Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP (35553 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Speaks On ‘dumping’ PDP For APC / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by ikewaterwater: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gbenga Daniel, Atiku Abubakar's former campaign Director-General has fired back at his critics as he stated that no one should insult him for dumping PDP.According to the former Ogun State Governor,  he doesn’t understand the “insults” and invective hurled his way since he announced his resignation from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and partisan politics on Thursday, March 14, 2019.

Gbenga Daniel who was also accused of being a mole, stated in a new press statement made available to newsmen that nobody should insult him for dumping PDP. Recounting how he has worked to get to where he is now, he said;

“I am over 60 and have been a workaholic all my life.  I was listed by the then National Concord as one of 50 most fascinating businessmen in Nigeria in 1990 as CEO of Kresta Laurel Ltd. Before then, I was the first black DMD of a multinational conglomerate where I worked. “My company Kresta Laurel @ 25, 3 years ago remains the only ISO certified in the country in Nigeria, I became the youngest Yoruba man to take a chieftaincy title in Ile Ife at Age 32, over 30 years ago. 

“I became governor at 47 and left at 55 after 8 years of governance some 8 years ago. In all my life, it’s been work, work and work and in the political arena it’s been the most thankless and insulting of all my life’s endeavor.“Even to voluntarily step back which ordinarily should be applauded, it’s more insult. I think something is fundamentally wrong with us as a people. When a politician fails to leave, it’s complain galore from the younger generation. “This one decides to step back at the peak before handing the baton to another DG and successfully helped others to replace a seating governor, you people have issues with that. Tell me what exactly do people want?”

https://unclesuru.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=10209&action=edit#post-format-audio

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Baawaa(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gbenga Daniel is a scammer from the onset,he knows what he want grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you don't want insults return Atiku's money,shikenah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gbenga the problem is that u were an apc mole.
U failed to address the accusation in this long epistle you wrote.
So you have confirmed that u are a mole...

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by nzeobi(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
only those surprised by your actions will be dissapointed. though I don't think you are of great electoral value

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by helinues: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Should we fry semo?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Xisnin(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
I am over 60 and have been a workaholic all my life
Workaholic my ass!
You are a workaholic, yet Kashamu, the drug baron muscled you out without a fight.
We still think you are a spineless opportunist.

Tueeh!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hahahaha.

E don cast!!

cheesy grin wink cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Dareal90s(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Igbo's in trouble, I trust OGD ma nigga, nice shot. He is not answerable to anybody, he doesn't even owe anybody explanation, nyamirin can hug transformer, always wanting Yoruba to follow them for back like mumu.

grin grin grin grin

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Afonja we know

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Episteme2(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
This is one act of betrayal. Your boss lost in a most unfair, rigged and incredible contest. His court case has just begun and you couldn't even wait for the court to rule before resigning. People are mindlessly insensitive and wicked. Someone's campaign director once purportedly tipped to be SGF if his boss won could not even hide his trachery for a little while. You all had better pray against fair weather friends. They hurt a lot.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by islandmoon: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
his eyes is now on Ogun State treasury because his brother won election, Ole!! he ruled Ogun state for 8 years without achieving anything.

N58bn Fraud: How Otunba Gbenga Daniel looted Ogun –EFCC
By MOSHOOD ADEBAYO, Abeokuta

Thursday, October 13, 2011
• N4.3bn LG funds converted to personal use
• $4m state funds used to buy personal shares

• Judges quarters converted to Asoludero Court

• Pleads not guilty, remanded in EFCC custody till tomorrow

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/71905/efcc-docks-ex-ogun-gov-gbenga-daniel-over-multi-billion-nair.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/daniel-docked-pleads-not-guilty-to-16-counts-charge/

https://allafrica.com/stories/201110130764.html

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/gbenga-daniel-has-a-killer-squad-efcc-tells-court-at-re-arraignment/
Golf Place Resort Hotel Limited

OGD where is our N4.3bn LG funds? where are the diverted state security votes allocation for 8 years?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by divicodefred: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Your sons are forgiven, thank God you left the evil and devilish part on time

Vseless party of vampires

Babalawo ngadaAwo, you see your life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by ekaette1621: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
We hail thee oh APC.
All nairalanders love thee

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by hightempo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
K
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by salbis(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Address the issue of being a mole, simple! Na dem, we know dem.

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by QualityShare: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
I notice that the moment you join APC, you lose all your senses and start getting aggressive. Can you believe that a gentleman like Gbenga will be this aggressive?

What do they give them to eat in that party sef?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Baawaa:
Gbenga Daniel is a scammer from the onset,he knows what he want grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To you now, your post make sense?

5 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by okeyumez(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gbenga took the right decision. Let the wailers from IPOB jungle jump into the nearest lagoon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thief don chop part of him Atiku money and d pigs on nairaland no even see one naira chop.
Pigs no go die better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Chikpat(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
You have a right to your choices. No big deal....Atiku loose the election. Las las, e go still faill for tribunal, appeal court and supreme court

Ppl wey dey insult u, wey dem dey wen Wike dey form James Bond dey spoil d party?

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by davillian(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
More of them will still cross to APC
I wish the constitution can stop this rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Donbabagee007: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
APC to OGD go and Sin no more

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Arinzeshop: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Philinho(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
That is an afonja for you. will they ever disappoint? Noway

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Kobicove(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
PDP top wigs are abandoning ship...

Someone should tell Atiku that he's on his own o grin

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by 2blessed01(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
...So We Should Clap 4 U Abi... ANOTHER BETRAYAL 4RM AFONJA!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari / Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.