Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors (38465 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by sukkot: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh .... well ... you are right you know but ...

What about 30-50 yrs ago ... have you forgotten the reason for the civil war ? What about the 70s , 80s and early 90s why were the Igbos shoved aside as various events shaped Nigeria ? The times before the aforementioned elites started their 'works'
[b] listen man, the problem of the igbos is lust for power. before the civil war the igbos were practically running the country. the top military men were almost all igbo. so you were doing better than every tribe in nigeria so whats the problem here ? then your brother nzeogwu did what he did followed by ojukwu doing what he did. see the problem with most of you ' victimized igbos ' is you dont know history. i was talking on NL with an igbo guy with this your same ' victim mindset '. and i told him did you know igbos controlled the army before the civil war ? he said really ? i didnt know that. POINT BEING MOST OF YOU DONT KNOW WHY YOU HAVE THIS UNWARRANTED VICTIM MENTALITY. I THINK SOMEONE JUST CAME AND WHISPERED IN YOUR EARS THAT IGBOS ARE MARGINALIZED AND WITHOUT RESEARCH YOU ALL ADOPTED THE MENTALITY. BUT TRUTH IS THAT ITS PEOPLE WITH DIABOLIC INTENTIONS WHO ARE MANIPULATING THOSE AMONGST YOU WITH WEAK MINDS. A WEAK MINDED PERSON CAN BE TOLD HE IS A VICTIMIZED PERSON AND THEN HE IS LIKE A PROGRAMMED ROBOT THAT CAN BE USED TO CAUSE RIOTS OR TO DISRUPT THINGS. THATS WHAT YOU ARE BRUV, A PROGRAMMED ROBOT. A SILENT SLEEPER TERROR CELL WAITING TO BE ACTIVATED AT THE RIGHT MOMENT. SO MANY IPOB YOUTHS ARE MANIPULATED SLEEPER TERROR CELLS. YOU ARE ALL MIND CONTROLLED FOR DESTRUCTION. YOU BETTER SNAP OUT OF IT B4 YOU END UP DEAD[/b] grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
sukkot:
[b] listen man, the problem of the igbos is lust for power. before the civil war the igbos were practically running the country. the top military men were almost all igbo. so you were doing better than every tribe in nigeria so whats the problem here ? then your brother nzeogwu did what he did followed by ojukwu doing what he did. see the problem with most of you ' victimized igbos ' is you dont know history. i was talking on NL with an igbo guy with this your same ' victim mindset '. and i told him did you know igbos controlled the army before the civil war ? he said really ? i didnt know that. POINT BEING MOST OF YOU DONT KNOW WHY YOU HAVE THIS UNWARRANTED VICTIM MENTALITY. I THINK SOMEONE JUST CAME AND WHISPERED IN YOUR EARS THAT IGBOS ARE MARGINALIZED AND WITHOUT RESEARCH YOU ALL ADOPTED THE MENTALITY. BUT TRUTH IS THAT ITS PEOPLE WITH DIABOLIC INTENTIONS WHO ARE MANIPULATING THOSE AMONGST YOU WITH WEAK MINDS. A WEAK MINDED PERSON CAN BE TOLD HE IS A VICTIMIZED PERSON AND THEN HE IS LIKE A PROGRAMMED ROBOT THAT CAN BE USED TO CAUSE RIOTS OR TO DISRUPT THINGS. THATS WHAT YOU ARE BRUV, A PROGRAMMED ROBOT. A SILENT SLEEPER TERROR CELL WAITING TO BE ACTIVATED AT THE RIGHT MOMENT. SO MANY IPOB YOUTHS ARE MANIPULATED SLEEPER TERROR CELLS. YOU ARE ALL MIND CONTROLLED FOR DESTRUCTION. YOU BETTER SNAP OUT OF IT B4 YOU END UP DEAD[/b] grin

Well I did not the know the Igbos controlled the army during the 60s ... I'll make inquiries and researches tho .. maybe sir plaetton should know a thing or two . But I'm not an IPOB youth oo and I dont subscribe to protests for the country's actualization . These protests are violent , deleterious and have led to the death of innocent youth
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by odogwu125: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mr Sukot stfu. Igbos want equality and meritocracy 4 d best to emerge. Ironsi's unitary govt had no state of origin and quota sytem abolish them now or let d federating units be given fiscal autonomy. FYI igboland has no elite class. PPL rise to prominence by hardwork and nt family name.

