Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India (22256 Views)

Truck Crushes Lady Dead In Owerri; Mob Burns The Truck (Graphic Photos) / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / South African Mob Attacks Nigerian With Stones In Pretoria [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by CioAngels(f): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
We are humiliated in india and also humiliated in our country, Nigeria. What a Country? When they come here they live like queens and kings becos the authorities in-charge takes bribe from them and look the other way. Nigerians are used as slaves here. Imagine Nigerians, always saying YES MASTER. Lets hope our home office in india will handle rightly becos they never know what to do for fear of been asked to go away from their country.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by RaptorX: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
I have no problem with Indians, Chinese or Lebanese or even whites, the only problem I have is Nigerians putting them on a pedestal in their own country. No other race put Africans on a pedestal in their home country, the earlier we shake off this toga of inferiority complex the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Danpotter(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
And fools here worship them, when have I seen an Indian man as a labourer in naija . Africans get pride
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by 360command: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Wetin the guy dey find for India ??

In the USA we see them as minorities, they only work in gas stations
never talk like that.. We can be victims even in our homes.. Because it is not you in the picture, you care not.. Always learn to be in the shoes of another man so that you can be rational in decision making..

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by bennywise30(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
ednut1:
Nawa, dont know wat pple are looking for in india self smh
Their medical school is one of the best in the world ,even the Europeans visit there too

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by blazer234: 12:28am On Feb 07, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Hmm

You should thank ur star I Dont know where you stay....I mean how can u be so cool n cute dat way......only u?!
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by mikolo80: 1:18am On Feb 07, 2016
balash:
People complains more about ill treatment this Indians hurled at us over there. This idiots looking fellows no like us atal. They freaking racist. If we start with them too here ehn??
1 billion of them (5 times our population) and your back up is half way around the world. how many una be for there.?
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
to all ogas
truth is always the first casualty when such cases r reported
THE TRUTH IS
the Nigerian youths were assaulted by muslims , the area were the incident happened is shia muslim dominated area in hyderabad, so I am not surprised.
u have to visit madrassas and will be surprised to learn how they keep tab on everything happening in the world.(shias killed in Nigeria incident)

even the incident involving the Tanzanian lady in hyderabad involved a mob of muslims. a hindu passerby tried to help the lady and as a result he is fighting for his life in the ICU of the hospital.

use google and u will know the truth

the place I stay has lots of African families and they live as good neighbours some for more than 10 years.
infact they know more about indian culture then us. and they keep away from muslim dominated areas even the Nigerian muslims.
especially I will tell u about a indian couple who adopted a Nigerian baby when his mother died from cancer and had legally given the guardianship of her baby to the indian couple. u gives a crap about skin color when all it matters is love faith and trust.

so all Indians are not racist. (radicalized muslims r giving us a bad name)
according to a recent survey 73 % of rape accused are muslims and the whole country has to bear the shame.

plus there r always good Indians or bad Indians like good Nigerians or bad Nigerians.

and please cut the crap about all these caste nonsense, these has been almost eliminated excepted for some places and used by some bigoted people , politicians , media , intellectuals who try to earn fame by blowing things out of proportion .

u want to dig dirt on a person , on a country then all countries have dirty linen to hide cheesy

plus all countries with radicalized jihadi muslim population have lots of dirty linen everybody knows that.
there r good muslims also but unfortunately they are too few to matter.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by NinaArsenal(f): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
blazer234:

You should thank ur star I Dont know where you stay....I mean how can u be so cool n cute dat way......only u?!
funny you
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by blazer234: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
NinaArsenal:
funny you

A man wishes he could know where this cutie hibernates. sad

A man also wishes this cutie is a telling type sad
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cutierashy(f): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
SinghInLagos:

Yes I am Indian person. This is unfortunate incident and am hope that the police can investigate and find out what happen to those young men.
but seriously when will Indians start treating Africans well in your country? Cos it's vice versa in here... I'm very much angry at times when this things happen!
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cutierashy(f): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
nemesis2u:
to all ogas
truth is always the first casualty when such cases r reported
THE TRUTH IS
the Nigerian youths were assaulted by muslims , the area were the incident happened is shia muslim dominated area in hyderabad, so I am not surprised.
u have to visit madrassas and will be surprised to learn how they keep tab on everything happening in the world.(shias killed in Nigeria incident)

even the incident involving the Tanzanian lady in hyderabad involved a mob of muslims. a hindu passerby tried to help the lady and as a result he is fighting for his life in the ICU of the hospital.

use google and u will know the truth

the place I stay has lots of African families and they live as good neighbours some for more than 10 years.
infact they know more about indian culture then us. and they keep away from muslim dominated areas even the Nigerian muslims.
especially I will tell u about a indian couple who adopted a Nigerian baby when his mother died from cancer and had legally given the guardianship of her baby to the indian couple. u gives a crap about skin color when all it matters is love faith and trust.

so all Indians are not racist. (radicalized muslims r giving us a bad name)
according to a recent survey 73 % of rape accused are muslims and the whole country has to bear the shame.

plus there r always good Indians or bad Indians like good Nigerians or bad Nigerians.

and please cut the crap about all these caste nonsense, these has been almost eliminated excepted for some places and used by some bigoted people , politicians , media , intellectuals who try to earn fame by blowing things out of proportion .

