Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In (81104 Views)

WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2016
SirBrightoc:

Congrats! My brother, I am optimistic that this is for you. Thanks for the feedback too. That brings the big question to rest.
Wishing those not invited better opportunities ahead. God has great plans for each of us. Trust God and don't give up.
Thanks bro. It never dawned on me until I left there that I really applied for an international position.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2016
SirBrightoc:

Congrats! My brother, I am optimistic that this is for you. Thanks for the feedback too. That brings the big question to rest.
Wishing those not invited better opportunities ahead. God has great plans for each of us. Trust God and don't give up.

God willing, we won't give up. . . and we can still be optimistic

However, I observed that the subject officers invited are for Engineering and Financial accounting. Some other subjects were advertised for, and we are yet to hear anything concerning those subjects.

The point that may deem that optimism is the part where Mopolchi wrote that "...and from the look of things, the interviews will be concluded this week"

so, what's your take on this?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2016
IrradiatoR:

God willing, we won't give up. . . and we can still be optimistic

However, I observed that I observed that the subject officers invited are for Engineering and Financial accounting. Some other subjects were advertised for, and we are yet to hear anything concerning those subjects.

The point that may deem that optimism is the part where Mopolchi wrote that "...and from the look of things, the interviews will be concluded this week"

so, what's your take on this?
You have a great point, just that I think we should put our minds off it for now and if they finally call us, we give God praise.
I applied for Mathematics and have not heard anything about it, but if I miss this, I will get a better one.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2016
SirBrightoc:

You have a great point, just that I think we should put our minds off it for now and if they finally call us, we give God praise.
I applied for Mathematics and have not heard anything about it, but if miss this, I will get a better one.

okay, well said. . .
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by rpofficial: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Mopolchi:
i just concluded my interview. Omo, e be like say na the Ogas of WAEC na im I meet for the interview. Anyway, I wasn't cowed. I just rolled with them. The man wey question me on the post I applied for na fire; as he dey send am I dey answer am back whether I dey correct or not. Na God's favour I dey hope on now. We were 8 persons interviewed. I noticed that 3 of us were already WAEC staff seeking promotion. Before us there were those that applied for Subject Officer Engineering. And from the look of things, the interview will be concluded this week.

@Mopolchi
Pls let us know which STATE u d ur CBT. I am sensing dat WAEC r calling accordingly to state's.
Anyone in d houz, hav they called anyone dat d CBT in Lagos? Pls let us know. Thanks.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2016
rpofficial:

@Mopolchi
Pls let us know which STATE u d ur CBT. I am sensing dat WAEC r calling accordingly to state's.
Anyone in d houz, hav they called anyone dat d CBT in Lagos? Pls let us know. Thanks.
Well, during my interview, my mates came from Lagos mainly and Abuja. I was the only Enugu CBT based for my post.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mopolchi:
Well, during my interview, my mates came from Lagos mainly and Abuja. I was the only Enugu CBT based for my post.

okay. . .

were you able to click the "submit" button at the end of the test? A friend just asked me about it because some people were logged out automatically upon the expiration of the given time for the test. I was of the opinion that it would have been submitted.

basically, could inability to click the submit button affect one's test outcome?

I brought this here that one may learn for the purpose of future computer based tests.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
IrradiatoR:

okay. . .

were you able to click the "submit" button at the end of the test? A friend just asked me about it because some people were logged out automatically upon the expiration of the given time for the test. I was of the opinion that it would have been submitted.

basically, could inability to click the submit button affect one's test outcome?

I brought this here that one may learn for the purpose of future computer based tests.
As regards the CBT, I answered all the questions and was able to click just three submit buttons. I wasn't able to click the 3rd submit button and was moved to the next set of questions (the 4th) but I was able to answer all the questions in that 3rd set. The advice for these CBT questions is to not wasting time in the beginning questions for the later questions could be easy. Monitor the time allotted for the questions and if the questions are difficult just tick what looks like the answer. The easier ones are in the later questions of the CBT.

An Abuja candidate told me that they were logged out and later logged in to continue the CBT and that she did not really finish hers.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by rpofficial: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Note@all,

Its IMMATERIAL to click d submit button for submission since its online computer base test even if u click submit or not ur test results will still b automatically b published. So pls cut d crap of clicking submit button thereof - It doesnt make any sense. AM SAYING DIS FROM VARIOUS CBT experience I went through.

Should I start naming them - Cadbury, Flour Mills and other banks.

