Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,200 members, 7,957,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose (30217 Views)

Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Sheriff's Chairmanship In PDP Is A Mistake - Fayose / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by modath(f): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Mynd44 lalasticlala

This was created days ago! Thx.

1 Like

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by abu12: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2016
[size=14pt]fayose look like an apc mole working with pdp, his hate speeches against buhari b4 election, help in defeating pdp [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Gbawe: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Fayose will always be a hero in SW and Nigeria

I can only assume you are not from the SW. It will do you well to stop speaking for a region you know nothing about. Aside Ekiti, where they are even getting fed up of his empty 'showman' style, Fayose is viewed with disdain in the SW. You are of course free to celebrate him but don't mention the SW in your hero worship of an empty barrel whose days are numbered. Only an Omoluabi can be viewed a hero in the SW and Fayose is no omoluabi. This is what sets the SW aside from some other regions where cads are worshipped and viewed as role models.

8 Likes

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Gbawe: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Baawaa:

Point of correction, Fayose only popular among the touts and lazy ones in Ekiti.

Indeed. It is only someone from a region where they worship miscreants who would assume Fayose can ever be a 'hero' in the SW.

@Topic.

Fayose the shameless attention-seeker talking hypocritical nonsense as usual. We are to believe he thought GEJ was the wrong candidate yet Fayose was the most malevolently vocal noisemaker in support of GEJ to the extent he was even taking out expensive newspaper ad to wish Buhari death. These guys take Nigerians for fools to be honest. Fayose and FFK more or less made themselves leaders of project 'GEJ must win'. That Fayose now throws GEJ under the bus is proof of how unprincipled and deceitful a human being he is. His pre-election antics , where he proclaimed GEJ the 'best' for Nigeria, did not happen 30 years ago. It was only last year and we remember well so Fayose should shut up and spare us his attention-seeking pomo and fish showmanship. He is now stale.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by ovokonado(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Wat makes him a hero?

1 Like

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by ovokonado(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Y'all shd leave GEJ alone. Let's face somn else

1 Like

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by eleko1: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2016
FAYOSE is a FRAUD.He scammed big Joe .
Baawaa:

Point of correction, Fayose only popular among the touts and lazy ones in Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by onunwa21(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2016
fayose our man...........................
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by jericco1(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2016
What's he yammering about?

2 Likes

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by onatisi(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2016
tempest01:
I said it then that johnathan should step down , just for pdp to win.

If the north presented pdp candidate, we wouldn't have heard change, and pdp would have won.

It is good for us that he did, we needed a change from pdp government for things to be done differently

You were right. I also believed that a candidate like atiku from pdp would have won the election easily if pdp had given him the ticket. It was the ambition of gej that caused the 7 pdp Govs to stage a walkout during the party convention and they later formed the npdp

1 Like

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by anonimi: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Tycoflu:
He said: “We lost the election because we did not pick our candidate from the north, not because Jonathan as a person was bad. It was just a political miscalculation. The fact is that my former President, I chose my word, my former President, Goodluck Jonathan, tried his best.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fayose-dogara-blast-jonathan/

It is no surprise that the zombies also don't understand English grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by anonimi: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2016
onatisi:
You were right. I also believed that a candidate like atiku from pdp would have won the election easily if pdp had given him the ticket. It was the ambition of gej that caused the 7 pdp Govs to stage a walkout during the party convention and they later formed the npdp

A testimony to the DOMINANCE of our political system by the united north that has no individual Asiwaju asiwere

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

2 Likes

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by busyfishing(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2016
Fayose is a LOON.I just finally confirmed that.Bleat bleat bleat
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Jexyme(f): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Fayose is right! But he (fayose) is also a mistake in Nigeria's political arena.

2 Likes

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by light004: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2016
doctokwus:
Even fielding GEJ as VP to Yar'Adua in 2007 was a mistake.

Your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by efilefun(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2016
TippyTop:
[size=15pt]What Fayose Said[/size]

Interviewer: Do you agree with the Ekweremadu Committee that the party should zone the presidency to the North?

