Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (97064 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by repogirl(f): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
I blame poverty.
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by seenter84: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fallen towers
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
How the fwuck did this make front page ?

Seen this on facebook over a week ago

Which moderafucktad pushed this to FP ?

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by izikjon(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
iykekelvins:
Kai.. Olympus has fallen

grin grin
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Kangol99(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Be Which kind news be this

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by abeniagbon(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
G

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by solpat(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Waridis
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by zeb04(f): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
no bras in kenya
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
iykekelvins:
Kai.. Olympus has fallen

No way Jose.

Olympus "fell" many years ago grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Alexander001(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
life is full of up and down. dat bobby no self esteem again.
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by ennysuccess(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
fine dem no fine

i pity d kind of wowo pikin dey go boen cry
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ehhya..

she is a very generous woman.

She is on leave.. She works with UNICEF.

She just breastfed 5000 refugees in Ethiopia.

Both children and adults.. Cos babies alone can make this thing flat like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oops! call the fashion police.
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Olympus is dead and buried.... Now in heaven
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Tundephish(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
the breast don reach menopause
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Olympus has fallen. grin
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by ritababe(f): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cherrybrown and johnsown1 grin
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Timijo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
The little bride must be their last child

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by apholaby007(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lwkm..na dz kind breeast dey dey take blow dat firewood
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
toms55:
dude let's stop deceiving people, she shouldn't have worn that gown, even if it was given to her for free. She could have supported her bweast with padded bra angry
are you the one marring her! undecided

if you are ready to marry, tell your wife to support her brreast wit a stick instead!

rubbish guy you are.....

mind your own business. she is not ya wife and you don't have any saying in this.
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
undecided

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Looking at the background of the church,
I can confidently say that she was given that wedding dress.
Its not how big the wedding ceremony is that make it last,

If our girls can take a cue from this,
Maybe the baby mama syndrome will reduce.
Why should I care?

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Babyphinas(f): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Odikwa egwu
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by onlymase(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
endtime marriage
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by FemiFaniKayode: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Later you will be abusing ladies for faking us. She gave us natural and you are still clamouring for artificial

the two owners of the breast no complain
na GEJ buffon dey run mouth
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by unongu(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Later you will be abusing ladies for faking us. She gave us natural and you are still clamouring for artificial
Abeg I no fit laugh... Hehehe
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by macaranta(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flatlands
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by olafuyiolatunji(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
You be like WTF and I be like "WTB"-what a beauty[/quote][color=#990000][/color].. u mean what the boobs
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by menix(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is called slippers breast....
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmm, end tym wedding gown sad
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by bodyloveghetto(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
If I was a guest at that wedding and seeing the bride like this? I will be like "Jesus, son of God".

Btw she less bothered about what people going to say likewise her husband..
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by toms55(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
sonofananimal:
are you the one marring her! undecided

if you are ready to marry, tell your wife to support her brreast wit a stick instead!

rubbish guy you are.....

mind your own business. she is not ya wife and you don't have any saying in this.
dude you are nothing but Son of an animal which you truly are.

Niggas like you do I too know, taking life too serious while i just laugh and have fun. Dickhead. Over sabi dey worry me sonofananimal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.