Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) (4643 Views)

4 Things That Will Make You Enjoy This Weekend More / 5 Signs That Your Daughter Will Lose Her Virginity This Valentine / Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
What is dis ? sad embarassed
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Adaezeagu(f): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
sammyengr:

Let's hook up dis val period den
oh dear.....dat will be nice. I don't reside in Lagos. I stay in the east
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by bukatyne(f): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
D last pic. Dem dey plait leg hair again? To be frank this is what men deserve from their wives not daughters..that's the lesson learnt. But u'll hardly find such a care-worthy tenderness among grown up women. They seem to know everything.

Lol!

It is not compulsory to marry a woman you know

@OP:

Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
bukatyne:

Lol!

@OP:

Lovely
Do you even know the meaning of the word "woman"?
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by SAMBARRY: 4:15am On Feb 08, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Lovely thread.

The last pic though - looks painful...
she wants to become a make-up artist ,hair dresser and designer that's why she's practicing now grin
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by sammyengr(m): 4:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Adaezeagu:
oh dear.....dat will be nice. I don't reside in Lagos. I stay in the east

U will nid to come lag b dat because na Lag e dey happen
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by martyns303(m): 6:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Davidovinci:

And why would you daughter at such tender age, ask you to dress up like a female doll or something huh?
Why not dress her up like cinderalla instead?
See the probs with people these days z that they take everything as fun/for granted,without thinking of the repercussions. Kids born in this present generation learn fast,are more exposed and probably smarter than you think...You might just send a wrong message without knowing..all in name pleasing/loving ur kid.

Dude exactly what kind of message? My younger sister loved Barbie like her life depended on it as a kid, she loved lion king, that thing when simba is being introduced to pride land. I helped her dress her Barbie dolls, I even pretended to be one of the characters.

Today she is 14 turning 15, in SS3, the brightest in her class (and I am not saying this 4 showoff). Loves watching Mexican soapy, forgotten everything about her Barbie.

Am waiting for the repercussions of her love for Barbie as a toddler.

3 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 08, 2016
lofty900:
Not for naija men
I'm glad una know unaselves cry

2 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by PresVA: 6:46am On Feb 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

And you too. D world already has a lot in stock for them so much that they don't really know what they should be anymore. When u find a woman that deeply understand the term "womanhood", such a woman is worthy to be deeply loved.
I wish to understand you well.. can you define womanhood and manhood for me?

2 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by thorpido(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2016
I love the seriousness on the girls' faces.

3 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by franklingud(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Lol grin I dey look for who go help me born dis kind fine pikin dem.
I wan marry oo!! Any interested girl?
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by jashar(f): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
lilmax:
And give me a reasonable reason why a grown man should be wearing a dress?

To make his Lil cutie smile and be happy. cheesy

That's why I sometimes like oyibo parents. They can do weird things just to keep their children happy.
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by GODSBEAUTY(f): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
bukatyne:

Lol!

@OP:

Lovely
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? / Why Couples Fight / Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.