Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India (22255 Views)

Truck Crushes Lady Dead In Owerri; Mob Burns The Truck (Graphic Photos) / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / South African Mob Attacks Nigerian With Stones In Pretoria [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Aspireahead:
make una remain there...no be for Nigeria here wey Army cadet they assault fellow citizen because him compliment them. abeg
exactly! Nigeria is no different, infact they might even get justice in india unlike in nigeria.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by danielnomzy(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Evidence of d beating or "aidonbilivit"
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by ipledge10(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2016
SmartMugu:

Yet, some of us in Nigeria see them and call them Oyibo. Racist bunch of people.
because they don't know. ..some think they are all beautiful,because of those ones they see in bollywood...but thought is that bollywood is an industry where only d few beasties can survive

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2016
lovings:

Well the so called home is not quite safe, would you rather die in terrorists bombings in the north or be subject to hate, envy, scam and ritual killing in south west, or face discrimination, kidnapping and even murder in south east or face arm robbers and kidnappers in Niger Delta?
i think i will stick with india, atleast one will stay alive unlike in nigeria grin
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2016
jideflows:
i just came back from the same India and nothing happened during my stay... i visited lots of place and even met some of the best guys in my life, if you respect yourself people go respect you... please ask the guy what he did b4 he was treated that way... Indains are welcoming if you respect their culture and you respect yourself as well.... shikina
Absolutely! I have indian friends here in london they are better than my African friends. So some thing must have happened the truth is not being told
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2016
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2016
drss:
exactly. majority of nigerians beaten in india ar in d habit of disrespecting indian culture. dem go just dey follow toast their women like goats.
toasting indian women is no crime or disrespect, its how you do it, indian men toast other women too, i ve been out with an indian girl. No qualms!
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by KingTom(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2016
geez18:

exactly! it goes to show how little Nigerians think of Nigeria.imagine leaving Nigeria for India imagine the absurdity!
very absurd grin

2 Likes

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2016
vince001:

Maybe you didn't understand me. I said I'd rather stay at home. My home is my country, Ok?

If you think you can cope with the racism outside, nobody is preventing you from going. But we don't want to see news like this again, if you are going overseas, you should know what to expect there.
Right! So there are no racism/tribalism/worries in your paradise country? I wonder which country is that, do tell me please i might move to your country grin

there have being news worst than this in Africa. As i said, do not be ignorant perharps even naive
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Baloguncred(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2016
vince001:
God help us Africans.
I'd rather stay at home and live my life than go to where I'll be racially abused.
Africans, wise up.

It's not a bad thing to explore life elsewhere. National re-orientation should be the key here. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2016
lovings:

Well the so called home is not quite safe, would you rather die in terrorists bombings in the north or be subject to hate, envy, scam and ritual killing in south west, or face discrimination, kidnapping and even murder in south east or face arm robbers and kidnappers in Niger Delta?
Do you realise that nowhere is safe? Do you know that, recent terrorism aside, India and America record a higher crime rate than Nigeria per year? Even people seating in the comfort of their homes in the most peaceful countries encounter evil. Only God's grace can keep you safe anywhere you are.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2016
ipledge10:
That's why Indians are d only people I dislike for reason I don't know. ..maybe my nature to hate bad people
hey! No need hating not ALL indians are bad. My indian friends are better than my African/nigerian friends.
Besides SOME nigerians aren't innocent too perhaps they are worst than SOME indians.

And you may not be perfect yourself. grin
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2016
There is a physical segregation amongs the native Indians, being a foreigner will subject you as an easy target to both the white, brown and the dark Indians......walking in groups is a safety measure if you can't be bold enough to come back to your mother country....tu mera dosto....salaam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2016
vince001:

Do you realise that nowhere is safe? Do you know that, recent terrorism aside, India and America record a higher crime rate than Nigeria per year? Even people seating in the comfort of their homes in the most peaceful countries encounter evil. Only God's grace can keep you safe anywhere you are.
i thought you said your home country is safe? , i have parked my bags already to come and live there embarassed, what do i do now? tongue
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SkinnyDude(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
Some people have give nigerians bad image abroad.
*given

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2016
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Baloguncred:

It's not a bad thing to explore life elsewhere. National re-orientation should be the key here. Thanks.
National re-orientation for who? For us or for them? If it is for them, I'm sorry this whole racism have been in existence for more than 3 centuries, and so is written in their DNA.
Do you watch Italian football? If you don't you might have been priviledged to listen to Donald Trumps campaigns?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2016
vince001:

You are comparing the tribalism here to the racism out there? How many times have you been labeled a baboon by people from other tribes? How many times have you been beaten up for nothing by people of other tribes?

