Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? (942 Views)

Arrested Boko Haram Suspect Is Brother Of A Presidential Body Guard - ThisDay / Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner / VP Osinbajo Relaxed In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by Gombs(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2016
I was reading through the net few hours ago, and I stumbled at something that really nearly made we WAIL for my country... I mean, real time wailing.

It was the cabinet of Canada! The young man who was 3-year-old when he visited Nigeria, and had a handshake with the then president, Gen Yakubu Gowon. Years later, a colleague of Gowon is ruling Nigeria, while he rules Canada. Take a look at this list, you will finish with this phrase "O Canada.....What a cabinet"

Minister of Health is a doctor.

Minister of Transport is an astronaut.

Minister of National Defense is a Sikh Veteran.

Minister of Youth is under the age of 45.

Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food is a former farmer.

Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness was a Scout.

Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development was a financial analyst.

Minister of Finance is a successful businessman.

Minister of Justice was a crown prosecutor and is a First Nations leader.

Minister of Sport, and Persons with Disabilities is a visually impaired Paralympian.

Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, and Canadian Coastguard is Inuit.

Minister of Science is a medical geographer with a PhD.

New titles include:

Minister of Immigration, Citizenship and Refugees was an Immigration critic.

There are scientists in the cabinet, and it is made up of 50% women.

Meanwhile, somewhere in West Africa, the president took 3 months to select his cabinet and guess what we got?

Lai Mohammed (the legendary liar)
Chris Ngige (...Don't know what to call him sef)
Audu Ogbeh (the man who wants to import grass)
Ameachi (this sums it all)

I could go on and on. I listened to the presidential spoke man and Kachiukwu make statements that makes me wonder what did we ever do to deserve this!

Tinubu, instead of 'crucifying' the minister of Petroleum, went instead for another fellow. The nauseating of it all was that the first lady, sent her second, all the way from Abuja, on a private jet to Benue state, just to present exactly 5 bags of rice to Agatu folks... And in a flash, I wondered,
What if someone somewhere discovered an electoral flaw and we were asked to have a rerun election? ...

My goodness! I could just imagine... But then, the zombies here will discard normal reasoning abilities and tag me a wailer ... Yes, I am wailing. Some will call me. IPOB, well I'm proudly 5%.

God bless Nigeria.

Pic one: the cabinet of the prime minister of Canada

The rest... Decide for yourselves.

Lalasticala, do the needful cool

1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by Vision4God: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2016
Hhmm, nigeria gat a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by EmmyChizkid(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2016
U just laid my mind bare with dis post. Imagine a lawyer heading the ministry of Power, does it mean that we no longer have competent engineers in the whole country or wat??

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by thesicilian: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2016
We'll still vote for Buhari in 2019
Re: Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by NobleAngell(f): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2016
I won't vote for Buhari. I definitely won't vote for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by TippyTop(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2016
thesicilian:
We'll still vote for Buhari in 2019

Whether he performs or not.
You're programmed to vote for him, why do you think we call your ilk Zombie?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by Goke7: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2016
PDP, you are no longer wanted, Please live with that and stop disturbing our peace o
Re: Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by thesicilian: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Whether he performs or not.
You're programmed to vote for him, why do you think we call your ilk Zombie?

Just joking sha. Didn't even vote him first time
Re: Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by TippyTop(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2016
thesicilian:

Just joking sha. Didn't even vote him first time
Thank God you're not a Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by Gombs(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Goke7:
PDP, you are no longer wanted, Please live with that and stop disturbing our peace o

Re: Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by thesicilian: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2016
TippyTop:
Thank God you're not a Zombie.
If I were, I would have chewed your flesh out of your bones by now
Re: Can You Imagine If There Was A Presidential Re-run Election? by Gombs(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
I won't vote for Buhari. I definitely won't vote for GEJ.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram : A PDP Creation Says Buhari / Violence Has Erupted In The Gwagwalada Office Of The INEC / Photos From Ngozi Iweala 62nd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.