Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I'm A Patriot Willing My Country The Best, You A Compatriot Too! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Patriot Willing My Country The Best, You A Compatriot Too! (517 Views)

Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched / "Nigeria My Dream Country" - The Plight Of A JSS3 Student / Buhari Is Currently Nuking The Country, The Worst President Since Mankind (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Patriot Willing My Country The Best, You A Compatriot Too! by oyinkinola: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2016
...yes or no, and why?

Re: I'm A Patriot Willing My Country The Best, You A Compatriot Too! by oyinkinola: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
look at my compatriots...they love their country!
Re: I'm A Patriot Willing My Country The Best, You A Compatriot Too! by biafranbaby(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
The zoo
Re: I'm A Patriot Willing My Country The Best, You A Compatriot Too! by 9jii(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
My love for this country is very very.
Re: I'm A Patriot Willing My Country The Best, You A Compatriot Too! by kingzizzy: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
That Green-White-Green looks like the bars of a prison to me.

As an Igbo man, the only country I recognise as my country is Biafra.
Re: I'm A Patriot Willing My Country The Best, You A Compatriot Too! by oyinkinola: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
kingzizzy:
That Green-White-Green looks like the bars of a prison to me.

As an Igbo man, the only country I recognise as my country is Biafra.
....a non-existence state? sorry!

(1) (Reply)

Relocate To America For Equal Rights – Enugu Lawmakers Tell Women / Is Nigeria A Failed State Already Or About To Become One? / Bukola Saraki Receives Members Of The Uk Parliament (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.