife to be kidnapped after the family funeral by advising her to step outside for fresh air as she was still distraught over the death of her step-mother. That’s when the mother of eight was abducted and taken to an abandoned building and tied to a chair.

When her kidnappers told her what happened and asked why her husband would want her dead, she was in total disbelief — until the men made her listen to her hubby say “kill her” over the phone.

Luckily for Noela, the men did not believe in killing a woman and were also acquainted with her brother.

So, after three days, the kidnappers turned her loose, but not without a treasure trove of evidence against her husband, including the $7,000 payment for her death and recorded conversations orchestrating the hit.

“We just want you to go back, to tell other stupid women like you what happened,” the men told her.

With the help of her pastor in Australia, Noela was able to quietly re-enter the country and stay with a neighbor until the perfect opportunity presented itself: her funeral.

As mourning guests left the home she used to shared with her husband, Noela approached him and said, “Surprise! I’m still alive!.”

“Is it my eyes?” the terrified husband asked. “Is it a ghost?” He then started screaming and asked for his wife’s forgiveness.

Though he initially denied having any connection to the plot, Balanga eventually confessed to hiring the men to kill his wife. He has since been arrested and sentenced to nine years in prison for incitement to murder.

Credit:Washington post.

Re: Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral After Husband Ordered Her Murder by tellwisdom: 2:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Zeb ejiro, come see oo...Ur film wey still dey nweka road don reach here oo sad
Re: Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral After Husband Ordered Her Murder by taryour(f): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2016
LOBATAN. Ewuro4 biko bia, is that the woman in the picture? What a life.
How are you dear and all yours?
Re: Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral After Husband Ordered Her Murder by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Wonders shall never cease!

End time husband planning to kill his wife.... This life self.......

Getting more reason not to trust anyone.
Re: Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral After Husband Ordered Her Murder by Ewuro4: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
taryour:
LOBATAN. Ewuro4 biko bia, is that the woman in the picture? What a life.

How are you dear and all yours?

We thank God dear thanks. Hope you are all doing alright too.

Na so I see am oh my sister thought I could share. in fact the story came with an interview video. I'll look for the link though.

http://www.wetpaint.com/wife-alive-funeral-husband-ordered-murder-1471157/?

(1) (Reply)

Sex At An Older Age, The 50's & 60's Vol 2 / Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response / Thank You Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.