Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters (1529 Views)

This Picture Led To Nigeria's Comatose State Today. We Warned The Chanters / Where Are The Nairaland "Sai Buhari" Chanters? / The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
An Igbo saying
"Only a fool points his father's house with his left hand"

This is for those who call themselves Nigerians. As for me, I know where I belong.

15 Likes

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Companies have been reduced to junk by the unguarded utterance of those who run it.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by simpleseyi: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Riensi:
An Igbo saying
"Only a fool points his father's house with his left hand"

This is for those who call themselves Nigerians. As for me, I know where I belong.

Yes, you know where you belong, I also know where you belong. You belong to the erosion raged Biafra land. A land of fake drug manufacturers, drug traffickers, human and prostitute traffickers, ritualist and kidnappers.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
simpleseyi:

Yes, you know where you belong, I also know where you belong. You belong to the erosion raged Biafra land. A land of fake drug manufacturers, drug traffickers, human and prostitute traffickers, ritualist and kidnappers.

Continue

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
all that and more,its also a land where the best minds in nigeria are produced and also the most peaceful in the whole fedration

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Election don't count in Nigeria. if it did, the leaders will have respect for the people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sai baba chanters come and defend yourself

1 Like

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by simpleseyi: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Riensi:

Continue

I respect your resistant to reply me accordingly. That is worth emulating. But stop speaking evil about Nigeria. If Nigeria is good, you and I will equally enjoy it. Yorubas were grossly marginalized during the ineffective buffon's regime, yet, we never prayed for Nigeria to fail. We criticized Jonathan because we want a better country for everyone. Can you also recall that Yorubas were the toughest critics of the Obasanjo' government despite the fact that Obasanjo is an Oduduwa son? We don't really care who is ruling, all we want is a better Nigeria for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
simpleseyi:

I respect your resistant to reply me accordingly. That is worth emulating. But stop speaking evil about Nigeria. If Nigeria is good, you and I will equally enjoy it. Yorubas were grossly marginalized during the ineffective buffon's regime, yet, we never prayed for Nigeria to fail. We criticized Jonathan because we want a better country for everyone. Can you also recall that Yorubas were the toughest critics of the Obasanjo' government despite the fact that Obasanjo is an Oduduwa son? We don't really care who is ruling, all we want is a better Nigeria for everyone.

You care for a better Nigeria but your leader doesn't

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by naijapips02: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
You belong to biafra but you spend your every waking moment on a nigerian forum. honestly, who is the fool here?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by thiagocrush: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
simpleseyi:

Sai baba don finish us for uk, as for me and my family, we know where we belong grin
Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sai Baba Buhari! wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
naijapips02:
You belong to biafra but you spend your every waking moment on a nigerian forum. honestly, who is the fool here?

The Internet respects no Borders. I post on twitter, Facebook, instagram. Does the fact that I am not from America make me a fool?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by kenny987(f): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
simpleseyi:

I am happy the op chose to be the bigger person. Rather than actually emulating his steps as u say is worth doing, u still emit so much venom! If he had chosen to reply 'accordingly' as u stated what aim would be achieved? So why sling mud in the first place?

You complain of Yorubas being marginalized yet u gladly call an area inhabited by humans erosion ravaged and blanket them all as kidnappers and all the unprintables u vomited here. Do u really want a 'better Nigeria for everyone' or just want to continue the dead one-upmanship politicians use to degrade their subjects? As in 'it's my time to shine and all others can burn'? Rather than toe such a path then it is better to part ways as u can deduce from the op's post.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
kenny987:

I am happy the op chose to be the bigger person. Rather than actually emulating his steps as u say is worth doing, u still emit so much venom! If he had chosen to reply 'accordingly' as u stated what aim would be achieved? So why sling mud in the first place?

You complain of Yorubas being marginalized yet u gladly call an area inhabited by humans erosion ravaged and blanket them all as kidnappers and all the unprintables u vomited here. Do u really want a 'better Nigeria for everyone' or just want to continue the dead one-upmanship politicians use to degrade their subjects?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by naijapips02: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Riensi:

The Internet respects no Borders. I post on twitter, Facebook, instagram. Does the fact that I am not from America make me a fool?

