Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) (42381 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Backward: Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigeria's ICT Minister - Pix / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / We Reversed Admission Policy Because The North Is Backward – Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2016
grin
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by azeecoboy(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2016
lmao.....it is a serious matter!!!!!!
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by adonbilivit: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by LOL247(f): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2016
m
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by rionel(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2016
A man woke up from sleep this morning shouting holy ghost fire. D wife asked is lion chasing U in your dream?, "that would have been better" said the man. What happened d wife ask? I nearly voted for APC again in my dream, the wife shouted blood of Jesus.......

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by folahann(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Leave Amaechi out out of this. He wasn't at a public function like the others. He has every right to sleep in his private living room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by godfirstawe: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2016
I don't expect this type of post to be on front page??

What lessons we can learn here.?

Leaders sleep..he he he he.

How does that correlate to backwardness...?

I can't figure it out.
(Wat iz nairaland turning into self?)

2 Likes

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by onadana: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2016
I still marvel if our leaders really have brains.Keep deceiving ourselves we are in 2016 when in actual fact we are in 1215BC.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2016
Seun, and you allow this kind of topic make front page. Nairaland isn't just a Nigerian forum it is an international forum. Insensitive topics like this should not be allowed talk more hitting front page. If you see africa as backward, you are seeing Nairaland as backward too that's what it means. Do not expect your forum to be nominated for any international award.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by danidee10(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2016
mrvitalis:
The problems with Africa is religion
If we become less religious then u would see development start

Gbam!!!
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2016
godfirstawe:
I don't expect this type of post to be on front page??

What lessons we can learn here.?

Leaders sleep..he he he he.

How does that correlate to backwardness...?

I can't figure it out.
(Wat iz nairaland turning into self?)
very insensitive topic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2016

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by danidee10(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Africans are backward because they are foolish, stuppid, evil and wicked

Simple and short

Who is dis one sef
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Chivasex: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2016
that is why the continent is at sleep when other are awake and progressing
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Coldfeets: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2016
I don't really agree.

Take a second at the photos. Is Obama not an African? Is he not fittest amongst all those runners?

The way I see it, Africa may appear to be backwards but then, Africa is always sure to produce the FIRST amongst equals!

2 Likes

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Mutuwa(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2016
grin

When he couldn't distinguish Nigeria from Niger

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by stildude(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Do you know that these men work long hours everyday? No matter how strong you think you are, you can't cheat sleep. Do you think that other leaders from powerful countries don't sleep during meetings? You hardly see those images. Instead, you prefer to rubbish your own leaders. One of the most powerful women or leaders ever to rule- thatcher was caught sleeping too.

3 Likes

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Grandpa and former coupist that ruled before and are still ruling. The masses can't think because they want to see their "own" ruling no matter of they are qualified or not, ditto Ikpeazu and the Ngwa folks who have seen 16 years of crazy leadership and yet many of them celebrate Theo's surrogate.

Nawah
nwata zoba nke ya asi na obu ajo nwa.........we didn't need a money launderer as our governor......deal with it
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by oodua1stson: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
So make dem ni sleep again abi? because na your life dem come
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by musicwriter(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
benELOHIM7:
These pictures sum up why africa is way behind.

A society gets the type of leadership it deserves.

But, these pictures aren't enough to crucify Africa yet. Former US president, Bill Clinton fukced ladies in the white house. A German minister and a British parliamentarian were caught with crystal meth few years back.

Intellectual slavery is the root cause of our backwardness, which itself is a result of something else that manifest as lack of scientific innovation, which breeds mass poverty Africa-wide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by gozi542: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Hahahahahahahahhahaahahahah Africa trypanosomiasis(sleeping sickness) na mosquito cause am.. grin
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Excuzeme: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2016
When you have Presidents who are FETISH.... instead of being PRO-ACTIVE, what do you expect.

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by SSpeter(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2016
diasporaman:
Buhari said naira was murdered by babangida about 30 years ago.

Anyway let's eat and forget about the APC fallacious manifesto of 1Naira to 1dollar
Guy what is wrong with you? What is wrong with you? Negodu! Negodu!!!......you just pack plate of rice and chicken.....sub-conciously I was selecting the plate with the biggest chicken....pls it is wickedness....negodu...

2 Likes

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by prettyboi1(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2016
If Africa is backward,it is because of dumb people like the OP that started this thread and the dull moderator that pushed it to the front page. Why do you guys like dragging us down? You're equally doing yourself... Cos foreigners who see threads like this will just all shake their heads and conclude that all these people (including you and I) are dumb-heads who don't see any good in themselves. You conveniently went to find pictures of Obama jogging in a suit and African leaders sleeping to drag them in shame but what you fail to realize is that all of us (you and me too) are being dragged down by this thread/post. Do you want me to find you similar pictures of Obama and/or other leaders from other continents sleeping too? I would bring it if you want....talk about how shallow-minded and short-sighted some people can be. Smh

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by sunnyx13: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Why won't they sleep? When they are all Grand and Great GrandPa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by prettyboi1(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2016
stildude:
Do you know that these men work long hours everyday? No matter how strong you think you are, you can't cheat sleep. Do you think that other leaders from powerful countries don't sleep during meetings? You hardly see those images. Instead, you prefer to rubbish your own leaders. One of the most powerful women or leaders ever to rule- thatcher was caught sleeping too.

Don't mind the OP.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by prettyboi1(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2016
majekdom2:
Seun, and you allow this kind of topic make front page. Nairaland isn't just a Nigerian forum it is an international forum. Insensitive topics like this should not be allowed talk more hitting front page. If you see africa as backward, you are seeing Nairaland as backward too that's what it means. Do not expect your forum to be nominated for any international award.
My brother, I support you. The short-sightedness of the moderator that pushed this to the front page is disgusting and nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by emmydollars4life(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2016
MrsOgbaje:
Hehehehehehehhe see the LION OF IBIMA CRASHING
At this situation na goat of ubima.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by dabwan123(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2016
End time slumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Justices And Their Retirement Dates / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) / Boko Haram Ambushes Soldiers In Bama (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.