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Abagworo(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
litetias:

My wife is from Orlu so I do go there from time to time.
There is no single project that he has done there.
The whole place is underdeveloped. I pity them.

How can you tell such barefaced lie? Orlu was comatose before Okorocha came in and gave it lease of life. The projects there are more than 100. Do we start from the schools or stadium or the dual carriageways or the complete streetlights or the inner village roads? My friend every part of Imo State for the 1st time can point something done in their village.

On Monday the world will know who runs Imo State. Boys are getting fed up with you and your types.

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Abagworo(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
loomer:
I been think say Imo dey broke, shey na on credit dem take do all these things ni?

Okorocha never even said Imo was broke what he said is what all the Governors unanimously echoed last month thaf the wage bill of almost the entire States have exceeded their income. States are borrowing to cover the deficits but he believes its best to device new means which will not require borrowing. That means is the concessions being opposed by a section of the State.

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by sukkot: 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well I did not the know the Igbos controlled the army during the 60s ... I'll make inquiries and researches tho .. maybe sir plaetton should know a thing or two . But I'm not an IPOB youth oo and I dont subscribe to protests for the country's actualization . These protests are violent , deleterious and have led to the death of innocent youth
[b]see my point exactly. you are having this victim mindset when you dont know history. for example, your man nzeogwu was in charge of a large number of hausas in kaduna. all those who he took on his mission were hausas under his command who couldnt object to his instructions because he is the leader of the military base. basically he had so much power in the north that he, an igbo boy took a bunch of hausa recruits in the north, to go murder hausa leaders. and they couldnt object because that is how much power he wielded in the north. your people ran the military. but now you walk around with victim mentality because people are not letting you push them around anymore. see the problem here is you want to dominate people and because they are not letting you dominate them you are screaming ' victim '. sardauna said it, everywhere the igbo man goes, he wants to take over and dominate. and because the igbo spirit is geared towards ' take-over ' and people have wised up and are not allowing it anymore, then you say you are victimized. its like an oppressor screaming and crying because those who he oppress are now smarter and are keeping him in check. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by litetias(m): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Abagworo:

How can you tell such barefaced lie? Orlu was comatose before Okorocha came in and gave it lease of life. The projects there are more than 100. Do we start from the schools or stadium or the dual carriageways or the complete streetlights or the inner village roads? My friend every part of Imo State for the 1st time can point something done in their village.

On Monday the world will know who runs Imo State. Boys are getting fed up with you and your types.
My friend don't give me that propaganda speech.
Which Orlu are you talking about? Is it the Orlu that is close to Mgbidi or another one. I have been coming to Imo State since 2003 and I am telling you that it was better during Udenwa's time than now

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Abagworo(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2016
sukkot:
[b]see my point exactly. you are having this victim mindset when you dont know history. for example, your man nzeogwu was in charge of a large number of hausas in kaduna. all those who he took on his mission were hausas under his command who couldnt object to his instructions because he is the leader of the military base. basically he had so much power in the north that he, an igbo boy took a bunch of hausa recruits in the north, to go murder hausa leaders. and they couldnt object because that is how much power he wielded in the north. your people ran the military. but now you walk around with victim mentality because people are not letting you push them around anymore. see the problem here is you want to dominate people and because they are not letting you dominate them you are screaming ' victim '. sardauna said it, everywhere the igbo man goes, he wants to take over and dominate. and because the igbo spirit is geared towards ' take-over ' and people have wised up and are not allowing it any more, then you say you are victimized. its like an oppressor screaming and crying because those who he oppress are now smarter and are keeping him in check. [/b]

I am not a pro-Biafran Igbo but I know deep down in my heart that my people have suffered long term systemic marginalisation. The reason I cannot ascertain but has more to do with lack of trust.

