Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? (896 Views)

Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by iliyande(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Bunmi column - Answer to the question

Why can’t women have their fun too?

I’ve spoken with quite a number of women asking the same question. I don’t want to pass judgment on women, nor am I saying that women shouldn’t enjoy themselves sexually. But men and women are never the same. You expressed fear about losing respect and the way I feel as a woman is that women should be worshiped by their men. An object that has value is worshiped, respected, cherished, and shared with very few deserving people. As soon as you start sharing that object with anyone and without care, the object starts to lose value. The more people use the object, the more it depreciates and the less bargaining power it has: this is a plain psychological fact of life. Most women don’t realize the importance men place on a woman’s promiscuity.

Women think that because men don’t care about how many women they’ve slept with, they won’t care about how many men their woman has slept with. But the reality is that most men, those looking for a serious relationship and not a one-night stand do place great value on a woman’s sexual restraint. There was a time when many women cherished their bodies much like a sacred temple where only a noble man, one who respected and loved her, had access to her body. But over time, it seems that women have failed to realize the important role their sexuality plays in finding a long-term mate. Thanks to the women’s movement, women are so busy trying to compete with men, including in the sex department, that they fail to realize the consequences of their actions.

Today, it seems that women are the ones who are collecting notches on their Prada belts by giving their bodies away too easily. But if women themselves don’t value their bodies like they used to, why should men? Some women will argue that if men have the right to sleep around, so should women. But I ask only one question: If women adamantly believe this, then why is it that when faced with the question of how many men have they slept with, most women who have slept around with truckloads of men always lie? Some women will rationalize that they must do so because men can’t handle the truth. But if this is the case, why don’t women let men decide for themselves if they can or can’t handle it? Why do women need to lie to protect men’s egos? I think women lie to protect themselves rather than men because if it’s not shame or regret that’s making you hold your tongue, then the potentially dire consequences of the truth surely are. The power lies with women…

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/i-lost-my-man-because-i-slept-with-so-many-men/
cc lalasticlala
Re: When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2016
According to them- "its a Man's world"
tho Fornication and Adultery are BAD.

1 Like

Re: When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by iliyande(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2016
By Aunty Julie

I’m in deep shit over relationships. I’m a 35-year-old woman and met a very handsome 43-year-old man. We’ve been dating for five months now and still haven’t slept together. My problem is that in the beginning of our relationship, he asked mhow many men I’ve slept with and worried about how he would react, I lied and told him I’d slept with seven men. But after a few months, I could not live with the lie and finally decided to tell him the reason why I still haven’t slept with him yet. I told him I didn’t want to make love because I was scared that he’d lose respect and eventually leave me like all the other men. At this point he asked me again, just how many men were there, to which I replied forty-three. His reply was, “Hmm, one for each of my birthday.” And from that day on, I never heard from him again. I don’t get it , why is it that when men sleep around, they’re studs , yet when women sleep around, they’re sluts ? Why can’t women have their fun too?
Re: When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by iceberylin(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Remember the Adulterous woman they brought to Jesus..

I think one of those men fuck3d her..
Re: When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by Maczeelly(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Men Rockz......Anyway what a man can do, a woman can do better so you can start.........
Re: When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Because men is men while women is women.. Simple.. U seee, they are not the same
Re: When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by chriskosherbal(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by Icecream4U(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2016

Re: When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
A man can have sex upon sex and his phallus will still be as active as ever - no difference there.

While a woman participating in sex for the first time, is the beginning of a bore hole construction, and that, monsieur, is the hallmark of sluts.
Re: When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by UnknownT: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
A key that opens different locks is called a master key, while a lock that is opened by different keys is called..........key lipsrsealed
Re: When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by cruzita(f): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
I just dey observe all the nonsense una dey talk,make una continue.I blame free mb for this
Re: When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? by tommychow(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
You even hear females say they don't do sexually inexperienced men ("Abeg, I can't be the one teaching him", "we won't last 5 secs" etc.). They prefer men who have been around and have enough "experience". At the end of the day, both men and women don't see a problem with men being promiscuous.

Men are the opposite because of ego. He wants to feel lucky, like he's enjoying something no other man has enjoyed.

(1) (Reply)

How To Let Go Of A Past Relationship: 10 Steps To Move On Peacefully / Guys !! Pick Your Choice / A Confused Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.