Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town (24417 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / The Politics Of Village/town Development In Anambra State:oba Town=> / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by Mack3N: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
why are you people just so silly?

How do you expect a new and emerging town to have brown roof houses in this modern era? Perhaps, a cretin like you feel towns with brown roof houses were built today. FYI, they were built before your grandfather was born and the materials you call brown roofs today were actually what was in vogue then.

At times, I feel you low self-esteem lots need to travel out of your caves to see what's obtainable in other enclaves. That way, you trolls will know not to see yourselves as high and mighty. What you achieved today, another has long forgotten he had.
AshiwajuFoward:

Ol'boy, then you must not be an Igboman o, because these pictures are from modern day Ohafia in Abia, in Igboland. grin grin grin
If you like flood here with random pics and call it igboland,it doesn't change a thing!

Igboland is great and so shall it remain!

7 Likes

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by AshiwajuFoward: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2016
Mack3N:

If you like flood here with random pics and call it igboland,it doesn't change a thing!

Igboland is great and so shall it remain!

http://logbaby.com/encyclopedia/history-of-ohafia-pe_13208.html#.VrcfLvSjqfA

LMAO! How does it feel to eat crow? I made you eat your own words, and I had a ball doing it too. grin

Mack3N:

One thing is for sure--no brown roofs in igboland.

2 Likes

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by Mack3N: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Seriously, people who have brown roofs should renovate their houses
Are you minding that envious ewedu grin
He doesn't want us to play the game of brown roof,coz if we do,only Lagos will be safe!

3 Likes

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by AshiwajuFoward: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2016
Mack3N:

Are you minding that envious ewedu grin
He doesn't want us to play the game of brown roof,coz if we do,only Lagos will be safe!

Oya naw, Let's play it. grin Enugu and Ebonyi alone will silence you forever! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by investnow2013: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2016
In the coming weeks, I will be flooding this thread with the pictures of some of these industries in Obosi Urban Industrial Estates which a lot of people had not heard or seen before!.

2 Likes

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by Mack3N: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

LMAO! How does it feel to eat crow? I made you eat your own words, and I had a ball doing it too. grin

I did not affirm that there are brown roofs in igboland,I called your pics "random pics"

Why do you guyz have a problem with comprehension tongue
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by Mack3N: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2016
investnow2013:
In the coming weeks, I will be flooding this thread with the pictures of some of these industries in Obosi Urban Industrial Estates which a lot of people had not heard or see before!.
Good job my brother!
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by investnow2013: 11:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Obosi

3 Likes

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by Mack3N: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Oya naw, Let's play it. grin Enugu and Ebonyi alone will silence you forever! cheesy
Am in ogun state,around kpanseke,Abeokuta for a project,I will soon do a thread to burst your lies,I want that to be a separate thread cheesy
I will so burst your lies eh,you will doubt if those places exist! cool

Plus your imaginary revenue from imaginary industries cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by AshiwajuFoward: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2016
Mack3N:

I did not affirm that there are brown roofs in igboland,I called your pics "random pics"

Why do you guyz have a problem with comprehension tongue

Those 'random' pics are of/from igboland. I even provided a link to the Ohafia one, yet you say you no affirm? Mehn, fvck your affirmation. You should be covering your head in shame for soiling this thread via your stvpidity.
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by AshiwajuFoward: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Mack3N:

Am in ogun state,around kpanseke,Abeokuta for a project,I will soon do a thread to burst your lies,I want that to be a separate thread cheesy
I will so burst your lies eh,you will doubt if those places exist! cool

Plus your imaginary revenue from imaginary industries cheesy

Guy, do whatever you like. But as of now, you suppose cover your face in shame for talking nonsense! lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by AustineE1: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Nna, the matter tie wrapper o. Here are two other pix from Nzam, Anambra West Local Government of the same Anambra state. The third pix from Nnewi-ichi, fourth is a compound in Ebonyi. It's ok to promote aesthetically pleasing areas of your region or state, but in the process be careful not to make careless statements coz you don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Am surprise at you,cant you keep off from Anambra or Igbo thread,must you show case your gross stup*dity. Why are most of your people taking envy and jealousy to an unimaginable height.
Why not open a thread on your Osun 'biggest drum' or Ibadan the biggest gabbage dump in sub-saharan Africa!
You have proven to me that the name 'Asiwaju',is synonymous with stup*dity and id*ocy,needless do i mention 'Asiwaju' Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by Mack3N: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Those 'random' pics are of/from igboland. I even provided a link to the Ohafia one, yet you say you no affirm? Mehn, fvck your affirmation. You should be covering your head in shame for soiling this thread via your stvpidity.
Mr man shut your trap,those are historical images trying to portray the history of ohafia,what did you expect from an historical article if not history about the place being discussed!