Nzeogwu you've kept mentioning his name was from present day Delta State. What he and other inexperienced boys did was silly but it has nothing to do with Igbo ethnic group. Igbos never sat down together to plan, sponsor and execute that childish act. However the vengeance was upon millions of innocent Igbos who neither knew Nzeogwu nor considered his action right.

3 Likes

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Abagworo(m): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2016
litetias:

Which Orlu are you talking about? Is it the Orlu that is close to Mgbidi or another one. I have been coming to Imo State since 2003 and I am telling you that it was better during Udenwa's time than now

Pictures and videos speak louder. You said there are no projects. Thats a useless lie.

This is Orlu 2016. Was it like this during Udenwa? How many banks were there? How many Dual carriageways? Was there streetlights in all major roads? Be truthful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clAbTPsHT7M

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by sukkot: 12:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Abagworo:

I am not a pro-Biafran Igbo but I know deep down in my heart that my people have suffered long term systemic marginalisation. The reason I cannot ascertain but has more to do with lack of trust.

Nzeogwu you've kept mentioning his name was from present day Delta State. What he and other inexperienced boys did was silly but it has nothing to do with Igbo ethnic group. Igbos never sat down together to plan, sponsor and execute that childish act. However the vengeance was upon millions of innocent Igbos who neither knew Nzeogwu nor considered his action right.
[b] i can appreciate that but here is my problem. now if you go all over the north and then you take a walk all over the east, who are the most marginalized people ? THE MOST MARGINALIZED PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY ARE HAUSAS. THE HAUSAS ARE DOING WORSE THAN THE IGBOS. but i am sure you igbos dont see it that way because there are powerful hausa men in the north who control the country. but here is my question ? it is obvious the common hausa man is the most marginalized in nigeria so why do you igbos think you are marginalized ? it seems to me you are more on an ego trip - your real anger is that there are not more igbo oppressor elites of nigeria who are oppressing us all - so in essence you just want to be able to say - my brother is the dilector of finance etc etc - your real problem is not with being marginalized as much as it is anger that you cannot boast that more of the oppressing thieves are your people because lets face it when it really comes down to who is marginalized in nigeria - it is not igbo - it is the common hausa man on the streets of the north. i need you to think about that for a minute.[/b]

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by litetias(m): 12:21am On Feb 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Pictures and videos speak louder. You said there are no projects. Thats a useless lie.

This is Orlu 2016. Was it like this during Udenwa? How many banks were there? How many Dual carriageways? Was there streetlights in all major roads? Be truthful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clAbTPsHT7M
Go and check the road from Owerri to Orlu and tell me the state of it

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Abagworo(m): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2016
sukkot:
[b] i can appreciate that but here is my problem. now if you go all over the north and then you take a walk all over the east, who are the most marginalized people ? THE MOST MARGINALIZED PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY ARE HAUSAS. THE HAUSAS ARE DOING WORSE THAN THE IGBOS. but i am sure you igbos dont see it that way because there are powerful hausa men in the north who control the country. but here is my question ? it is obvious the common hausa man is the most marginalized in nigeria so why do you igbos think you are marginalized ? it seems to me you are more on an ego trip - your real anger is that there are not more igbo oppressor elites of nigeria who are oppressing us all - so in essence you just want to be able to say - my brother is the dilector of finance etc etc - your real problem is not with being marginalized as much as it is anger that you cannot boast that more of the oppressing thieves are your people because lets face it when it really comes down to who is marginalized in nigeria - it is not igbo - it is the common hausa man on the streets of the north. i need you to think about that for a minute.[/b]

The entire country have suffered same level of social neglect as a result of bad leadership. When you visit Bayelsa for example you might even think Ijaws are worse than Hausas and so is it all over Nigeria but that of Igbos is systemic and seems more of a unifying factor for other Nigerians.

Igbos on the other hand are not helping matters. We need to build bridges of trust while we sweep the past behind. With the attitude of Igbos no other tribe or race will trust us. We seem to portray ourselves as people who support cheating, lies, stealing, drug trafficking and other antisocial activities while in actual fact Igbo culture forbids them.
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Abagworo(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2016
litetias:

Go and check the road from Owerri to Orlu and tell me the state of it

It is under reconstruction by Okorocha Government and has attained at least 70% completion. The Njaba dual bridge has been completed while most parts of the road have been dualised. Right now it is a smooth ride.

