Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,492 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad (6545 Views)

PDP Suspends Ifeanyi Ubah Over His "Disparaging & Unfounded Allegations" / Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by Pavarottii(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
CPriest:

1. A can picked me to the airport, the role model of this guy was Aliko Dangote. This guy is not Nigerian by the way. He knew much more about Dangote than I knew.

2. I met the dad of one of my friends in church. The man met me and said 'Oga'. We smiled, laughed and gisted. He had nothing but love and encouragement for us.

3. I worked on academic project with people (non Nigerians), and most of them can only remember Nigerians for hardwork, diligence, and excellence.

4. One lady once told me if she gets to the hospital and can't get Nigerian doctors to attend to her, she will rather go home than allow doctors from her nation to attend to her.

5. The organisation I was had a Nigerian. He is not only a continental force, he is a global force in his field.

I tell people, you see Nigerians at your level. If you live in drug ridden ghettos, you will see Nigerians hustling there, and you will say they Nigerians are people with bad reputation. If you live a high class life, you will see Nigerians with big dreams and you will say Nigerians love luxury. So whereever you turn, there is a Nigerian for you. You just have to turn in the right direction and you will see a Nigerian with great reputation.
EPIC!
Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

If he is guilty of any of the aforementioned
Lying, stealing and nepotism. .. cool
Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by zurine(f): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
probable comment
Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by baralatie(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nicur:
GEJ probable comment I doubt if most people will understand what this means!!! grin this will show that sometimes we don't read and comprehend well before commenting on a topic!! grin
And some dude have gone full blast insulting GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by SonOfEl(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Most Nigerians hate the truth and I have noticed that most of the people insulting Buhari are the ones guilty of what he talked about ie drug trafficking and scamming.

Note: I didn't mention any region or tribe

Keep hating....na your soul you dey torture
Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by ChikezieU(m): 1:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Nicur:
A man woke up from sleep shouting holy ghost fire!!! The wife asked is lion chasing you
in your dream? That would have been better said the man. What happen the wife asked?
I nearly voted for APC again in my dream, the wife shouted blood of Jesus!!!!!!
chai oga you too funny

1 Like

Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by abduljabbar4(m): 6:10am On Feb 08, 2016
SonOfEl:

Keep hating....na your soul you dey torture

Who get una time?
Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by Caseless: 6:18am On Feb 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Most Nigerians hate the truth and I have noticed that most of the people insulting Buhari are the ones guilty of what he talked about ie drug trafficking and scamming.

Note: I didn't mention any region or tribe
just like corruption is fighting back, expect other 'vices' to fight back. That's why you have those criminals and their sponsors crying all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by Caseless: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:
So this guy is still trying to differentiate between stealing and corruption. Corruption has a very broad meaning. Lying, tribalism, nepotism, stealing, etc are all acts of corruption
he said "probable". He's trying to mimick Gej, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 08, 2016
sammyj:
This is the answer you get from a corrupt clueless culprit 3Cs. However, thank God he was not reelected otherwise this country would gone down the drain based on corruption and cluelessness! !!! grin
This country is currently going down the drain good sir....

When Jona was presido $ = N160
Now $ = N360 or there about.

If u don't call that going down the drain idk what you would call it.....

As for the topic, the Nigerians abroad should be the least of the current govts worries.
Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by SonOfEl(m): 6:40am On Feb 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Who get una time?

Then why commenting on this thread or any that isn't your biz....hypocrite!
Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by banki(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:

This country is currently going down the drain good sir....

When Jona was presido $ = N160
Now $ = N360 or there about.

If u don't call that going down the drain idk what you would call it.....

As for the topic, the Nigerians abroad should be the least of the current govts worries.

You just lied
You may not like buhari but stop lying

Jona met the dollar at 156 and left it at 197
The dollar is not 360
How much were the reserves when jona left how much was it when he came in?

How much was crude during the time of jona
How much is crude now?

We may not like buhari but certainly NOT JONATHAn
Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by abduljabbar4(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2016
SonOfEl:

Then why commenting on this thread or any that isn't your biz....hypocrite!

Element
Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by abduljabbar4(m): 7:19am On Feb 08, 2016
Caseless:
just like corruption is fighting back, expect other 'vices' to fight back. That's why you have those criminals and their sponsors crying all over the place.

Exactly. Don't be surprised some of them don't eat 3 square meals a day but they come out to defend corruption
Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by ITbomb(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Gej said mere stealing is not corruption. Get it?
GEJ said, when someone takes government money illegally, he should be tagged a thief (stealing) and tried as a thief, not using corruption to glorify it and get lengthy court cases.

Taking government money is stealing not corruption, for the sake of simplify legal process. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by chronique(m): 8:46am On Feb 08, 2016
And when you look at the monikers of the people responding to the topic and you use this to assess why they behave the way they behave on NL,you'd get to the conclusion that they are brain dead. Possibly school drop outs who couldn't further cos they lacked the mental capacity to do that. This is why they've managed to successfully develop repugnant and obnoxious characters on NL. Too many illiterates on NL.
Psalm18:
Wow.

Reading is gone.
Almost two inches of reply based on a fictitious Jonathan response.
I'm.sure if I made a satirical article where I say Jonathan kills his wife .some folks will start abusing Jonathan without thought to the fact, it was fiction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
banki:

You just lied
You may not like buhari but stop lying

Jona met the dollar at 156 and left it at 197
The dollar is not 360
How much were the reserves when jona left how much was it when he came in?

How much was crude during the time of jona
How much is crude now?

We may not like buhari but certainly NOT JONATHAn
Lol I didn't lie.... For the majority of Jonathan's tenure, which I know firsthand, for at least 2 years before election year, $ = N160

During the uneasy election period of course the value suddenly was skyrocketing, this has nothing to do with Jonathan and everything to do with the instability that came with such an important election, some of this instability being unnecessarily instigated by your current president.

So what is the current market value of the naira if not 1/360. Don't just tell me I'm wrpnf without correcting me...

Any sane person will agree that the average value during Jonas tenure was something like 1/170

The current president hasn't even reached the one yr mark and the nairas worth has been so rubbished. That is the fact.
We shall see is all I'll say. Even tho hopefully things will work out. But I don't see how one will downgrade from a whole professor to a guy who has a forged secondary school certificate. Such shouldn't be done in the 21st Century. Shouldn't even be legal.

If u claim I lied I didn't mean to sha.
Re: Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad by abduljabbar4(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
ITbomb:

GEJ said, when someone takes government money illegally, he should be tagged a thief (stealing) and tried as a thief, not using corruption to glorify it and get lengthy court cases.

Taking government money is stealing not corruption, for the sake of simplify legal process. Get it?

I understand his point, but saying stealing is not corruption is totally wrong. His point is that corrupt officials should be called thieves but its still wrong to say looters of public funds are not corrupt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! / Fighting Corruption: Obono-obla Led Panel Gains Ground / Why Wike Was Rejected By Rivers People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.