You don't even know anything about the site you are making reference to! *spits*
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by Mack3N: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, do whatever you like. But as of now, you suppose cover your face in shame for talking nonsense! lipsrsealed tongue
The link is titled "history of ohafia people and culture"

Next time buy enough data for research and stop depending on free 10mb to spew trash.

1 Like

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by investnow2013: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Notable people from Obosi include:
Prince (Prof) H. C Kodilinye - Second African Vice Chancellor (Eni Njoku was the first) University of Nigeria Nsukka 1971-1975 and the First Dean of College of Medicine Ibadan and UNEC.
Late Chief Dr G.C. Mbanugo CFR (Ogene Obosi) Proprietor St Thomas Hospital, Asata, Enugu. Former Chairman NCNC National Working Committee, Eastern Region, Nigeria. Former Chairman ENDC (Eastern Nigeria Development Corporation) Former Chairman Eastern Finance Corporation. Former Grand Patron Nigeria Peoples Party(NPP)
Late Hon Chief Justice George Nkemena
Chief Emeka Anyaoku, a former Commonwealth Secretary General.
Ben Osuno (former chairman opec board of governors)
Senator Mike Ajaegbo (Ede Obosi),
Chief Chimezie Ikeazor SAN,
Justice Kenneth Keazor
Prince W.C Kodilinye - Former Director Peugot Automobile Nigeria Limited.
Sir Keith Ajegbo (knighted by the Queen for services to education in Britain)
Rob Iweka SAN,
Prince(Prof) Gilbert Kodilinye - Former Dean of Faculty of Law University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus and The Author of the famous Law text book used in Law schools in Nigeria.
Chief Osita Chidoka (Ike Obosi) [(Former Corps Marshal and Chief Executive of the Federal Road Safety Corps, Nigeria) (Nigerian Federal Minister of Aviation)]
Amaechi Monagor (movie actor)
Bishop Peace Okonkwo (Trem)
Tony Oneweek (Monago)(musician)
Professor Paul Chuke (a noted neurologist).
Dr. Noel Ikedionwu (orthopaedic surgeon).
° Prof. Comfort Monago PhD. former Head, Dept. of Bio-Chemistry, the University of Portharcourt.
Arc. Edmund Okechukwu Onochie (Retired Director of Town Planning/Chief Planning Officer of former East Central State, Nigeria/The first indigenous Chief Planning Officer of Eastern Nigeria)
Ikenna Chidoka (National Commander Man O' War Nigeria)
°ENGR. NELSON N.N.A. IBEGBU (DEPUTY DIRECTOR Federal Ministry Of Lands - Housing And Urban Development)
Hon. Henry Chukwuebuka Iwenofu Mayor Village Of Upland Park, Missouri, USA and President of Missouri Ameican Energy Inc and MOAN Nig. LTD

1 Like

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by AshiwajuFoward: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Mack3N:

Mr man shut your trap,those are historical images trying to portray the history of ohafia,what did you expect from an historical article if not history about the place being discussed!

You don't even know anything about the site you are making reference to! *spits*

Guy, no matter how you slice or dice it, Ohafia is ohafia. cheesy

1 Share

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by Mack3N: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Admit that you failed comprehension in high school,then I can let you go cool

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by AshiwajuFoward: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mack3N:

The link is titled "history of ohafia people and culture"

Next time buy enough data for research and stop depending on free 10mb to spew trash.

Like WTF? ? ? What are you yarning, coz you're not making any sense. Are those pix in black and white?

Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Don't worry I know how to treat you guys fuckup. Chino don't come and beg on their behalf.
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by Mack3N: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Like WTF? ? ? What are you yarning, coz you're not making any sense. Are those pix in black and white? What the hell are you talking about
These are beautiful cultural pics you are posting na,what is wrong with them?
what is so hard in differentiating culture/history from modernization!
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by AshiwajuFoward: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mack3N:

This are cultural pics you are posting na,what is wrong with them?
what is so hard in differentiating culture/history from modernization!

LOL. Those masquerades are surrounded by BROWN ROOFS!!!! Duh. Or are you blind?
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by AshiwajuFoward: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
post=42699307:

Don't worry I know how to treat you guys fuckup. Chino don't come and beg on their behalf.

Abeg go and do your worst. No be so you dey invade every Yoruba thread on Nairaland with your Onitsha village pictures?
Re: The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town by odogwu125: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

stop shouting ohafia which is a relatively insignificant town, unlike in d west where 60% of state capital are brown roof mudhouse

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xerona Donald Duke Playing Guitar (Photo) / Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos / 2023: Osibanjo Lands In Ekiti (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.