This is nairaland. A forum for Nigerians. Do you know what a forum means?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
it is an AGWA OJOO for you @simpleseyi to vibrate carelessly towards my nwennemus @OP
how dare you attempt to fill the godamus with IWEka road onitsha?
carry time o before the case of osisi kanwu shall become your case
jam me jam naked wire because the godz are on skirt and blouse
a word they say is enough for the wise
i am a full blooded igbotized b!4r@N

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by orisa37: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
A Resident in Nigeria who is not a Nigerian is a foreigner.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by simpleseyi: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
kenny987:

You complain of Yorubas being marginalized yet u gladly call an area inhabited by humans erosion ravaged and blanket them all as kidnappers and all the unprintables u vomited here. Do u really want a 'better Nigeria for everyone' or just want to continue the dead one-upmanship politicians use to degrade their subjects? As in 'it's my time to shine and all others can burn'? Rather than toe such a path then it is better to part ways as u can deduce from the op's post.

Anyone that promotes, propagates or encourages the division of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is an enemy of the State and will be treated as such. So, for anyone to be carrying Nigerian International Passport, Nigerian Drivers' License, Nigerian National Identity Card and still doubting his Nationality, such a person is a Saboteur and should be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by kenny987(f): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
simpleseyi:

Anyone that promotes, propagates or encourages the division of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is an enemy of the State and will be treated as such. So, for anyone to be carrying Nigerian International Passport, Nigerian Drivers' License, Nigerian National Identity Card and still doubting his Nationality, such a person is a Saboteur and should be treated as such.

And how does this bunch of emptiness relate to ur rudeness and obvious desire to pull down others just to make u feel better as u clearly demonstrated in ur previous post?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by simpleseyi: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
kenny987:

And how does this bunch of emptiness relate to ur rudeness and obvious desire to pull down others just to make u feel better as u clearly demonstrated in ur previous post?

Leave my matter make you go to the next door. If you bring trouble, I will give you trouble. I get banned regularly here because of trouble makers like you.
Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Stingman: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
simpleseyi:

...yet an incestuous awori pig like you will do anything on earth make sure those set of people with these characters mentioned are forced to stay with you in one country..Don't you see that you need Psychiatric attention..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by simpleseyi: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Stingman:

...yet an incestuous awori pig like you will do anything on earth make sure those set of people with these characters mentioned are forced to stay with you in one country..Don't you see that you need Psychiatric attention..

I am not Awori, I am an Egba boy. But, I don't talk to mentally deranged like you.
Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
as for me I don't give a hoot bout shi*t, if u wan Biafra kul and if u want Nigeria good as for me I know this world is not my home be you Biafra, Jamaican, Asian u will die some day only 6feet will be accorded to you that's all case close...

repent and give ur life to Christ.... Jesus loves you irrespective of tribe,religion or any other earthly differences u create.
Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Stingman: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
simpleseyi:

I am not Awori, I am an Egba boy. But, I don't talk to mentally deranged like you.

Ebga incestuous mumu, you just deed! You're sick and you really need medical help.
Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by justice2016: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
naijapips02:

how old re u ? problem is there many kids here with kids mentality . but this people have been demostrating to.ve their own country but the govt led by Buhari is.shoting them as criminals. so what.re.u saying? nig does want them to go
Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Riensi:
Companies have been reduced to junk by the unguarded utterance of those who run it.

Read about Ratner effect. A company which almost collapsed because of one joke by the chief executive
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Ratner
Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2016
The leader of a country is supposed to be the marketer in chief except in the so called Nigeria
Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Past government have spent billions of naira on image repositioning. All those money was essentially a waste by the utterance of your leader.
Re: Igbo Proverb for sai baba chanters by ckmayoca: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
simpleseyi:

Since u r sure all those bold words are from a zone good and fine but I say if there is no such in ur zone (region) or tribe then may God bless you richly above ur peers but if there are such things in your region and tribe then may God make you a begger among your peers. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Enugu - Ph Express Road Abandoned / CAN Election, Some Nigerians Do Not Know Their President - Femi Adesina / Federal Government May Soon Ban Christian And Muslim Prayers At Pub Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.