Fayose: In the first place, we lost the election because we did not pick our candidate from the north, not because Jonathan as a person was bad. It was just a political miscalculation.

The heading says Mistake but Fayose said Miscalculation
Can you kindly differentiate between miscalculation and mistake

2 Likes

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Laid2001: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Before nko!. Na now you are waking up.

Proper M.U.M.U basketmouth
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by TimeManager(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2016
I hope wailers won't be too disappointed to buttlick & give fayose a head for his un charitable statement towards "the hero". Having known this, yet led a troupe across the country with his prophetic wand that jnathan would be returned, so much to returned his favour for the ekiti election. #wailingitis.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by gretblue: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2016
onatisi:

Atiku is not among the Northerns who can defeat Buhari in any free and fair election in the North.Buhari simply has the largest followership in the North.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by DONSMITH123(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2016
IRANU.....
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by severus(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2016
For all those like me who would love a successful career in modern technology and innovation, there is an online platform where you can Teach yourself how to build websites, mobile apps and programming, you can learn with 1000s of material and even study from your phone and get certificate to boost your CV. Also find out how you can make money and drive success with your ideas and skills.r.....check it out at www.codelab.cf its really cool.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by jayriginal: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2016
When the male friend of your mother is more powerful than your father, you call him daddy. You welcome him and take his bag.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fayose-dogara-blast-jonathan/

2 Likes

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by TippyTop(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2016
efilefun:
Can you kindly differentiate between miscalculation and mistake

Wow!
Bros leave your address here and I will send you a dictionary (free)
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by onatisi(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2016
gretblue:

Atiku is not among the Northerns who can defeat Buhari in any free and fair election in the North.Buhari simply has the largest followership in the North.
On the contrary, atiku has a very large and big support base in the north ,west and east. What gave buhari the image of been too popular is because most of the time he had always been contesting against southerners,I believe if he had contested against a formidable northern candidate like atiku under pdp,the results would have been different. But all that is in the past ,and we have to move on

1 Like

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by zurine(f): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2016
wow
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by efilefun(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2016
TippyTop:

Wow!
Bros leave your address here and I will send you a dictionary (free)
No wonder ur hero said stealing is not corruption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Kulas: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2016
The heading supposed to be Mistake.Fayose is right.He did not say GEJ is incompetence,he is only trying to reiterate d hungry power politicians from d North that needed the presidential seat by all means which is true.Gej is a nice man and better than PMB,just dat d North want power by all means,and right now,their plan is for PMB to go for one term of four years,then another Northerner will step in for second term of eight years,all together,they want 12 yrs uninterupted presidential seat.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Kulas: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2016
I mean the heading is not supposed to be"mistake"
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by MummyTehillah(f): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2016
You knew all these yet you didn't advise him, cuz of ur selfishness and greed. SMH.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by mpowa(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

I would have agreed with you if you didn't put 'SW and Nigeria' his heroism doesn't belong here, you and I know where it belongs.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Godiloveu(f): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2016
omenka:
Jonathan was unfit to govern a Local Government Area, let alone a country.

Jonathan didn't lose the election because he isn't from the North, no. He lost because he was a perpetual failure both in character and performance. He redefined what it meant to be a weak leader. He embraced the oddest of people and loathed anyone with a touch of moral rectitude who dared to point him in the right direction. He surrounded himself with all the ingredients for a guaranteed flop.

Regardless, the election is done and dusted and I find it somewhat incomprehensible why. Fayose is coming up with this now; I mean, if he knew all along PDP erred in fielding Jonathan, why did he make himself the arrowhead of the personal attacks on Buhari in the run-up to the general elections?? Is he trying to warm himself up to the presidency?? Is Aluko's threat to expose more behind this latest overtures especially this coming after visiting two APC governors??

Only time will tell, and when that time comes, I hope those miscreants who've sworn on the remains of their forefathers to sing Fayose's praises to the end of time feel humble enough to acknowledge and applaud his utterances. I hope when that time comes, he doesn't become "a Yoruba man" to those people...

Touche'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Meaning Of "KOWA" - KOWA Party / Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.