Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Dear Mr GOD!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Mr GOD!! (412 Views)

Dear Nairalanders; I Am Not An Atheist. / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Dear Atheist, Do You Feel The Need To Be Thankful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Mr GOD!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Good morning and happy Sunday to y'al

Dear mr God,
Thank you for life and everything you've done but i just want to ask why you've been silent when theists try to proof ur existence and atheists try to proof that you don't exist.... I'm tired of people trying to define what a real church should be or look like.... I'm tired of people referring to other people who miss Sunday service as great sinners whose crime can only be equated to that of those that killed Jesus.... I'm still a believer but i pray that you please make yourself real to the World.........
Tom
Thanks and do have a nice day.
Re: Dear Mr GOD!! by firstking01(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2016
My brother, this is your work to do and not God's....God planted you on this earth to stand in the gap for Him...keep praying and preaching for them, believing that ond day God will change them..

Happy sunday to you...
Re: Dear Mr GOD!! by orisa37: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2016
God is God no Mr. You are Tom twisted between and all the fears you worry about don't bother God. Cast your burden unto Him and you will have rest.
Re: Dear Mr GOD!! by scaler345: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2016
Is either you're not praying hard enough or you no get faith. Try improve on both.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Compare Ur Worth With Ur Devices / God Has Time For You / God Is Forever Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.