Online CBT automatically generate and mark test from the fail or pass scores you got and if you like click or don't click submit it wouldn't decrease or increase your scores for it will still b d same score. Online CBT is no respecter of person or individuals and dis is d MAIN REASON many companies opt for it because there is no cheating or as my people will call it "OJORO".

If WAEC like call or don't call DOESN'T MATTER because its not by d interview BUT d grace of God dat make favour to blossom in one life. So I wouldn't even blink or think abt it because AM HIGHLY FAVORED & BLESSED with or without WAEC. All d best to all those dat r called but still many will b called but ONLY few will b chosen.

I just hope that d power dat b in WAEC will not hijack dis recruitment process if not we will end up seeing those dat didn't even tak part in d CBT been recruited by d end of d day while all those dat were invited for interview will merely b for show in d name of recruitment*wink*

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
rpofficial:
Note@all,

Its IMMATERIAL to click d submit button for submission since its online computer base test even if u click submit or not ur test results will still b automatically b published. So pls cut d crap of clicking submit button thereof - It doesnt make any sense. AM SAYING DIS FROM VARIOUS CBT experience I went through.

Should I start naming them - Cadbury, Flour Mills and other banks.

Online CBT automatically generate and mark test from the fail or pass scores you got and if you like click or don't click submit it wouldn't decrease or increase your scores for it will still b d same score. Online CBT is no respecter of person or individuals and dis is d MAIN REASON many companies opt for it because there is no cheating or as my people will call it "OJORO".

If WAEC like call or don't call DOESN'T MATTER because its not by d interview BUT d grace of God dat make favour to blossom in one life. So I wouldn't even blink or think abt it because AM HIGHLY FAVORED & BLESSED with or without WAEC. All d best to all those dat r called but still many will b called but ONLY few will b chosen.

I just hope that d power dat b in WAEC will not hijack dis recruitment process if not we will end up seeing those dat didn't even tak part in d CBT been recruited by d end of d day while all those dat were invited for interview will merely b for show in d name of recruitment*wink*

Shalom!
You are right about CBT. I have attended many and this may be the record breaker for me on the negative side. I know that WAEC's recruitment process has higher integrity than the Nigeria public service. I speak from experience. I actually resigned from WAEC in 2011 and was just seeking to go back, though I observed that some insiders who know me might have worked against me:
1) I received the SMS invite but my name was missing on their printed list.
2) After the test, a staff called me on phone to ask me whether I was invited and participated in the test.
3) This is my 2nd experience of this kind of mix-up with my application to WAEC since I left.

Just decided not to apply to WAEC again.

The above notwithstanding I have 70% respect for WAEC recruitment process, unlike the Government parastatals where you will be invited for an interview only as a cover for the already selected ones. If you perform in the WAEC interview, you will be offered a place. This does not remove the fact that they also consider federal character, which may put someone ahead of you even when you scored higher in the CBT.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
SirBrightoc:

You are right about the CBT. I have attended many and this may be the record breaker for me on the negative side. I know that WAEC's recruitment process has higher integrity than the Nigeria public service. I speak from experience. I actually resigned from WAEC in 2011 and was just seeking to go back, though I observed that some insiders who know me might have worked against me:
1) I received the SMS invite but my name was missing on their printed list.
2) After the test, a staff called me on phone to ask me whether I was invited and participated in the test.
3) This is my 2nd experience of this kind of miss-up with my application to WAEC since I left.

Just decided not to apply to WAEC again.

