Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors (38435 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Profile of Ikwechegh

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by IGBOPRINCE: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
sukkot:
dayummm so oduduwa man rule igbo state ? shocked
that cannot happen today with these new generation of belligerent and loquacious and bellicose biafrans grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3375081_2016020617_10_26_jpegc66851cfb9aaa5d7c745a4a9b4965e3f
yes o, just like the way an igbo man ruled lagos state. That s how military operates.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Amadi ikwechegh

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Profile of Ikwechegh

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Anthony Oguguo

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by wheredemdey: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
biafranking:
imo....what a blessed state....
The only state that live in the heart of eastern enclave.
The state that produced men of honour..
The state that has one of the highest professors and educated men in the east.
The state that produces the highest nollywood actors and actresses.
The only state where aesthetic and development flows silently.
The first state in the southeastern state were oil was first discover.
The state that produced one of the greatest legend sam warrior,morroco and sunny bobo..
The first state that built the first classic hotel in the east imo concorde hotel.
The state held education as priority.
Congrat to imo at 40 cheesy

Nwanne go and tk ur medications

Morrocco nwa mmaduka is from Anambra State....light of the entire black race.

Daalu

2 Likes

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by diegwu01: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
What of Ikedi Ikiri Ohakim's Profile??
I Hope they added he's under EFCC's Investigation

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by AndreUweh(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Happy birthday to my lovely state- heart of the East.

2 Likes

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I.m form imo state
Did i ask you ur state?
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
SoNature:

I'm proudly from Imo; if that will make you feel any better
Feel beta kwa? Or bu di maka muah.
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Ilovemystate: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
tiamiyukunle69:
Ogun at 40 had 40 projects commissioned. Make this Rochas commission project abeg..... We want to see development
Show picture of your 40 projects, I only saw Owanbe pictures, APC birds of the same feathers

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by mandax: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
litetias:

My wife is from Orlu so I do go there from time to time.
There is no single project that he has done there.
The whole place is underdeveloped. I pity them.

Orlu people now say that if Gov. Okorocha leaves office without asphalt on these roads he scraped and abandoned in Orlu, in the next 50 years, Orlu may never recover from Okorocha's punishment on them.

No body is asking Okorocha for anything other than use asphalt to cover the scraped roads.

2 Likes

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by biafranking: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
wheredemdey:

Nwanne go and tk ur medications
Morrocco nwa mmaduka is from Anambra State....light of the entire black race.
Daalu
sorry i mean pericoma..

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Mopolchi: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
sukkot:
okoroawusa the cretin of large proportion
Do you mean this man dancing shoki in this pic?

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Show picture of your 40 projects, I only saw Owanbe pictures, APC birds of the same feathers
And who says it's my 40 projects Small time you na go dey talk say Rochas no dey work. No be so?
So asking for developmental projects has now turned to a big thing

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by smileysmiley(f): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Rochas is an asshole but I must commend him on this... He has done well
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by loomer: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
I been think say Imo dey broke, shey na on credit dem take do all these things ni?
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by fippycbk(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
This guy is finishing Imolites....
This is how we faced a major road carrying my cousin back to school.
Crossing unfinished city gates, hanging in da air like skelaton.
Since he gave Buhari luxary vans for campaign his own squander of billions is na probe thing.... undecided

This road leads to Umuguma
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
ujoatu:
Dee Sam Onunaka Mbakwe, PhD, First Civilian Governor
Mentor of Gov Rochas Okorocha himself
Lalasticlala front page pl
Dee sam the best governor south east have ever produced. The records he set when Abia was still in Imo is yet to be broken

4 Likes

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by litetias(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
maybe you re missing the point here. The op intentions is to celebrate imo state at 40. Not here to discuss project completed or not. Just wish the state congrat and live matters for mathias.
My friend talk about what you know.
What's the point of celebrating anniversary when the present is bleak for Imolites.
Imo and Owerri in particular is my second home because during my university days in Okija I usually spend the weekend in Owerri clubbing or with my class mate at his home in Ngor Okpala or with my IMSU friend at Bishop's Court or with another friend at Poly Nekede.
Finally I married from Orlu so I know what I am saying when I say Okorocha is nothing but a charlatan.

