Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Attention Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun (568 Views)

Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. / Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy. / Attention Seun: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Attention Seun by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Enough is enough of this nonsense. It's time to curb the excesses of those two mods whom you employed to oversee the affairs of the politics section. Seun mynd44 and the other guy you employed are ruining nairaland and what makes nairaland unique is the ability of nairalanders to air their views without any form of intimidation. Seun I'm bringing this to your attention because these two mods are more of a nuisance than even mods.

Mynd44 and that other guy are in the habit of removing topics and imposing unnecessary bans on people. Seun, they're some nairalanders like Ugomba, ZombieNation, cheruv and co who make tribalistic comments and even instigate tribal e fights here but those tow incompetent mods never place them on any ban. Whereas they're very quick to ban those who defend themselves here on nairaland.

Seun ever since you introduced those two on nairaland, the level of nairalanders have reduced drastically. Seun remove mynd44 and that other guy. They're killing the beauty of nairaland. I don't care if I'm given a ban. Enough is a enough.
Re: Attention Seun by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Okay. We'll set up a committee to look into the matter.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
RickRichards:
Okay. We'll set up a committee to look into the matter.
I even suggest that seun should sack both of them.
Re: Attention Seun by Mynd44: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

(1)

Fayose Nigeria Might Be Forged Under Pmb / A Picture To Inspire / Students Flee Campus As Gunmen Invade Plateau Community - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.