Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India (22257 Views)

Truck Crushes Lady Dead In Owerri; Mob Burns The Truck (Graphic Photos) / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / South African Mob Attacks Nigerian With Stones In Pretoria [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by RichYoungNigga: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Wetin the guy dey find for India ??

In the USA we see them as minorities, they only work in gas stations

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by kaziblake(f): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2016
I never knew indians were racist....with their undeveloped country.

I don't blame them.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by elderken(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Imaging these dirty Indians. Well I don't blame them, it's the bad eggs amongst us that I blame. Imagine Indians sha.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by geez18(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2016
KingTom:
Why leave your country to another disease ridden shithole like India?

lol...,i've been laughing since i read your comment.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by ipledge10(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2016
That's why Indians are d only people I dislike for reason I don't know. ..maybe my nature to hate bad people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2016
I'm sad for read this. Hope to read more detail about this.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SmartMugu: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2016
ipledge10:
That's why Indian is a only people I dislike for reason I don't know. ..maybe my nature to hate bad people
I don't like them for nothing either. No matter your work experience, they'd rather hire their own kind than a black man like you and I. They also stink.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by KingTom(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2016
geez18:

lol...,i've been laughing since i read your comment.
grin funny but true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cathodekazim: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2016
SinghInLagos:

Singhinlagos

I guess you are from India

Just don't lemme knw ur address in Lagos,

Yu will be in big soup oooo grin
SinghInLagos:

Singhinlagos

Yu will be in big soup oooo
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by danidee10(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
How did they video themselves while they were assaulted

3 Likes

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2016
cathodekazim:

Singhinlagos

Yu will be in big soup oooo grin

Singhinlagos

Yu will be in big soup oooo
Yes I am Indian person. This is unfortunate incident and am hope that the police can investigate and find out what happen to those young men.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by geez18(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2016
KingTom:
grin funny but true

exactly! it goes to show how little Nigerians think of Nigeria.imagine leaving Nigeria for India imagine the absurdity!

2 Likes

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by caprini1: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Indians are just scared of mostly Nigerians and are scared that we will give them stiff competition. I see the hatred between the Indian guys living in my estate and their Nigerian work colleagues.I asked ,the guys said they do most of the jobs,but the Indians take the glory,at a Telecoms company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by ajepako(f): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Thank God my younger brother graduated from that city safely and in one piece..

May God protect others who are still there..
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by onatisi(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2016
"hewas walking towards Tolichowki around 8.30 pm on Thursday when a few youth standing by first hurled racial abuses at him. When he confronted them, they punched him in the chest and took off his shirt.

This guy is lucky to be alive ,they would have stabbed him and nothing would have happened. Insults and abuses dont stick on ones body,the whole work knows how backward thinking majority of Indians are.why on earth will a black man or Nigeria now confront 15 illiterate dirty Indian youth and be challenging them on why they are insulting you?,instead of the Nigerian man to just walk away peacefully he went looking for trouble. If they had injured him the Indian police will never arrest those guys. Ppl need to be common sense safety cautious and wise when you find yourself in an hostile environment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by caprini1: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2016
UrbanMystique:
I don't know what women see in those gay stations
Seriously.......I have installed Gotv in my woman's room, that crap don't come near my sitting room anymore.

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by caprini1: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Very funny.....yeye Indians that play their yeye cricket tying wrapper in my estate.Our Sunday Sunday comic relief.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by jideflows(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2016
i just came back from the same India and nothing happened during my stay... i visited lots of place and even met some of the best guys in my life, if you respect yourself people go respect you... please ask the guy what he did b4 he was treated that way... Indains are welcoming if you respect their culture and you respect yourself as well.... shikina

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by drss(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2016
onatisi:
"hewas walking towards Tolichowki around 8.30 pm on Thursday when a few youth standing by first hurled racial abuses at him. When he confronted them, they punched him in the chest and took off his shirt.

This guy is lucky to be alive ,they would have stabbed him and nothing would have happened. Insults and abuses dont stick on ones body,the whole work knows how backward thinking majority of Indians are.why on earth will a black man or Nigeria now confront 15 illiterate dirty Indian youth and be challenging them on why they are insulting you?,instead of the Nigerian man to just walk away peacefully he went looking for trouble. If they had injured him the Indian police will never arrest those guys. Ppl need to be common sense safety cautious and wise when you find yourself in an hostile environment
u don talk am. sometimes nigerians ar their own problems. instead of d guy to ignore dem waka go, him wan form jack bawa confront 15 indians in their own country. sad he's lucky to be alive. nigerians should learn to ignore racial abuse. mind ur business when living abroad.

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by tiredface: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2016
HUNGRY, RACIST INDIANS. THEY'RE THE KINGS OF THE MANORS WHEN IN NIGERIA, JUST LIKE THE CHINESE. THESE PEOPLE HATE BLACKS LIKE SNAKES. IF THEY HANG AROUND YOU, ITS BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY'RE GETTING OR WILL BE GETTING FROM YOU. ITS EVEN MORE DISHEARTENING WHEN YOU SEE OUR GIRLS DISGRACING THEMSELVES AROUND THEM, THEIR oyibos, SO SAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by drss(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2016
jideflows:
i just came back from the same India and nothing happened during my stay... i visited lots of place and even met some of the best guys in my life, if you respect yourself people go respect you... please ask the guy what he did b4 he was treated that way... Indains are welcoming if you respect their culture and you respect yourself as well.... shikina
exactly. majority of nigerians beaten in india ar in d habit of disrespecting indian culture. dem go just dey follow toast their women like goats.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by onatisi(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2016
drss:
u don talk am. sometimes nigerians ar their own problems. instead of d guy to ignore dem waka go, him wan form jack bawa confront 15 indians in their own country. sad he's lucky to be alive. nigerians should learn to ignore racial abuse. mind ur business when living abroad.
maybe he was thinking buhari will fly to India to fight for him. And even if buhari does ,he will either be dead or permanently damaged and injured irreversibly by the time buhari arrives

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by grandstar(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2016
RickRichards:
Racists. What else do you expect from people who operate a caste system in their country? They treat the darker castes like they're subhuman: make them clean human wastes from lighter castes and other disgusting things. No surprise.

That is totally untrue. Caste has nothing to do with skin colour. Even a dark skinned person may be a high caste hindu and a super light indian may be an untouchable

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2016
vince001:
God help us Africans.
I'd rather stay at home and live my life than go to where I'll be racially abused.
Africans, wise up.

Well the so called home is not quite safe, would you rather die in terrorists bombings in the north or be subject to hate, envy, scam and ritual killing in south west, or face discrimination, kidnapping and even murder in south east or face arm robbers and kidnappers in Niger Delta?
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Aspireahead(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2016
make una remain there...no be for Nigeria here wey Army cadet they assault fellow citizen because him compliment them. abeg
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2016
vince001:
God help us Africans.
I'd rather stay at home and live my life than go to where I'll be racially abused.
Africans, wise up.
really? There is tribalism in africa too, the SOuth Africans are racists to nigerians too, there is racism in America and England too. Now, tell me were you will run to? The moon? Do not be ignorant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boeing To Lay Off Staff After $641M First-Quarter Loss / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners / First Nation Airlines Suspends Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.