u want to dig dirt on a person , on a country then all countries have dirty linen to hide cheesy

plus all countries with radicalized jihadi muslim population have lots of dirty linen everybody knows that.
there r good muslims also but unfortunately they are too few to matter.

are you Indian?
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2016
cutierashy:
but seriously when will Indians start treating Africans well in your country? Cos it's vice versa in here... I'm very much angry at times when this things happen!
why you are using that kind reason that all Indian is one type?
Everytime arm robber is attack someone should I ask you why your "brother" is doing that?
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cutierashy(f): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
SinghInLagos:
why you are using that kind reason that all Indian is one type?
Everytime arm robber is attack someone should I ask you why your "brother" is doing that?
I guess some of your people here are nice but most are opposite...that's why Nigerians hardly date Indians...
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
cutierashy:
I guess some of your people here are nice but most are opposite...that's why Nigerians hardly date Indians...
well those silly indian dont know the kind of sweet nigerian mangos they missing tongue
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cutierashy(f): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2016
SinghInLagos:
well those silly indian dont know the kind of sweet nigerian mangos they missing tongue
really sweeter than your Indian girls I believe! R u married to one?
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2016
cutierashy:
really sweeter than your Indian girls I believe! R u married to one?
no but I have Nigeria girlfriend b4, only she no want marry me because I was vegetarian that time.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cutierashy(f): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
SinghInLagos:
no but I have Nigeria girlfriend b4, only she no want marry me because I was vegetarian that time.
I guess u like naija girls,but where u ready to marry her since your culture won't permit black girls?
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
cutierashy:
I guess u like naija girls,but where u ready to marry her since your culture won't permit black girls?
yes i was but she was not.
our culture permit black. many of us are black skin. if you see me, i may be black more than you.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cutierashy(f): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
SinghInLagos:
yes i was but she was not.
our culture permit black. many of us are black skin. if you see me, i may be black more than you.
I guess you love african girls... Cos majority won't like to marry non Indians.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 3:35am On Apr 03, 2016
cutierashy:
I guess you love african girls... Cos majority won't like to marry non Indians.
Yes, i love specifically nigeria girl, so in fact I would have chase you if you and i not single tongue
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cutierashy(f): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
SinghInLagos:
Yes, i love specifically nigeria girl, so in fact I would have chase you if you and i not single tongue
lol...u indians r chameleon... I know wat am saying!
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
cutierashy:
lol...u indians r chameleon... I know wat am saying!
what Chameleon?? No you have mistake seriously. If you agree I will take you as second wife tongue and carry you to go India in my next visit. Then you will see with your own eye the India and how people like you. Your mind will changed positive on my people you will see. Maybe you dont want to even come back so I have to leave you for my mother house to take care of you cheesy
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cutierashy(f): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
SinghInLagos:
what Chameleon?? No you have mistake seriously. If you agree I will take you as second wife tongue and carry you to go India in my next visit. Then you will see with your own eye the India and how people like you. Your mind will changed positive on my people you will see. Maybe you dont want to even come back so I have to leave you for my mother house to take care of you cheesy
lol..second is an understatement,y not tenth undecided... N y will a woman live with her husband's mom... No freedom at all... Nawa for una culture
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
cutierashy:
lol..second is an understatement,y not tenth undecided... N y will a woman live with her husband's mom... No freedom at all... Nawa for una culture
You will enjoy with my mummy and she will treat you like her daughter.
Also we r having helper for house work so you don't have to doing any house work, just sit at home pretty and have my children. Think about it tongue
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cutierashy(f): 10:04pm On May 09, 2016
SinghInLagos:
You will enjoy with my mummy and she will treat you like her daughter.
Also we r having helper for house work so you don't have to doing any house work, just sit at home pretty and have my children. Think about it tongue
mister man... First of all I no fit marry u... Secondly my ambition is not to sit at home.... Thirdly I can't live with my mother in law... Ur law permits that which I think it's bad and doesn't give the couple breathing space to let them live there lives in peace
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2016
cutierashy:
mister man... First of all I no fit marry u... Secondly my ambition is not to sit at home.... Thirdly I can't live with my mother in law... Ur law permits that which I think it's bad and doesn't give the couple breathing space to let them live there lives in peace
You will marry me, I will give money and gold. cool
You will enjoy in my home and can work if you want to.
My mother give you privacy. We will have our own room when we can make our own cute nigerian-Indian baby wink

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cutierashy(f): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2016
SinghInLagos:

You will marry me, I will give money and gold. cool
You will enjoy in my home and can work if you want to.
My mother give you privacy. We will have our own room when we can make our own cute nigerian-Indian baby wink
lol grin...sorry ooo...you are on your own...marry an Indian? lipsrsealed
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2016
cutierashy:
lol grin...sorry ooo...you are on your own...marry an Indian? lipsrsealed
no I want marry you. Pls send me your picture, let me sent it to my mother for her to accept you and then we go by the correct gold chain for you.
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by cutierashy(f): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2016
SinghInLagos:
no I want marry you. Pls send me your picture, let me sent it to my mother for her to accept you and then we go by the correct gold chain for you.
am not interested... End of story❌
Re: Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India by SinghInLagos: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
cutierashy:
am not interested... End of story❌
no problem my deer, I don't to need immediate reply. Anytime you are ready just tell me and I will carry my Nigeria girlfriend go India and marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boeing To Lay Off Staff After $641M First-Quarter Loss / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners / FG Begins Construction Of 700 Km Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.