Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. (22366 Views)

Allocations In 2017 Budget Lopsided – Clark / Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. / Who Doctored 2016 Budget, Mafia Or Rats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by shellman: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2016
All the deceptive remnants of GEJ with outward APC agenda that obscuring the emergence of a New Nigeria, should be flushed out without delay The country can not afford another setback of opportunities squandered by Jonathan again!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by tivta(m): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Lmao... This country is comical
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by mmsen: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2016
If you're going to sack them then do it.

Don't tell us that these people 'face imminent sack'.
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Reference(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Tycoflu:

No I'm not at all. Some civil servants made amendments to the budget for their own financial benefit and the President is about to quietly fish them out and punish them to serve as deterrent to others. He did not even make it public yet wailers are here, accusing him of blaming others.

What do wailers want self?
*in PMB's voice*.

Is it not because of 'wailers' you got to know about the 'mafia'. You hate pain but it is what keeps you alive, warning you that your body is malfunctioning. If you are an adult you will ask 'why' rather than taking pain killers. PDP ignored the pain until the cancer killed them. Do same at your peril. Its clear you are not interested in the quality of government you support, just politiking. Continue comparing your party to the rejected one and your end is as sure as theirs.

Better wake up. Nigerians will not use the same yardstick of 1999 to 2015 to measure this government and will sure not give it 16 months thoughtless of 16 years. It is human nature to learn from experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by plaetton: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2016
wazobiaN9:

That is the difference btw u and i.. I dont care abt the person ruling, i just want Nigeria to be better. GEJ/PDP had nothing to offer again.. Confirmed by the current state of the party.
Let someone else try... Stupidi.ty is wen u keep doing the same thing and you expect a change. Are you stupi.d??

APC/Buhari provided d best alternative, not the best we could wish for.

Nigeria will be great again, with or without APC. Has to be for posterity sake!

Now fu*koff. smiley

I had the same sentiments until recently.
Nigeria will not be great, not with this setup.

How many states are currently insolvent?
How many states owe salaries right now?

How long will this continue?

This budget, this PHOTOCOPY, cut, paste and Inflate budget clearly shows us that this government is a sham, propelled and driven only by the clever use of propaganda.

The fog is lifting however, and their naked-ness, their nake.d cluelessness is becoming so obvious even to the blind amongst us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by free13: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2016
"Mafia".......... grin
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Tycoflu(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Reference:

Is it not because of 'wailers' you got to know about the 'mafia'. You hate pain but it is what keeps you alive, warning you that your body is malfunctioning. If you are an adult you will ask 'why' rather than taking pain killers. PDP ignored the pain until the cancer killed them. Do same at your peril. Its clear you are not interested in the quality of government you support, just politiking. Continue comparing your party to the rejected one and your end is as sure as theirs.

Better wake up. Nigerians will not use the same yardstick of 1999 to 2015 to measure this government and will sure not give it 16 months thoughtless of 16 years. It is human nature to learn from experience.

Nobody is against constructive criticism. Wailing and crying murder over rumours or fabricated stories was not the type of opposition APC played. If you check this particular story, PMB is fishing out those that abused their responsibility to punish yet wailers are shouting and accusing him of always looking for who to blame.

Is publicly calling out a staff for a mistake (as portrayed by the title of this thread) the same as quietly punishing a staff that erred for their selfish gains (Which is what PMB is doing)?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by CHEEEWOk: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
When will Buhari learn how to accept responsibility for his actions. How can Buhari blame budget Mafias instead of his cluelessness didn't he read the budget with his team before rushing to NASS for presentation. DeadBrain

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by lexxwiz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Buhari should better wake up.. I voted you in to better my life and that of my generations.. You've been sleeping on a bike Mr. Wake d hell up. That's all.
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by oweman: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is an admission of failure if some cabal are responsible for budgeting billions for the frivolities we witness in the budget without our presido having knowledge of it.

And Buhati has to deal with each and everyone of them according to culpability wailers or not
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Alanzazani: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
This confused government that said body language led to increase in electricity supply. I barely have 10 hours unlike before when the last administration was leaving power. APC employed the services of vandals to frustrate the gains recorded in the power sector and later came out to take the glory. What happened to the the incessant strike by petroleum marketers God don't catch them hear our prayers need for subsidy again. Thus government cannot even enford the control price of fuel. The only thing this government will be known for is reduction in plunder of the nations wealth with impunity but I can assure there is systemic looting going on still

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by mabea: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Tycoflu:
Did presidential spokespeople release anything concerning this, No. That's the problem with the media these days, this was meant to be an in-house thing and "source " is releasing vital information. Yet wailers will blame it on Buhari.
Bros nawa for this ur reasoning oo are u also among the' zombies'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by optimismlaz(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Presido u are a disappointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Nicur: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
A man woke up from sleep shouting holy ghost fire!!! The wife asked is lion chasing you
in your dream? That would have been better said the man. What happen the wife asked?
I nearly voted for APC again in my dream, the wife shouted blood of Jesus!!!!!!
CHANJI!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by phranseeqz(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Tycoflu:

No I'm not at all. Some civil servants made amendments to the budget for their own financial benefit and the President is about to quietly fish them out and punish them to serve as deterrent to others. He did not even make it public yet wailers are here, accusing him of blaming others.

What do wailers want self?
*in PMB's voice*.

