Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State (35726 Views)

APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / Youths In Rivers Bury PDP In A Coffin (Photos) / PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by babaijesha1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
About 100 youths from Ogogoro community of Obio-Akpor local Government area of Rivers who claimed to be formerly members the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP,who defected to the All Progressive Congress, APC, made the defection weird when they buried a coffin with PDP logo as a sign of death knell for the party.

The latest defection from PDP to APC happened ahead of the National and State Assembly re-run elections in Rivers State.

Over 70 youths of the Peoples Democratic Party defected to the All Progressives Congress in Ogbogoro,Obio-Akpor Local Government Area, Rivers State.

They defected during a rally organised by the Obio-Akpor chapter of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State. The Defectors who dug two separate graves in the presence of a former Chief of staff to the Rivers State Government Chief Tony Okocha, APC Deputy Governorship candidate Hon Asita O Asita.

The Leader of APC in Akpor, Chikordi Dike and Hon Chimenem Weli said by burying the Coffin designed with PDP Logos, PDP has died in the Area.

The defectors were received by APC Deputy Governorship candidate in Rivers State, Asita O Asita, who told them that they have made a wise decision to dump the PDP, which he described as a sinking Ship.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/01/in-rivers-state-defectors-to-apc-bury-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Iamlordgee(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
babaijesha1:
About 100 youths from Ogogoro community of Obio-Akpor local Government area of Rivers who claimed to be formerly members the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP,who defected to the All Progressive Congress, APC, made the defection weird when they buried a coffin with PDP logo as a sign of death knell for the party. The latest defection from PDP to APC happened ahead of the National and State Assembly re-run elections in Rivers State. Over 70 youths of the Peoples Democratic Party defected to the All Progressives Congress in Ogbogoro,Obio-Akpor Local Government Area, Rivers State. They defected during a rally organised by the Obio-Akpor chapter of the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State. The Defectors who dug two separate graves in the presence of a former Chief of staff to the Rivers State Government Chief Tony Okocha, APC Deputy Governorship candidate Hon Asita O Asita. The Leader of APC in Akpor, Chikordi Dike and Hon Chimenem Weli said by burying the Coffin designed with PDP Logos, PDP has died in the Area. The defectors were received by APC Deputy Governorship candidate in Rivers State, Asita O Asita, who told them that they have made a wise decision to dump the PDP, which he described as a sinking Ship.

NO WONDER!!! SEE WETIN SHEKPE DE CAUSE

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by LadyExcellency: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
I thought that the "local gin" popularly known as Ogogoro was banned by FG for being dangerous to health? I know Ogogoro was responsible for the death of more than 100 persons at a time.

Which one be Ogogoro Community? Are they protesting for the banned substance? How does it concern PDP? Now, I have the answer, PDP government was responsible for banning Ogogoro.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by babaijesha1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:
I thought local gin popularly known as Ogogoro was banned by FG for being dangerous to health?

Which one be Ogogoro Community? Are they protesting for the banned substance? How does it concern PDP? Now, I have the answer, PDP government was responsible for banning Ogogoro.
the reporter make mistake it is not ogogoro, I believe it's odogboro community

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by DrayZee: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ogogoro community. That explains their actions.

8 Likes

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Hitback2back: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
PDP was prematurely buried in Rivers but now the party is back and full of live.
God bless GIDI
God bless PDP
God bless Rivers
God bless Nigeria
God bless [i][/i]Hitback2back

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by RichYoungNigga: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
I hope Buhari rules Nigeria for 60 more years so the economy will be so bad them no go see food chop.

14 Likes

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by ichidodo: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is good for democracy.....Burying APC in coffins,that is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by buoye1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jobless fools

8 Likes

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by holuwerpelume: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
mtcheew yeye party

1 Like

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by brunofarad(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by autolearner: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Get These Guys a Job!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by chesterlee(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
They were obviously high on Ogogoro!

BTW this is an old news and it happened before the 2015 election....

Why is it on the front page @Lalasticlala?

9 Likes

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by kennyman2000(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmmmm...
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by bettercreature(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
This further shows that south-east are still in stone age politically.Atleast 13years backward! South-west people have passed through this level of political development since 1993,During MKO vs Babangida,that was when we normally burry copses of opposition parties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by SailorXY: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Only in Nigeria

Imbeciles everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by sam90s(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hitback2back:
PDP was prematurely buried in Rivers but now the party is back and full of live.
God bless GIDI
God bless PDP
God bless Rivers
God bless Nigeria
God bless [i][/i]Hitback2back

Go through the caption one more time my friend you obviously missed something , angry
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Sijo01(f): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol @ogogoro community. Those people go sabi drink shekpe o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by free2ryhme: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
too much stupidity from this region
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by mufasapapasanta(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
He who laugh last grin grin grin
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by richidinho(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
mttcheeew

youths without voters card

Ask Sylva how market when he relied on millitants who dont have voters card

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
PDP for life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Bugatie(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jobless touts deceiving themselves....PDP rejects..

It's a pre election picture anyway

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by freshvine(f): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
See what APC practice in the 21st century.
Diabolic, cultists charade!

5 Likes

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by 247Dior(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Trailblazer1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by gilly007: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
All these jesters.........
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Akanaz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is one of the implications of unemployment.

3 Likes

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by maestroferddi: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
What do you expect from an Ogogoro community?

2 Likes

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Nonybb: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ogogoro community? No wonder. They fit into the plan of being an APC Zombies APC ZOMBIES BE LIKE?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Reject Long Adjournment / Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away / Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.