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by litetias(m): 12:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Abagworo:

It is under reconstruction by Okorocha Government and has attained at least 70% completion. The Njaba dual bridge has been completed while most parts of the road have been dualised. Right now it is a smooth ride.
The only truth in your statement is that it's under reconstruction but that road which I passed some weeks ago on my way from Warehouse junction to Orlu is nowhere near 70 percent complete

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by Abagworo(m): 12:38am On Feb 07, 2016
litetias:

The only truth in your statement is that it's under reconstruction but that road which I passed some weeks ago on my way from Warehouse junction to Orlu is nowhere near 70 percent complete

It should be more than 70. Basically what is left is Nwaorieubi to Umuaka. and that Njaba erosion hill.

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by sukkot: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2016
Abagworo:

The entire country have suffered same level of social neglect as a result of bad leadership. When you visit Bayelsa for example you might even think Ijaws are worse than Hausas and so is it all over Nigeria but that of Igbos is systemic and seems more of a unifying factor for other Nigerians.

Igbos on the other hand are not helping matters. We need to build bridges of trust while we sweep the past behind. With the attitude of Igbos no other tribe or race will trust us. We seem to portray ourselves as people who support cheating, lies, stealing, drug trafficking and other antisocial activities while in actual fact Igbo culture forbids them.
[b] i will speak to those 3 bolded points. now you are finally admitting that the entire country has suffered the same level of social neglect because of bad leadership so in essence you are agreeing that WE ARE ALL MARGINALIZED, which is exactly the case so no need for one tribe to think they are victims. we are all victims of the elites.

second point and third point is tied together, and the issue stems from the igbo mans attitude. the average igbo man does not have an endearing attitude because, and i am sure you can admit to it, everywhere they go they refuse to blend in and take a second place to the indigenous population. they will be dragging everything with the indigenous population, even they want to be deji of akure if possible lol. as a result of this yes I can admit that there is a mutual effort to keep you in check but let me ask you, if a wolf comes to your house - will you turn your back on the wolf or will you watch him 24-7 so he does not take over your house ? plus the wolf has no boundaries when it comes to what is wrong and what is right. you guys seem to , as you allude to, support every vice. you dont condemn evil. you are angry at those who condemn evil. you take to the streets to riot and protest if thieves are being convicted etc etc. IF YOU HAD SOMEONE LIKE THAT AROUND WILL YOU PUT HIM ON TOP OF YOUR HOUSE AND POSSESSION OR WILL YOU TRY YOUR BEST TO KEEP HIM OUT ? I WOULD PERSONALLY HOPE YOU ARE A SMART MAN AND YOU WILL KEEP SOMEONE LIKE THIS OUT OF YOUR HOUSE [/b] grin grin SO ITS NOTHING PERSONAL - YOU DONT LET A WOLF TAKE CONTROL OF THINGS LOL

2 Likes

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by discusant: 4:40am On Feb 07, 2016
TheArchangel:
Rochas is a typical example of onye hapuru isi ji na-ama mbazu na ala.

Ndi Imo unu ekotego!!

Onye hapuru obodo ya, obodo ndi ozo aka ya mma - na Rochas!.

Bia n'Orlu huru ihe ojoo Rochas n'eme umu mmadu. Onweghi uzo ndi mmadu si aga achota ihe ha n'eri.

And he is happy over the sufferings in Orlu.

3 Likes

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by discusant: 4:49am On Feb 07, 2016
litetias:

Lol, Abagworo shows his usual Ihioma road, Orlu video - one of the few roads Rochas was able to bring to completion in Orlu urban.

Orlu saw real development during Udenwa administration - with projects fetching money to the town.

If Rochas had maintained even the urban roads Udenwa built in Orlu....

Even the Akokwa to Orlu road was rebuilt by Udenwa, after decades the road was in coma.

