Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

US State Of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th As Singer Praiz Adejo Day (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US State Of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th As Singer Praiz Adejo Day (photos) (771 Views)

Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post / Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) / Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US State Of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th As Singer Praiz Adejo Day (photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Today in the United States, the Governor of Minnesota, Mark Dayton, issued a proclamation to recognize Nigerian singer, Praiz that declared Saturday, February 6th, 2016 as singer Praiz Adejo Day.

Proclamations like this are usually issued to extraordinary people that deserve special recognition from the Governor. An excited Praiz took to his IG to celebrate and said:

2 years ago I was in Minnesota on a vacation and I happened to go on a tour at the CAPITOL. It was an interesting experience. I also met some good people and made new friends.
Today the Governor of Minnesota, Mark Dayton, has issued a proclamation to recognize
me. I am very honored and humbled. I want to use this opportunity to say a big Thank You to to GOD almighty for ALL he has done for me , the State of Minnesota and Governor Mark Dayton. #kingsonly #RichAndFamous #winning #GodOverEverything #StayGrinding #Minnesota #Usa #minnesota

Big congrats to him.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/us-state-of-minnesota-honours-nigerian.html

Re: US State Of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th As Singer Praiz Adejo Day (photos) by godfirstawe: 6:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice
Re: US State Of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th As Singer Praiz Adejo Day (photos) by sugarbelly3: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2016
wow
Re: US State Of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th As Singer Praiz Adejo Day (photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Good news. Congrats bro
Re: US State Of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th As Singer Praiz Adejo Day (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 06, 2016
see d way white people are cherishing nigerian celebrities. Who got that first one again??
Re: US State Of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th As Singer Praiz Adejo Day (photos) by Afrok(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Anytime I search for something online, i get this reply "what again, haven't u graduated"?
So I wanna ask someone should tell me who he isembarassed congratulations to him though...
Re: US State Of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th As Singer Praiz Adejo Day (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Awesome.
Re: US State Of Minnesota Declares Feb 6th As Singer Praiz Adejo Day (photos) by GidiParrot: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2016
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

CLASSICAL!!! How Pizza Hut Trolled Kanye West ( Must See) / Whats Wrong With Me? / Psquare’s Former Manager Reveals Why They Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.