Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? (3380 Views)

Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Akkord4gov: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

You are a daft dunce, just admit you lied and I will let you be.

One of them-Quran(54:1-3)
And may God punish you if you fail to go and read it
Fool
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Annunaki(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

One of them-Quran(54:1-3)
And may God punish you if you fail to go and read it
Fool

If you believe the thrash written their then you are the ultimate fool. Firstly nothing in that passage indicates it was a miracle done by mohamed. It was hadiths written centuries later that made the claim in a bid to authenticate mohamed's claims to be a prophet. That said the moon splitting if it ever happened would have been an astronomical event of gargantuan proportions and several civilizations all over the world would have documented it but alas it was only document in one obscure book authored by an arab illiterate. How do you want us to take such claims seriously when the author of the book has zero credibility.
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Akkord4gov: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

If you believe the thrash written their then you are the ultimate fool. Firstly nothing in that passage indicates it was a miracle done by mohamed. It was hadiths written centuries later that made the claim in a bid to authenticate mohamed's claims to be a prophet. That said the moon splitting if it ever happened would have been an astronomical event of gargantuan proportions and several civilizations all over the world would have documented it but alas it was only document in one obscure book authored by an arab illiterate. How do you want us to take such claims seriously when the author of the book has zero credibility.

Lol grin grin grin grin grin. I give up on you. You will definitely remain deluded and brainwashed. Wetin you dey find again.
Read it well Fool,Muhammed prayed after people accused him he is a fake prophet,he talked to God to give them signs and it happen.

Is this guy educated at all? Christians,i am not surprised though
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Annunaki(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin. I give up on you. You will definitely remain deluded and brainwashed. Wetin you dey find again.
Read it well Fool,Muhammed prayed after people accused him he is a fake prophet,he talked to God to give them signs and it happen.

Is this guy educated at all? Christians,i am not surprised though

You say I am brain washed yet you are the brain dead person that believes mohamed split the moon in two without any credible evidence to support his fraudulent claims. cheesy
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Akkord4gov: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Annunaki:

You say I am brain washed yet you are the brain dead person that believes mohamed split the moon in two without any credible evidence to support his fraudulent claims. cheesy

Lol,u asked for a claim from d quran,i gave you and u still have a prob with that.

You will remain a fool forever
Go and die or jump into the lagoon
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Stevebamdex(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Chai,this guy is highly deluded..!
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by Stevebamdex(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
minifuworld:
ok now take this verse for instance God reveal to prophet muhammed (SAW) in Quran
[19:27] Then she brought him to her own folk,
carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing.
[19:28] O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a
wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot.
[19:29] Then she pointed to him. They said: How
can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young
boy? [19:30] He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He
hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed
me a Prophet. Now my emphasis is on verse 29. Jesus spake when he was in cradle you cannot find this in the bilbe and it was reveal to prophet muhammed (SAW). In quran 3:3 He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel. quran [46:12] Before this, the book of Moses provided
guidance and mercy. This too is a scripture that
confirms, in Arabic, to warn those who
transgressed, and to give good news to the
righteous. So question here is that how did prophet muhammed (SAW) know about the existence of these book when he didn't know how to read and write

I understand your delusionalism but yet am still going to play along with you.
you said how did he know all those fables he compiled into ur manual book called koran?
The problem with muslims is that they don't know how the devil operate neither do they know his motive towards humanity.
if they do understand,none of them would still remain muslims.No matter how inteligent all the muslims might be claiming to be, they can never be smarter than mohammed.unless they are open to truthful facts about islam.
He wrote all those fables facts about jesus because he wanted to buy the christians to follow islam..now let me ask you these questions..who confirmed mohammed to be a prophet of God?
Re: Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons? by minifuworld: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Stevebamdex:

I understand your delusionalism but yet am still going to play along with you.
you said how did he know all those fables he compiled into ur manual book called koran?
The problem with muslims is that they don't know how the devil operate neither do they know his motive towards humanity.
if they do understand,none of them would still remain muslims.No matter how inteligent all the muslims might be claiming to be, they can never be smarter than mohammed.unless they are open to truthful facts about islam.
He wrote all those fables facts about jesus because he wanted to buy the christians to follow islam..now let me ask you these questions..who confirmed mohammed to be a prophet of God?
did you know that you have digress from initial issue you raised right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Powers Challenge / VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! / Nairaland Evangelists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.