Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? (2004 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=Maxi112 post=42689906]lovelygurl.... that babe too short for my likening...

Mumu of life

God dash u sense
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
As for me it's definitely Maxi112

Y?

I don't know y he is still alive
No to be honest

1) He thinks I should learn from him that height has to do with a person's character

D taller, d nicer

Of course it's cool to be attracted to tall girls but saying that ALL TALL girls r nice and ALL SHORT girls r wicked lmfao!!!

Character has nothing to do with height

2)He is soooooo stupid he doesn't want to learn and he is not ready to

3) He thinks everybody should be attracted to height

Lool!

Well, I am not attracted to height but looks , character , brains etc

4) He is obviously a jobless person who thinks shouting here on Nairaland who help is frustration about that

Well, what can I say ?

M' working hard to be a billionaire, so people like him will be my slaves since ....

5)...he is useless to the world

6)I despise his mentality be because. ...

7) It's people like him that won't let Nigeria move forward

cool Since he thinks backwards

9)He is making a fool out of his self and he doesn't know

10) I hate people like him

Oh and 11)He thinks I should wish to be tall

Loool not knowing I am HAPPY to be short

Eh m' not those girls that will decide to challenge God and ask y am I this nd that but instead will make my flaws my most valuable feature

I even have 12) I know we can't all be cleaver but he is exaggerating his stupidity a lot

13) He thinks he is cool and funny lool !!

14) I pity his likes cos while d whole world is moving forward they r moving backward

15) He is getting on my nerves

Woow 15 reasons and still loading
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Frozeen(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
As long as it ain't a sexy dude I'm good.
I might not be able ta control where my hands go when the elevator lights go out on us. cheesy
The darkness does somthin' to em,it's a condition.I swear!!
grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Maxi112: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
lovelygurl:
As for me it's definitely Maxi112

Y?

As for me I don't know yet he is still alive
No to be honest

1) He thinks I should learn from him that height has to do with a person's character

D taller, d nicer

Of course it's cool to be attracted to tall girls but saying that ALL TALL girls r nice and ALL SHORT girls r wicked lmfao!!!

Character has nothing to do with height

2)He is soooooo stupid he doesn't want to learn and he is not ready to

3) He thinks everybody should be attracted to height

Lool!

Well, I am not attracted to height but looks , character , brains etc

4) He is obviously a jobless person who thinks shouting here on Nairaland who help is frustration about that

Well, what can I say ?

M' working hard to be a billionaire, so people like him will be my slaves since ....

5)...he is useless to the world

6)I despise his mentality be because. ...

7) It's people like him that won't let Nigeria move forward

cool Since he thinks backwards

9)He is making a fool out of his self and he doesn't know

10) I hate people like him

Oh and 11)He thinks I should wish to be tall

Loool not knowing I am HAPPY to be short

Eh m' not those girls that will decide to challenge God and ask y am I this nd that but instead will make my flaws my most valuable feature

I even have 12) I know we can't all be cleaver but he is exaggerating his stupidity a lot

13) He thinks he is cool and funny lool !!

14) I pity his likes cos while d whole world is moving forward they r moving backward

15) He is getting on my nerves

Woow 15 reasons and still loading
are u done?
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Maxi112:
are u done?

Yep, I think for now I am grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by RoyalBlak007: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

The shirt covered it don't worry
grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
One nonsense girl like that on NL. Her name starts with Capital C and ends with an A. I don't even want to mention her name. angry
I hate her so badly that I might strangle her in the elevator if left alone angry

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Maxi112: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
lovelygurl:

u can say whatever u want to say... talk na free
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Maxi112: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
lovelygurl:

u can say whatever u want to say... I don't care
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by refiner(f): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
naijaboiy!....cos he is d devil we av been talking abt...
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by RoyalBlak007: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:
naijaboiy!....cos he is d devil we av been talking abt...
He is coming for yu... grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by refiner(f): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

He is coming for yu... grin

he dare nt come for me!....dat guy should go and die!
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by RoyalBlak007: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

he dare nt come for me!....dat guy should go and die!
What did he do wrong? grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by ggrin(f): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Really!?...Laveda?...lemme quickly check her pic grin
ah vely massive of the massiver grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by ggrin(f): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by refiner(f): 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

What did he do wrong? grin

u can ask him if u see him....all I knw is dat,dat guy is a devil.
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by kirchofff(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukeolumde:
One nonsense girl like that on NL. Her name starts with Capital C and ends with an A. I don't even want to mention her name. angry
I hate her so badly that I might strangle her in the elevator if left alone angry
u mean cruzita?
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by RoyalBlak007: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

u can ask him if u see him....all I knw is dat,dat guy is a devil.
naijaboiy abeg come hia!
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
ggrin:
gringringringrincheesy
your boo lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
kirchofff:
u mean cruzita?

West Side Africa...indeed KNOWLEDGE IS POWER angry
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by ggrin(f): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
your boo lipsrsealed
your GAYbe! grinangry
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by refiner(f): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

naijaboiy abeg come hia!

beta!
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
ggrin:
your GAYbe! grinangry
your bedmate tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by kirchofff(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
dukeolumde:

West Side Africa...indeed KNOWLEDGE IS POWER angry
lol, guy talk jare, I was right abi?
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by ggrin(f): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
your bedmate tongue lipsrsealed
your GAYbyangrylipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
ggrin:
your GAYbyangrylipsrsealed
dapada!!!
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
kirchofff:
lol, guy talk jare, I was right abi?

99.5%. Convert it...
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by cruzita(f): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
kirchofff:
u mean cruzita?
him know me?
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by kirchofff(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
cruzita:
him know me?
I no sabi o.........shey u guys hav had some kind of ish together b4?
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Maxi112:
u can say whatever u want to say... talk na free

Exactly

U say ur opinion, I say mine grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....? by Maxi112: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2016
lovelygurl:

Exactly
U say ur opinion, I say mine grin
hmmm!
How was ur weekend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You See Tears Under A Microscope You'll See Just How Powerful Our Emotions / Ejaculation And Squirt Explained / 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.