Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode (2099 Views)

Why Are The "Give Us Biafra" Chanters Bothered About Yorubaland Laws? / Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode / This Picture Led To Nigeria's Comatose State Today. We Warned The Chanters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by iamblisz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Supporting your president and cheering him on even when it is clear he is progressing in error is not patriotism. It is treason because you are actually hurting your country by deceiving your president into thinking he is on the right track when you know he's not.

The best definition of patriotism is standing by your country. You don't stand by your country by being a pathetic sycophantic ass-licking simpleton who defends every government action and inaction. No! You stand by your country by standing up to tyranny, injustice, marginalization, nepotism and ethnic bigotry even if they are coming from the highest level of government.

For those of you whose voices sounded louder than that of John the Baptist during Goodluck Jonathan's era but have since resorted to talking sports, sex and music even when those things which you all frowned at then have all gotten worse under the current Buhari-led government, I hope you are aware that your hypocrisy has earned you a place at the right hand side of uncle Lucifer

For choosing to play the ostrich by staying away from political talk at this critical time, you are no better than the pathetic sycophants pushing the country to Golgotha. I'd say you deserve an 'Oscar' for hypocrisy but I'm sure you already know that, don't you??

Your silence in the face of government tyranny, nepotism, injustice, hate-induced killing by the army and unprecedented penury and severe hunger caused by government cluelessness is an indictment on your moral standard. Silence in the face of injustice is an act of injustice itself.

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

If you are among those who have formed the habit of blaming everybody but president Buhari for the mess that is this government, I have nothing but contempt for you. Jonathan was to blame for all the things that went wrong under his government but today, everything that goes wrong under Mohammadu Buhari is not Buhari's fault. It is the cabal that has hijacked his government. We should blame the cabal, not Buhari. Like I said, I've got nothing but disdain for you.

As for the rest of you who are being paid by agents of this government to come online and mock millions of Nigerians who go to bed hungry by creating the wrong impression that this government is living up to expectation, permit me to remind you that I still reserve more respect for my neighbor's pig than the lots of you hopeless morally bankrupt venal shitheads.

I hope you will be able to look your kids in the eyes and tell them how you mortgaged their future for a few naira note and some bottle of wine accompanied with some plate of meat-less #AishajolofRice.

The latest bad news is that a drum of kerosene is now #49000 at the rate of #250 per liter jumping from #44000 as of last week, the same drum of kerosene was sold #28000 last year at the rate of #130 per liter.
Una never see anything sef, what this govt is doing is spreading poverty in form of CHANGE

As for me i am covered. smiley

CREDIT TO KNIGHTTEMPLER

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Oche211(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, i present to u a bitter nd miserable life above.
U see, the Op was guity of all these whn he must had supported GEJ. It was clear that GEJ was taking us into extinction. A man who couldn't provide clear leadership nd economic stability during oil boom would ve taken the nation to economic doom in the face of low oil prices.
We all watched how TAN went abt town collecting imaginary millions of votes to support GEJ. How 16 was greater than 19, how 5 house members of a 26 members state assembly sacked a speaker. How police nd junior army personnels threatened nd harrassed governors. How Governors' planes were grounded. Nobody (OP inclusive) remembered tyranny, bigotry or immunity clause.
How National Assembly was locked nd senators jumping fences.
Op, d devil would ve rejected u for ur evil bt heaven isn't meant 4 u. So the devil will manage u in the darkest part of hell for this hypocrisy.
Whn u point one finger at a person, the remaining 4 are pointing back to u.
SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by tit(f): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
they have not started!
this is just the first plague
and there will be ten plagues!

babarian zombies,
which ones is better -
cassava bread or bread of sorrows?

22 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by iamblisz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
tit:
they have not started!
this is just the first plague
and there will be ten plagues!

babarian zombies,
which ones is better -
cassava bread or bread of sorrows?

i just edited the post,
Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Thunderlicious: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Abeg SHUT UP.

Sai Baba!

3 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by iamblisz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Abeg SHUT UP.

Sai Baba!
lmao,

so you sold your soul to the devil?

lets wait and see how many sai baba chanters will come and defend this tread

25 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Sunnynwa: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
iamblisz:
Supporting your president and cheering him on even when it is clear he is progressing in error is not patriotism. It is treason because you are actually hurting your country by deceiving your president into thinking he is on the right track when you know he's not.

