Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Abeg Help A Brother This Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Help A Brother This Valentine (340 Views)

Please Help A Brother This Is Very Important / 5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Help A Brother This Valentine by Eddygourdo(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2016
I need quarrel topics, things that can bring out quarrels between me and my numerous women. I need them streamlined as valentine is coming. Please follow this guidelines in proposing a possible suggestion I can implement on these ladies to have us quarrel this period. I need to cut costs and it's better if I and most of them are keeping malice till after the 14th of this month.

(1) the quarrel must not lead to break up oh. Just malice till after the 14th
(2) it must be innovative as I have used some quarrell moves on some of them recently and they all came back to reconcile knowing 14th is coming
(3) these expectant babes consists of three permanent members, 4 FWB, 4 once in a while we do am and most painfully 7 Exes. Please be innovative
(4) I intend to pick just one from each group and different times of the day hoping to end shift by 10pm latest
(5) most importantly have it in mind that none of this is a distance or online relationship ( all distance relationship are automatically on voice mail this season).

Thank you dearies
Re: Abeg Help A Brother This Valentine by HungerBAD: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2016
Simple.

Tell them you are now Born Again, and start preaching the bible to them, to make it look real you can even add some quotes from the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Help A Brother This Valentine by iceberylin(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Numerous women grin
Re: Abeg Help A Brother This Valentine by IamRespected: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Since that day fell on sunday; tell them u ar going 2 church grin
Re: Abeg Help A Brother This Valentine by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2016
You are mad.
Re: Abeg Help A Brother This Valentine by misspicy(f): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation: Conceptual And Ethical Matters, Written By Adexlord / Latest Meathod To Brake Up With Her. / See And Hear The New Naija Pop Breed EMMIZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.