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by discusant: 4:54am On Feb 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Then go to church - you alone - to pray for the country to materialize. Leave others to protest. You may pray from now till the end of time, but the country will not materialize.
Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by discusant: 4:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Sharaaaaap!! Between 1960s and 2015, more than $700 billion was realized from sales of crude oil. Who squandered the money without common electricity, rail lines, water, roads, etc. for the masses? Was Igbo president any of that period?

2 Likes

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2016
James Aneke

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Evan ENWEREM (Mature)

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by plaetton: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2016
sukkot:

My dear good friend,
I never thought I would have to address you in this way, but this post reeks of the lowest level of silliness, ignorant stereo-typing, complex ignorance, insecurity , low self-esteem and TRIBAL JIHADISM.

With such latent tribal jihadism deeply embedded in your psyche, despite your sojourn abroad, then upon what can you and I build a united Nigeria

And we wonder why Nigeria can never be united and function as one proud nation. undecided

I am soooo disappointed beyond what you can imagine.

Take for example, I had not only come to admire you and your humor and unorthodox views here on NL, but actually see you as someone I could call a friend online and offline.
In all that time, it has never mattered which section of Nigeria you come from, and should never ever matter.

This is the attitude that we, the enlightened should always push forward to our less enlightened brothers and sisters.

Your sweeping general statements about Igbos , your confessions about your Igbophobia embarrasses me FOR You.
I can bet you have never been to or have never spent 3 days in Igboland. I also doubt that you have mingled extensively with Igbos in your adult life.

You say Igbos problem is their lust for power. shocked
Are you serious? What type of power , political or economic power?

I guess it is Igbo that have always taken power through the barrels of guns since 1960?

Yeah. I guess Igbos are sooo power hungry that they have completely dominated the political rulership of Nigeria since 1967. Right sir?

You say Igbos like to dominate everywhere they go.
Really?
What is your definition of "domination" ?
By what force do Igbo use to "dominate" everything?
By force of arms, by intimidation, by murder, by sabotage, by genocide or by NEPOTISM ? Kindly enlighten us.

The never-do-wells of society always confuse and conflate the words " Excel", "Exceeding Expectations" and "Competitive" with " Domination".

In other words, the guy that scores much higher than you in school, the person that adapts better to the jungle nature of life, the one that sacrifices temporary comfort for future prosperity, the one who excels in what you cannot even start is the one Dominates you?

What a shame. A confession of the never-do-wells.

I reckon that you live either in the UK or in the US.
Who dominates you there?
Is it the Igbo?
Is it the Indians, Pakistanis, Koreans, the Lebanese , the Chinese or the Caucasians

Now, you say Igbos controlled the armed forces prior to civil war. Right?
Did they kill or murder your brothers or cousins to attain those positions in the 1960s or were they simply the ones who showed interests and were rightly qualified for such positions

Now, the Yorubas, for example, control most of the professional bodies in Nigeria.

My question for you is; did they gain such dominance by DINT of academic HARDWORK or through murder, sabotage and barrel of a gun
So, can you say that Yorubas are power hungry, and by extension, evil, because they work hard to excel as professionals ?

You sir, are the one with victim mentality here, obviously the perpetual, most pernicious type.

When will you and your type grow up, wake up from your sleeping mat and join the competition?

Social Darwinism is the order of not only nature, but our global society.

Igbos have NO APOLOGIES whatsoever to little people, people burdened with self-deprecation, for our inherent abilities for perseverance, creativity, versatility and unceasing drive for excellence.

If that is what you call " lust for power " and "seeking to dominate" , then kindly stay behind and continue Sulking till thy kingdom come.

And yes, Igbos are definitely not happy that since the end of the civil war, our growth and potentials have been deliberately stymied , because we have to wait for, make way for , and forcefullly slowed down for federal quota system, and the people who rely entirely on the perverse federal structure for survival.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2016
ENWEREM

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2016
James Aneke

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2016
Aneke

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Tanko Zubairu

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Zubairu

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Achike Udenwa, Onwa

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Onwa

1 Like

Re: ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors by ujoatu(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Ikedi Ohakim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow / Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) / Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.