The best definition of patriotism is standing by your country. You don't stand by your country by being a pathetic sycophantic ass-licking simpleton who defends every government action and inaction. No! You stand by your country by standing up to tyranny, injustice, marginalization, nepotism and ethnic bigotry even if they are coming from the highest level of government.

For those of you whose voices sounded louder than that of John the Baptist during Goodluck Jonathan's era but have since resorted to talking sports, sex and music
even when those things which you all frowned at then have all gotten worse under the current Buhari-led government, I hope you are aware that your hypocrisy has earned you a place at the right hand side of uncle Lucifer

For choosing to play the ostrich by staying away from political talk at this critical time, you are no better than the pathetic sycophants pushing the country to Golgotha. I'd say you deserve an 'Oscar' for hypocrisy but I'm sure you already know that, don't you??

Your silence in the face of government tyranny, nepotism, injustice, hate-induced killing by the army and unprecedented penury and severe hunger caused by government cluelessness is an indictment on your moral standard. Silence in the face of injustice is an act of injustice itself.

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

If you are among those who have formed the habit of blaming everybody but president Buhari for the mess that is this government, I have nothing but contempt for you. Jonathan was to blame for all the things that went wrong under his government but today, everything that goes wrong under Mohammadu Buhari is not Buhari's fault. It is the cabal that has hijacked his government. We should blame the cabal, not Buhari. Like I said, I've got nothing but disdain for you.

As for the rest of you who are being paid by agents of this government to come online and mock millions of Nigerians who go to bed hungry by creating the wrong impression that this government is living up to expectation, permit me to remind you that I still reserve more respect for my neighbor's pig than the lots of you hopeless morally bankrupt venal shitheads.

I hope you will be able to look your kids in the eyes and tell them how you mortgaged their future for a few naira note and some bottle of wine accompanied with some plate of meat-less #AishajolofRice.

The latest bad news is that a drum of kerosene is now #49000 at the rate of #250 per liter jumping from #44000 as of last week, the same drum of kerosene was sold #28000 last year at the rate of #130 per liter.
Una never see anything sef, what this govt is doing is spreading poverty in form of CHANGE

As for me i am covered. smiley

CREDIT TO KNIGHTTEMPLER

The part in bold reminds me of people like Jarus.

8 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Sunnynwa: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Abeg SHUT UP.

Sai Baba!

Till 2023 bro.

5 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by naijaboy756: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Abeg SHUT UP.

Sai Baba!
chest beater! Go to the market and shout it na!

14 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by idupaul: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
I used to be a sai baba chanter but now Country comes first before any incompetent idol ..so now na sai Nigeria I de

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Vendoor(f): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Where are the SAI BABA people sef?

12 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by naijaboy756: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
How can one be applauding a dulla*rd?

5 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by iamblisz(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
[s]
Oche211:
U see, the Op was guity of all these whn he must had supported GEJ. It was clear that GEJ was taking us into extinction. A man who couldn't provide clear leadership nd economic stability during oil boom would ve taken the nation to economic doom in the face of low oil prices.
We all watched how TAN went abt town collecting imaginary millions of votes to support GEJ. How 16 was greater than 19, how 5 house members of a 26 members state assembly sacked a speaker. How police nd junior army personnels threatened nd harrassed governors. How Governors' planes were grounded. Nobody (OP inclusive) remembered tyranny, bigotry or immunity clause.
Op, d devil would ve rejected u for ur evil bt heaven isn't meant 4 u. So the devil will manage u in the darkest part of hell for this hypocrisy.
SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI
[/s]

lobbish

5 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Economy is badly screwed by PMB

11 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Almajiri1: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Buhari is on a mission to reposition the north for the next big thing. 2019 is heavily pregnant.

4 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by naijaboy756: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Keneking:
Economy is badly screwed by PMB
@ last you have been delivered from the demon of Buhari and the immense hardship he goes about with

3 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by greatgod2012(f): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
The most pathetic of it all is that those who voted for him are now seriously denying voting for him. They're too ashamed to admit that they're part of the people who brought this man into power.

As for me, I can't deny, I voted for him but I'm seriously regretting I did.

PMB has really disappointed, he need to buckle up.