There is no place where there is no marginalisation, but the difference is very clear if you are ready to see it.
there are no different, wether being called a baboon in india, a monkey in America or a Donkey in nigeria,
Being beaten up in india, shot In America or killed for coming from another tribe in nigeria as a nigerian.

my point is, it shouldn't be acceptable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by emonkey(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2016
gypsey:
there are no different, wether being called a baboon in india, a monkey in America or a Donkey in nigeria,
Being beaten up in india, shot In America or killed for coming from another tribe in nigeria as a nigerian.

my point is, it shouldn't be acceptable.
OK sad
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by orisa37: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Take Ten Indians to Sambisa Forest, leave them there with bokoharam and under the surveillance of our Military.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2016
vince001:

OK sad
Good! I am glad we both agree cheesy
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2016
tiredface:
HUNGRY, RACIST INDIANS. THEY'RE THE KINGS OF THE MANORS WHEN IN NIGERIA, JUST LIKE THE CHINESE. THESE PEOPLE HATE BLACKS LIKE SNAKES. IF THEY HANG AROUND YOU, ITS BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY'RE GETTING OR WILL BE GETTING FROM YOU. ITS EVEN MORE DISHEARTENING WHEN YOU SEE OUR GIRLS DISGRACING THEMSELVES AROUND THEM, THEIR oyibos, SO SAD
CHINEESE PEOPLE DNT HATE BLACKS, INFACT CHINEESE, SPANISH,FRENCH AND SOUTH AMERICANS ARE THE MOST FRIENDLY PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by DICKtator: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Wetin the guy dey find for India ??

In the USA we see them as minorities, they only work in gas stations

Really?

Have you seen the number of Forbes CEOs that are from India?

And I'm not talking about parents migrated to the USA but they were born in India and migrated to the USA?

And for those asking why Nigerians travel to India

Have we forgotten that they are known to have universities that have Professors that are good in is it civil engineering(?) Or I.T(?)

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by kuuljay(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2016
As am typing this now am looking out for any Vijay I see on the street. I will use him to send a strong message back to India iish!!!nobody messes with my brother even if we quarrel at home

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by bluntspade: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2016
All those indian . we abuse here in US.. They only have mouth in their country.

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by rugged7(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Indians are an extremely racist bunch NO DOUBT
They are even more racist to their fellow indians of a darker color
They still maintain a cast system in their society.

Having said that, Nigerians are far worse tribalists against their fellow Nigerians
Isn't it in this same Nigeria that innocent, law abiding men women and children who are igbos and christians have been slaughtered in the North jsut because someone drew a cartoon in denmark or held a beauty pagent in abuja??

India is a Zoo
But Nigeria is a worse ZOO
*SPITS*
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by TLAX: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
brunofarad:
Pathetic

This is getting out of hand

Imagine INDIA kwa

Oga mi, so you dey reach this side? grin
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by brunofarad(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol

TLAX:

Oga mi, so you dey reach this side? grin
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Gozzzy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
Some people have give nigerians bad image abroad.
you are one of such, with ur grammatical bomb. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
vince001:

Nigeria has more brutal crimes and most of them are not even reported and not to talk of investigation being carried out. So if we exchange the Nigerian system and law enforcement with that of the America, you will realize how bad things are in Nigeria.
As for nowhere is safe, that's not entirely true, in New Zealand, what you call least crime in Nigeria is like a major crime here and that only happens in few "bad" areas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boeing To Lay Off Staff After $641M First-Quarter Loss / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners / Protesters Disrupt Flights At Port Harcourt International Airport (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.