Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In (81358 Views)

WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
abdulbaba200:
bros only u ,today 4 sokoto 2maro WAEC ,anyway congrats, wishin u the best offer this year. Stay cool.
Guy you dey monitor me ooo. Na so Naija want am. I spread my net like fisherman dey pray say my net catch fish. Any news from Sokoto? Thanks for the good wish. God will favour us all this year. Amen.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
IrradiatoR:

Congrats!!!

please, what did you apply as?
Thanks. I applied for Human Resource Officer.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mopolchi:
Thanks. I applied for Human Resource Officer.

you are welcome. . .

will keep an eye on my mail box

though I did not receive email invite for the test, I only received text message
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by abdulbaba200(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mopolchi:
Guy you dey monitor me ooo. Na so Naija want am. I spread my net like fisherman dey pray say my net catch fish. Any news from Sokoto? Thanks for the good wish. God will favour us all this year. Amen.
i also applied 4 WAEC a public affair officer but it seems my application did not reach waec office cos sent tru post office in kano. As for sokoto ,no news yet o.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mopolchi:
I have just been invited for an interview with WAEC. God, thank you, Sir. Check your emails.
Bro,
When is the interview holding and where?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
SirBrightoc:
Bro, When is the interview holding and where?
next week and at Lagos

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
SirBrightoc:
Bro, When is the interview holding and where?
bro, have you gotten an invite?

none here
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
IrradiatoR:

bro, have you gotten an invite?

none here
I am yet to see one.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mopolchi:
next week and at Lagos
Congrats! My brother.
I wouldn't have just expected the interview now that marking is ongoing and for WAEC to give you up to a week notice for interview.
Once again, congratulations. Let others who have received the invite also indicate so that the uninvited will relax.
Wishing anyone invited the best.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
SirBrightoc:

Congrats! My brother.
I wouldn't have just expected the interview now that marking is ongoing and for WAEC to give you up to a week notice for interview.
Once again, congratulations. Let others who have received the invite also indicate so that the uninvited will relax.
Wishing anyone invited the best.
Any areas to watch out for, bro?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
please, have they invited any Subject Officer?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please, have they called any Legal officer?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
IrradiatoR:
please, have they invited any Subject Officer?
Have you seen or heard from any other person invited for interview, at least a 2nd person apart from this our brother here?
Pls call those you have their contacts and see.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
SirBrightoc:

Have you seen or heard from any other person invited for interview, at least a 2nd person apart from this our brother here?
Pls call those you have their contacts and see.

yes, he said he applied as AR Test Admin

that's why I'm on the look out for Subject Officer applicant
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
IrradiatoR:

yes, he said he applied as AR Test Admin

that's why I'm on the look out for Subject Officer applicant
OK.
I think we have to relax then and wish the invited the best. The search continues.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
SirBrightoc:

OK.
I think we have to relax then and wish the invited the best. The search continues.

of course yes
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please how true and how authentic is this information? Apart from Molpochi, who else got it?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hansome001:
Please how true and how authentic is this information? Apart from Molpochi, who else got it?

the information is VERY TRUE!
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
IrradiatoR:

OK, thanks
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
IrradiatoR:

OK, thanks
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by yak(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
do u mean they av invited all the successful candidates?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 2:07am On Jun 22, 2016
yak:
do u mean they av invited all the successful candidates?

That is what I can't confirm.

I don't pray so either.

still hopeful. . .smiley

I was only trying to let hansome001 know that they have started inviting applicants for interview
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
update abt medical officer...any invite
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by HeIsJesus: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
IrradiatoR:

That is what I can't confirm.

I don't pray so either.

still hopeful. . .smiley

I was only trying to let hansome001 know that they have started inviting applicants for interview
please let's find out if anybody has been invited for any of the subjects as subject officer.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
I think they are calling the people/profession they need now because I've not seen any Legal officer they have called for the interview.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by odisman(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Why can't they publish those that passed so that we just know our fate. Is it so difficult to do 4 a whole examining body?Naija na wa o!!Always making things difficult for people,just like the rocket science test they gave us.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
well, they prefer to send mails and possibly call. . .

we just need to exercise patience, though the anxiety is building up as each hour passes by, considering that some of us have been invited for the interview
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by odisman(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Babymumsy:
I think they are calling the people/profession they need now because I've not seen any Legal officer they have called for the interview.
My point exactly.we are not suppose to b assuming things at all. I mean we are suppose to know our performance in d test n know if we stand a chance.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by odisman(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
IrradiatoR:
well, they prefer to send mails and possibly call. . .

we just need to exercise patience, though the anxiety is building up as each hour passes by, considering that some of us have been invited for the interview
Let them even send us a mail/test to know if we passed or failed. It will solve our anxiety.Well, na dem sabi.what wil b,would b!

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
odisman:

My point exactly.we are not suppose to b assuming things at all. I mean we are suppose to know our performance in d test n know if we stand a chance.

I guess we need someone who could give an authentic info regarding the process.

so far, it seems only Mopolchi was invited from this thread, perhaps he should be in the best position to update us as regards how things are going
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
odisman:

Let them even send us a mail/test to know if we passed or failed. It will solve our anxiety.Well, na dem sabi.what wil b,would b!

you are right bro
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by odisman(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
IrradiatoR:

I guess we need someone who could give an authentic info regarding the process.

so far, it seems only Mopolchi was invited from this thread, perhaps he should be in the best position to update us as regards how things are going
Yes o.Abeg Mopolchi tell us how d thing goes,huh!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.