Enough of the blame game!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by iamblisz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
greatgod2012:
The most pathetic of it all is that those who voted for him are now seriously denying voting for him. They're too ashamed to admit that they're part of the people who brought this man into power.

As for me, I can't deny, I vote for him but I'm seriously regretting I did.

PMB has really disappointed, he need to buckle up.

Enough of the blame game!
thank God for your deliverance

9 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by RZArecta(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oche211:
[s]Dear Nairalanders, i present to u a bitter nd miserable life above.
SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sunnynwa:

The part in bold reminds me of people like Jarus.

I retired from active participation in Political discussions on Nairaland far before the last elections. In fact, I got disinterested in Political discussions on Nairaland when I resigned as Politics section mod 31 December 2012, less than 2 years into GEJ tenure. The period witnessed exodus of not just me, but many top politics section participants, our generation. It was around thst same time I floated a blog for my other area of participation on Nairaland, career, which I consider a more productive use of my online time.

Even at that, despite my undisguised political choices, including preference for Buhari, I was never an unreasonable critic of anyone, including GEJ. I analyse political actions and inactions based on their merit.

By the way, I quit political discussion on Nairaland during GEJ time,so you cannot accuse me of going into hibernation because of non-performance of my man that is now the President. if anything, I have been more vocal against Buhari in more formal media (newspapers, Sahara reporters, Premium Times etc) than the immaturity going on on Nairaland politics section now.

Google my articles published in dailies
1, Buhari : Media Perception Matters
2, Wailing for Buhari's Waning Popularity.

And yes, I have always been active in sports and other areas of Nairaland far back 2008.

Trust me, some of us are not petty, one-way analysts.

6 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Mintek: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Till 2023 bro.

...in your village.

God forbid this calamity as president beyond 2019.

2 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Qualer: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
naijaboy756:
chest beater! Go to the market and shout it na!

4 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by MalcoImX: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oche211:
SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI
Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by MalcoImX: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Vendoor:
Where are the SAI BABA people sef?
We are here sister. Sai
Baba. But you don't expect us to be wailing when Sai Baba thing was a campaign song to show that Buhari is better than the other one.

1 Like

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by fulanimafia: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oche211:

[size=14pt]SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by OjukwuWarBird: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
YORUBA good morning cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Corperadams: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lol,,, no b only sai baba,, na sai mama USA... Hekihekiheki... I laf in china

1 Like

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by McJane(f): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
ipob una no dey tire? Gej lost accept in good fate!

5 Likes

Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by Reminez(m): 1:53am On Jul 05, 2016
PhilemonObende:
We yoruba muslim sai baba chanters did not stop supporting Booharri, we only relocated our chantings under our brown roofs where there is no internet.
We OSU IBO's from Ebonyi have agreed that we are not true IBO's and that we are truely a sacrifice to shuku okuku bambala .We will always worship the Anambra IBO's because they have the true flathe..ads and they are first class IBO's .
We OSU IBO's from Abia and IMO that have been donated to shuku okuko bambala as sacrifice know our land is barren and landlocked and we must attach ourselves to the NigerDeltans like leeches to steal their resources and their sea for the original first class IBOs in Anambra . We from IMO and Aba know that we are descendants of slaves and are adulterated IBO's . The original IBO's are from NRI and can only be found in Anambra .
WE EVEN HEARD MAZI DILECTOR KNOW EATS WHITE BEANS INSTEAD OF THE RED BEANS IN KUJE cry And white beans is only meant for the OSU IBO's in Ebonyi. Dilector must eat red beans even if it is undercooked because he is a true gullibo not an OSU from Ebonyi . Dilector is even a prince for that matter oo . We will jog in front of Isreal and American embassies if warder Adamu does not stop force feeding mazi dilector KANU white beans . WE WILL NOT TAKE IT !! HOW CAN MAZI DILECTOR NMUMUDI KANU BE FED WHITE BEANS MEANT FOR OSUs FROM EBONYI THE ZOO MUST FALL !!!
Re: The Sai Baba Chanters Have Gone Ghost Mode by dadebayo1(m): 5:50am On Jul 05, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAAC Table: The Sharing Of N691bn To FG, States, Lgcs In July 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: PDP Helped Buhari Become President – Lamido Confesses (photo) / Leaked!!!!!!......see What Obasanjo Told Buhari..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.