Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

If Your The Father How Would You React - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your The Father How Would You React (679 Views)

I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / My Dad Is Losing Confidence In Himself As My Father. How Should I Deal With It? / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your The Father How Would You React by sagewonders(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
your 16 years old daughter was returning to her boarding school after Xmas and as a good father you decided to see her off to the bus station and you watched her board a car after three hours she left you heard that the car she was inside had a fatal accident and no one survived. as you were running around to verify of her death you received a call it it was your daughter she said "dad i was not among the people that had the accident, my boy friend insisted that i stop by to his house and stay for two days before going back school
Re: If Your The Father How Would You React by Judeoxide(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is tricky...
Christians will say its Gods hand.. But will still condem boy friends and girl friend, saying its devilish... At the end we help God think...
Normally... Its a releive and i really dont know how i will react but i gues i will be happy... But i still wonder weather it was God or devil that helped her..
Well that is beyond us.. But an opportunity for one pastor to psyc you

The person below me is making alot of sense
Re: If Your The Father How Would You React by K9Uneet(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
I'll give thanks to God that she's alive and thereafter flog the living daylights out of her before advising her on the dangers she exposed her young self to.
Re: If Your The Father How Would You React by vicstar(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
how long will I continue to see diz shiity thread ??
Re: If Your The Father How Would You React by talktonase(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tell your boyfriend to kill you, or else I will do it myself.
Re: If Your The Father How Would You React by espn(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
talktonase:
Tell your boyfriend to kill you, or else I will do it myself.
forget it one part of u will be happy! Den u can deal with er later!
Re: If Your The Father How Would You React by flokii: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
@OP.stop imagining things..

you're no longer a kid I bliv... wakeup to reality
Re: If Your The Father How Would You React by sagewonders(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
flokii:
@OP.stop imagining things..

you're no longer a kid I bliv... wakeup to reality

sorry for disappointing you this thread is not for kids like you. you can go to political section where you will blame GEJ praise Buhari blame IPOB. nonsense
Re: If Your The Father How Would You React by flokii: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
sagewonders:

sorry for disappointing you this thread is not for kids like you. you can go to political section where you will blame GEJ praise Buhari blame IPOB. nonsense

Hmmn!... and you feel you've made sense right?

anywayz sorry for interrupting in ur 'daddy issues'... and try to train ur kids well especially d female ones so they dnt go about sleeping around like dogs

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation / Exotic Decorative Wall Shelves / Our Present Society Keep Marginalising The Male Gender.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.