Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife (PICS) (855 Views)

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Olusegun Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2016
At an official visit to the new Ooni of Ife, former President, Olusegun Obasanjo showed an unusual sign of humility by prostrating for the newly crowned monarch.

The 41 year old Ooni of Ife was very uncomfortable with the gesture and quickly motioned for the 81 year old political heavyweight, who doubles his age years to get up. They then hugged and shared a few laughs.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/02/olusegun-obasanjo-prostrates-before.html

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife (PICS) by HungerBAD: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2016
This Ooni will last and live a good legacy.

His humility i know will open doors for him.

Meanwhile, Obasanjo my HERO i sight you.

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife (PICS) by Mynd44: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2016

(1)

Kogi Demolition Of Roundabouts Not For Spiritual Cleansing - Bello / No More Elections In Rivers Until Peace Returns — INEC / If You Want To Anoyed Igbo Just Say Rocha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.