My brother, I still don't see any justification for hiding the process. If people should be punished for wrongdoings, it should be transparent and thorough else it isn't true or just want to make someone else bear the brunt.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Paperwhite(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
khassy:
.This is officially the most stvpid,useless and most dumb president ever

Dafuq we did to deserve this bullcrap of a kunu sipping.. Cow rustling bastard at the helm of affairs of our beloved country

Mehn the blame game is getting fucking boring and I wonder who's gonn be next to blame.....

Mr kunu-sipping, cow-rustling, west German presido.... Shut dafuq up and fix this fucking economy.... undecidedundecided Dollar is at its peak, ND militants are blowing up oil pipelines, BH are on the parol and the only fvcking thing you can do is blame GEJ,God,IBB, Nigerians,Senate,Civil servants etc angryangry

Fvcktards back off and don't bother quoting
Well done brother.Dont be surprised that some zombies whose brains have been formated will still do so for no good reason.
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by vislabraye(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
nnachukz:
When will this man become man enough to take responsibilities for wrong doings when he is clearly wrong and not blame others. Truth is, if that budget was not criticised but praised, one would have seen him dancing and taking the whole glory without bothering to tell us who prepared the budget. Even with this blame he becomes more guilty of negligence or pure incompetency. Was he not the one that authorised it. Before appending his signature, didn't he take out time to go through it or seek interpretation if there was anything he didn't understand. Even his supporters know this man is useless but sentiment won't allow them to be human instead of remaining his robots.

The government is faultless. Fidifi is behind this.
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by OlujobaSamuel: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
sdindan:
Looking for a Scapegoat.
Useless Government.
bro, there need to be scapegoat pls. the gej major problem was thinking those around him are too nice to be dangerous, so they do something bad, he forgives them without punishment to back it up, the next bad will always be worse than the previous evil due to lack of deterrent.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by wazobiaN9(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
paschu:

If you have not deluded yourself, how come you are so extreme in condeming PDP/GEJ but at the same time cannot stand a logical criticism targeted at PMB/APC even when their mess is super glaring? Yet you keep on deceiving yourself, pretending to be a lover on Nigeria. Such a pity.

U can reserve ur pity for those living in boko haram terrorised areas and Syrian refugees.

My support for the current government is logical.. They are the best alternative at the moment and i av chosen to support em, just same way you av chosen to sink wt PDP (abobakus). Doesnt stop me from criticizing em covertly. However the part of 'openly and aggressively criticising' em has bn left to your ilk, naturally.

Constructive criticism would av bn welcome, but NO dats not wat you do, hence my stance that confuses you.

My support goes to the next best alternative wen the time comes.

Crawl if you have to, but watever you do, don't stop moving. PDP has stopped moving... Abobaku o! smiley smiley
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by wazobiaN9(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by wazobiaN9(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
nnachukz:
The calibre of people who find their way to data bundles and internet is amazing.

Hope you pass out... Just checked my bundle and i saw about 32GB courtesy of the coy i work for.

Too bad i can't dash you some so you could keep on displaying watever it is u think u av up dr.
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
DickDastardly:
From FeBUHARI to FailedBUHARI.

then March4BUHARI to Moan4BUHARI

Kai! cheesy

Keneking abeg were Lalasticlala dey sef!
Buhari oooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy
ahaha grin grin. Bros you too funny abeg. You wan kill person with laugh

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Paperwhite(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
The fucking blame game continue.How did we arrived at this Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by antispexish(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
At least one thing is clear. This government knows and acknowledge that their are mistakes despite blaming someone else for it. That is a positive change from the last administration.
now let's see if they will correct their mistakes.
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by hamzeiy: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
truthspeaks:
Me too de ask same tin
..in as much i blive pmb is still better then gej...but the guy is really beginning to dissapoint me
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
This administration is so good at blaming others, either it is GEJ, or it's rats causing lassa fever or it is the bad image of Nigerians abroad. They will soon blame Nairaland too.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Nawa4nl: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
B00hari is the greatest mistake to hit Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by kpolli(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
But Buhari presented it to the house, are you telling me he didn't review it before doing that?

Nigeria, PRAY!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by codedguy1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
It is hard to believe that Udo Udoma and Kemi Adeosun had/have anything to do with this budget.

Seems the thing was concocted in one dingy by some illiterate Zombies who are not intelligent enough to alter some things when they were copying the last budget, the only thing they did was to increase amounts in diff sectors for their selfish intelerest knowing BuBu would not bother to check because he probably woudnt understand nothing if he looked at it, that's why it was presented and when Nigerians cried out it was then stolen.

Udo Udoma is defending a budget he knows nothing of and Kemi just dey flex.
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Justiyke4u: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
nike4love:
one day bubu will blame nigerians for voting for him
he has already. Have you not read where he asked why it is now that he came into power

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
nnachukz:
When will this man become man enough to take responsibilities for wrong doings when he is clearly wrong and not blame others. Truth is, if that budget was not criticised but praised, one would have seen him dancing and taking the whole glory without bothering to tell us who prepared the budget. Even with this blame he becomes more guilty of negligence or pure incompetency. Was he not the one that authorised it. Before appending his signature, didn't he take out time to go through it or seek interpretation if there was anything he didn't understand. Even his supporters know this man is useless but sentiment won't allow them to be human instead of remaining his robots.

No further comment, You have said it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates Tinubu 67th Birthday: "Among Nigeria’s Pillar Of Democracy" / Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju / 2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.