Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Where Are You My Love ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are You My Love ? (658 Views)

My Love Convenant With A Mami Water / He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him / After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are You My Love ? by Cholls(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
My brothers and sisters

Ok, I'm not really sure how to ask this.. However, I'm wired in a different ways than most guys.. Infact, these days and age i know that pretty girls that drinks and love to have sex are the norm and its a cool thing..
However, as with most guys I am attracted to pretty girls.. However, i am too interested in the traditional girls girl who has a simple really pretty natural look, that still holds the old traditional values of (family oriented, hard working, doesn't drink, cherishing their chastity yet could be naughty with their husband).. And do these kinds of girls exist?
I was told by alot of people that clubs arent a good place to meet these kinds of girls.. Where could I meet them? Ppl say try church but everytime i went to church, i only see old granmas and or girls who try to tell themself theyre pretty when theyre really not.. So where exactly could i find the girl??

1 Like

Re: Where Are You My Love ? by niffymizzy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Why not try the barracks? I think u will find ur love dere grin
Re: Where Are You My Love ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Check aso villa, u will certain find ur love there
Re: Where Are You My Love ? by Medunah: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
I am here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Are You My Love ? by hertz9te(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
if all of the above don't work..try 1945
Re: Where Are You My Love ? by jmichlins(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Medunah:
I am here cheesy
i like it when girls are bold to express themselves
Re: Where Are You My Love ? by firstking01(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Or berra stiL Try igbo etche undecided
Re: Where Are You My Love ? by cruzita(f): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
don't worry your wife to be dey junction.go meet her there
Re: Where Are You My Love ? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ur village pple don swear 4 u, say u no go meet fine gal o
Re: Where Are You My Love ? by Cholls(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Medunah:
I am here cheesy
my sister are you still here.

(1) (Reply)

She Says She Doesnt Love Me But She Is Asking For Valentine' Gift / Interesting Changes In Womens Romantic Life When Married / Naughtynaughty Pleas Show Me Ya Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.