Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,978 members, 7,821,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden (830 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / How American CIA Killed Osama Bin Laden 5 Years Ago! [PHOTOS] / Breaking: Bin Laden Is Well And Alive. -Edward Snowden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden by SpaceWorld2013(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Former CIA employee, Edward Snowden has said that he has evidence showing that Osama bin Laden, who was supposedly killed in Pakistan in 2011 by U.S. special forces, is still alive and well.
In an interview with the Moscow Tribune, Snowden said Osama was living in the Bahamas,
on the payroll of the CIA.
He told the newspaper, “I have documents showing that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s payroll. He is still receiving more than $100,000 a month, which is being transferred through some front businesses and organizations, directly to his Nassau bank account. I am not certain where he is now, but in 2013, he was living quietly in his villa with five of his wives and many children.”
Snowden, who now lives as a fugitive in Russia, fled the U.S. after leaking documents about the NSA’s mass surveillance programs to the media in 2013.
The report also said that Snowden previously too made some unreported allegations about Osama bin Laden.
Snowden goes on to say that the CIA orchestrated the fake death of the former leader of Al-Qaeda.
He claims that Osama was transported with his family to an undisclosed location in the Bahamas.
The report further quotes him as follows – “Osama bin Laden was one of the CIA’s most efficient operatives for a long time. What kind of message would it send their other operatives if they were to let the SEALs kill him? They organized his fake death with the collaboration of the Pakistani Secret Services, and he simply abandoned his cover. Since everyone believes he is dead, nobody’s looking for him, so it was pretty easy to disappear. Without the beard and the military jacket, nobody recognizes him.”
Not only this, Snowden categorically states that he will talk about the documents which prove Bin Laden is alive in his soon-to-be-released book.
However, Snowden’s claims have not been substantiated or confirmed by any other source.
The US government has filed espionage charges against Snowden for revealing classified NSA documents to journalists.
amibor.com/breaking-former-cia-employee-edward-snowden-claims-osama-bin-laden-is-still-alive-see-proof/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NigerianVacanciesGraduateJobsEngineeringJobsBankingJobs+%28Amibor.com%29
Re: Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden by INTROVERT(f): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Snowdon is currently in the Ecuadorian embassy I n London where he has lived for more than two years.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden by Cutehector(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mchew.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden by yoddy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
INTROVERT:
Snowdon is currently in the Ecuadorian embassy I n London where he has lived for more than two years.

Julian Assange?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden by Khd95(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
I love bin ladens beared.
Click like if u do too,share if notsmiley

cormot play oo no b jokegrin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden by Juxtified(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
When it comes to the CIA, anything is possible
Re: Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden by ojun50(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bin Laden wey i see for agege market.

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden by geez18(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
after they disposed off osama bin laden's "deadbody" in such shady manner,i knew something was amiss.

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden by happney65: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
ojun50:
Bin Laden wey i see for agege market.

Dey buy Agege bread abi?Shiorrrr..
Re: Osama Bin Laden Still Alive And Well---edward Snowden by blackjack21(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
geez18:
after they disposed off osama bin laden's "deadbody" in such shady manner,i knew something was amiss.

They only told the world thay he's dead and the world believe easily. that should tell you how zombifaid the world is.

(1) (Reply)

South Korea's Military Strength Ranks 11th In The World. / Billionaire Is Offering $180,000,000 To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter / See How Citizen Mobs Are Rounding Up And Flogging Coup Plotter In Turkey (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.