Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

How To Be Come A Nairaland Moderator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Come A Nairaland Moderator (682 Views)

Imagine What A Nairaland Moderator Commented About ROMAN GODDESS / Who Is Your Best Nairaland Moderator In 2016 / Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Come A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please I want to be a moderator help me out
Re: How To Be Come A Nairaland Moderator by Greatzeus(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jesus christ !! why on earth would you want to be a moderator,dont you have any better dream you can aim in your life.Hold on have you even made your waec yet undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Be Come A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Greatzeus:
Jesus christ !! why on earth would you want to be a moderator,dont you have any better dream you can aim in your life.Hold on have you even made your waec yet undecided
since NYSC extends the orientation time table, I want to dedicate that time to Nairaland.
Re: How To Be Come A Nairaland Moderator by ABCthings: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
since NYSC extends the orientation time table, I want to dedicate that time to Nairaland.
Dedicate that time to God.
Re: How To Be Come A Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
One of the ways of becoming NL mod is by eatibg snakes....i mean blacks momba snakes ask lefulefu

(1) (Reply)

10 Easy Ways To Calm Down After An Argument With Your Partner / Pleass Help! Is They Anything Like Imaculate Conception? / Strickly For Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.