3 Likes

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by sukkot: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mopolchi:
Do you mean to this man dancing shoki in this pic?
yes na lmao
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by sukkot: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

why belligerent and bellicose ? Either is redundant . Na so you hate us reach ... ah ah angry grin
bros Ebuka, am jus saying na. i dont think present day biafrans want ofe-mmanu to rule them. jus sayin grin grin
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by scampy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
ujoatu:
Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu

This man is from Isuikwuato Local Govt in Abia state. There is a lawn tennis court named after him there.
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
sukkot:
bros Ebuka, am jus saying na. i dont think present day biafrans want ofe-mmanu to rule them. jus sayin grin grin

oshey sir wazobia : "ofe mmanu" ... Igbos have suffered enough marginalization and dont need that kind wahala ... but on a serious note , dont you think the Igbos are being marginalized
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by zurine(f): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
wow
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by sukkot: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

oshey sir wazobia : "ofe mmanu" ... Igbos have suffered enough marginalization and dont need that kind wahala ... but on a serious note , dont you think the Igbos are being marginalized
everybody is being marginalized. its the elites vs us the plebeians. we the plebeians are marginalized. plebeians are from all tribes in nigeria. we are being ruled by a core group of like 500 elites embarassed

amongst the elites are emefiele and ngige and orji kalu and T A kalu and allison madueke and ameachi and iweala etc

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
sukkot:
everybody is being marginalized. its the elites vs us the plebeians. we the plebeians are marginalized. plebeians are from all tribes in nigeria. we are being ruled by a core group of like 500 elites embarassed

amongst the elites are emefiele and ngige and orji kalu and T A kalu and allison madueke and ameachi etc

And the elites are Igbos ... brother sukky sukky grin

Name 5 things the federal government has done for the Igbos that apparently we are not grateful for
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by sukkot: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And the elites are Igbos ... brother sukky sukky grin

Name 5 things the federal government has done for the Igbos that apparently we are not grateful for
brother you are too smart to be on this myopic way of thinking. leave that to the brain dead IPOB youth. it matters not the tribes of the elites. the point is they all dine together and have us the pleibeans in subjection. will it make you feel better if more of those keeping us in subjection are igbo ? is this your way of thinking ? come on dude I am sure you are smarter than this way of looking at things undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
sukkot:
brother you are too smart to be on this myopic way of thinking. leave that to the brain dead IPOB youth. it matters not the tribes of the elites. the point is they all dine together and have us the pleibeans in subjection. will it make you feel better if more of those keeping us in subjection is igbo ? is this your way of thinking ? come on dude I am sure you are smarter than this way of looking at things undecided embarassed

No No ... I meant when you listed the names of the elites and all but amaechi are Igbos shocked . Why should the Igbos first come to your mind as oppressors of the common Nigerian . That's not fair cry . You said :

amongst the elites are emefiele and ngige and orji kalu and T A kalu and allison madueke and ameachi etc

There are lots of elites from other tribes that tore/are tearing this country apart to satisfy their selfish desires for power , wealth and you wrote the names of Igbos first , conspicuously passing a message across . Looks like you have some resentment against the Igbos .

Spill it out bro wink
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by sukkot: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No No ... I meant when you listed the names of the elites and all but amaechi are Igbos shocked . Why should the Igbos first come to your mind as oppressors of the common Nigerian . That's not fair cry . You said :

There are lots of elites from other tribes that tore/are tearing this country apart to satisfy their selfish desires for power , wealth and you wrote the names of Igbos first , conspicuously passing a message across . Looks like you have some resentment against the Igbos .

Spill it out bro
wink
i put those names there cuz i can see your ' we igbos are victimized ' way of reasoning. those names are there to remind you that part of the elites are igbos. those names are directed at your ' we igbos are victims ' post. thats the theme of your first post.
KingEbukasBlog:

<<< THIS YOUR FIRST POST
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
sukkot:
i put those names there cuz i can see your ' we igbos are victimized ' way of reasoning. those names are there to remind you that part of the elites are igbos. those names are directed at your ' we igbos are victims ' post. thats the theme of your first post. <<< THIS YOUR FIRST POST

Oh .... well ... you are right you know but ...

What about 30-50 yrs ago ... have you forgotten the reason for the civil war ? What about the 70s , 80s and early 90s why were the Igbos shoved aside as various events shaped Nigeria ? The times before the aforementioned elites started their 'works'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding / Air Force Bombs Suspected IPOB's Camps In Illah, Delta State / Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.