The above notwithstanding I have 70% respect for WAEC recruitment process, unlike the Government parastatals where you will be invited for interview only as a cover for the already selected ones. If you perform in the WAEC interview, you will be offered a place. This does not remove the fact that they also consider federal character, which may put someone ahead of you even when you scored higher in the CBT.
So, wayo dey WAEC too? God help us for this continent. Guy, I see some WAEC staff wey also come the interview; I wonder why such? But they were not sure of being picked too; the one that went before me came out worked up and annoyed. On another note, wetin you forget for WAEC wey you want go collect now? It seems you were quick to leave the outfit.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
@rpofficial, @mopolchi and @sirbrightoc. . .
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks guys. . .
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
@Mopolchi, very funny. I don't regret leaving. I have achieved my purpose for leaving and if I have that situation again now, I will still resign.
There are certain things you will observe when you enter. Those WAEC staff you met there are really qualified for those positions, why not promote them? You will see PhD holders working with SSCE/ND/NCE. You will observe that you can't enrol in further studies, even on part time, until you are confirmed and that will be after a minimum of 5 years. You will observe lots more. I won't have been more fulfilled if I had stayed. I have obtained what my heart longs for.
This position is far away from what I got earlier. There are lots of benefits for international staff that national staff will not enjoy.
Congrats in advance. You are about to get a good job.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
SirBrightoc:
@Mopolchi, very funny. I don't regret leaving. I have achieved my purpose for leaving and if I have that situation again now, I will still resign.
There are certain things you will observe when you enter. Those WAEC staff you met there are really qualified for those positions, why not promote them? You will see PhD holders working with SSCE/ND/NCE. You will observe that you can't enrol in further studies, even on part time, until you are confirmed and that will be after a minimum of 5 years. You will observe lots more. I won't have been more fulfilled if I had stayed. I have obtained what my heart longs for.
This position is far away from what I got earlier. There are lots of benefits for international staff that national staff will not enjoy.
Congrats in advance. You are about to get a good job.
Bro, no mind me. I have really learnt from you. Your words have been insightful. Thanks a lot. I appreciate that.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by ijebunigerian25: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mopolchi:
Guy you dey monitor me ooo. Na so Naija want am. I spread my net like fisherman dey pray say my net catch fish. Any news from Sokoto? Thanks for the good wish. God will favour us all this year. Amen.
How're you bro? Please, do you know whether applicants for the position of legal officers were invited? Thank you.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
ijebunigerian25:
How're you bro? Please, do you know whether applicants for the position of legal officers were invited? Thank you.
Bro, I can't say for sure if legal officers were invited. But I think, though not with utmost certainty, that they have finished the interview for all the posts last week.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
It is Not over until it is over. . .

#Moving_On
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by calfranc(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
SirBrightoc:
@Mopolchi, the Lord will grant you favour. Please don't fail to let us know few things when you return, especially whether subject officers have been invited.
@IrradiatoR, I have not. Have you heard of any?
@calfranc, tell us your position. It won't affect your chances negatively. Wish you success too.

Tank u @SirBrightDoc. I currently operate on a Nokia Torch OS, lol. I get in here only when I can grab a modem from pals. AR Test Admin too. Interview done. Expecting best results. At least, make I fit buy new fone...lol
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by ijebunigerian25: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mopolchi:
Bro, I can't say for sure if legal officers were invited. But I think, though not with utmost certainty, that they have finished the interview for all the posts last week.
Alright bro. Thanks.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by newspapers: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
http://www.waecresultng.com/ - Adequate preparation is essential!
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by successfem: 2:59am On Jul 15, 2016
It seems very few were chosen for the interview. I doubt if they are up to 150?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by successfem: 3:02am On Jul 15, 2016
I am very sure they have hijacked the recruitment process except it is in batches. Does anyone hear information about this being concluded?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
successfem:
I am very sure they have hijacked the recruitment process except it is in batches. Does anyone hear information about this being concluded?

Initially, when text messages were being sent for aptitude text, I was told by a waec staff who confirmed it from Lagos that's it's gonna be by batches. But the way it is now I don't think so.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
successfem:

Initially, when text messages were being sent for aptitude text, I was told by a waec staff who confirmed it from Lagos that's it's gonna be in batches. But the way it is now I don't think so.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by nikola(m): 6:10am On Jul 16, 2016
@Successfem & Hansome001 everything the org does is open at least to an extent. Nothing can be hijacked, also keep in kind that nothing is 100%.
Apptitude tests that have been conducted was not done in batches. Rather, it was the interview invites that were.
Let's adopt a positive outlook to life, leave rumour mongers and let's all achieve our targets with the help of God almighty.
Cheers brothers.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
I learnt the interview invites are being sent in batches, we should keep our hopes up. smiley
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
IrradiatoR:

Your faith was great. I can confirm another set of interviews on Monday, 29th August.
Best wishes to all.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
IrradiatoR:

Your faith was superb.
I can confirm invites for another set of interviews for 29th August.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
SirBrightoc:

Your faith was superb.
I can confirm invites for another set of interviews for 29th August.
Very good. For which positions?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mopolchi:
Very good. For which positions?
Subject Officers
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
SirBrightoc:

Your faith was great. I can confirm another set of interviews on Monday, 29th August.
Best wishes to all.

wow!!!
just saw this. .

were you invited. . . and which subjects?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
IrradiatoR:

wow!!! just saw this. .
were you invited. . . and which subjects?
Some invites will flow tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.