Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. (881 Views)

Nigeria Needs Ndigbo Now – Saraki / The Three Changes Nigeria Needs, By Muhammadu Buhari / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by Swints: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
I think Nigeria needs a radical change for the country to move forward. So many laws and bureaucracy keeps dragging us down. If you look at many of the MDAs one will realize they are designed or should I say all they are being used for is to siphon money. I think the federal civil service needs to be looked into because they are the root cause of the problem in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by rhymaster: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Well, the ineffectual baboon or buffon was there for 6 years and all he did was steal billions of dollars, share billions of dollars via Iweala and Dansuki and share out the Minister's Hill green areas of Abuja to himself and co-thieves! For all those years, you were sleeping right?

Well, if only the wailers who do not want the good of this country all move out to the Atlantic ocean or to some remote island in pluto, then Nigerians can fix this country once and for all!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by Swints: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
rhymaster:
Well, the ineffectual baboon or buffon was there for 6 years and all he did was steal billions of dollars, share billions of dollars via Iweala and Dansuki and share out the Minister's Hill green areas of Abuja to himself and co-thieves! For all those years, you were sleeping right?
Well, if only the wailers who do not want the good of this country all move out to the Atlantic ocean or to some remote island in pluto, then Nigerians can fix this country once and for all!
rhymaster:

Even if I was sleeping for 6years, I'm awake now and feel people should start having meaningful discussions about how to fix the problem rather than insulting ourselves and the past and present administrations.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by Toosure70: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tell IPOD to get senses.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Sooooooooo, what happened to APC? grin
Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by omohayek: 12:37am On Feb 07, 2016
Swints:

Even if I was sleeping for 6years, I'm awake now and feel people should start having meaningful discussions about how to fix the problem rather than insulting ourselves and the past and present administrations.

That's the problem with Nairaland: most commenters have no constructive ideas of their own to offer, so the only things they can bring to discussions are tribal sentiments and mindless partisanship.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by nicedas(m): 12:53am On Feb 07, 2016
omohayek:

That's the problem with Nairaland: most commenters have no constructive ideas of their own to offer, so the only things they can bring to discussions are tribal sentiments and mindless partisanship.
black remain black, we av separatist in d UK also Bt dia own form of understanding is quite dfrent frm our's ,av u Eva asked ur self dis question, WHO IS NNAMDI KANU!!! I need a sincere answer to dis question, pls. am a nupe boy nt hausa, frm a psychological nd logical perspective we r all separatist in this country, that's d more reason why we av to b strong for each oda, even d American state r nt all one.....
Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by Sibrah: 1:13am On Feb 07, 2016
We have the man to effect change for us up there already.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Yes you I think you are right.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by Swints: 6:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Sibrah:
We have the man to effect change for us up there already.
And you think having the man to effect the change up there is the only thing we need for change to happen?
Seriously we need to change our mindset and realize that we all have to be part of the change we seek.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by Swints: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2016
omohayek:

The problem is not peculiar to nairaland alone,most blogs are plagued with the same and more shocking is the fact that such sentiments also comes up when you try to raise and discuss national issues with random people you meet. People are filled with so much anger(or should I call it frustration) that nothing constructive can seem to come out of their mind
Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by kingbasil: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2016
Naija needs serious revolution... nothing short of that will see the system unchanged... But this will only be effective if all can cast away all unnecessary obstacles like tribalism to come together and march all these political prostitutes we have as leaders away from their duty posts... my opinion...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Radical Change. by Sibrah: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Swints:

And you think having the man to effect the change up there is the only thing we need for change to happen?
Seriously we need to change our mindset and realize that we all have to be part of the change we seek.
I understand I am part of the change process but the top(presidency and close associate)is so vital and we have been missing it for long in that area. We only need 20% of the population to be inspired for there to be revolution in economic fortune.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Redeemed Nigeria’s Image – Shehu Sani / The Unpleasant Biafran Story / See The Reason Why Nigeria Is Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.