Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Attracts Me To A Man –yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Attracts Me To A Man –yemi Alade (532 Views)

Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracts Me To A Man –yemi Alade by Samtob4life: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Singer, Yemi Alade, is not doing badly in her music career and she has even drawn more fans to her heart since she came on board.
Though she once said she would “like to date Phyno”, Yemi, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, said she was still very single and she readily gave some clues to men who would want to sweep her off her feet.
Yemi said her ideal man must have the fear of God.
“I like my man to be God fearing; have a good sense of style and good humour. He has to be one that has ambition and purpose and he must show it, not just talk about it.”
Blessed with a sonorous voice, the singer who delved into the fashion world, said she made the move so that she would not waste her youth. She added that since the death of her father, she has had to be her mother’s pillar of support. http://www.naijamobile.com.ng/2016/02/what-attracts-me-to-man-yemi-alade.html?m=1
Re: What Attracts Me To A Man –yemi Alade by Akkord4gov: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ok o
All these qualities for you alone? If care not taking,u go even market yourself on Jumia and Konga,yet buyer no go dey
Re: What Attracts Me To A Man –yemi Alade by cruzita(f): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
OK but no chose too much before time pass u ooo
Re: What Attracts Me To A Man –yemi Alade by menabae(f): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
MtcheeeeeeeEeeeeeeeew
Re: What Attracts Me To A Man –yemi Alade by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 07, 2016
so wat qualities will attract we men to u.... oya tell me

(1) (Reply)

Kast D Beat - Too Set Ft. Dialect & Mr. Chino / Omoni Oboli,ireti Doyle And Other Nollywood Celebrities Pictured With Olajumoke / Am No Longer Psquare’s Manager – Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.