Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,314 members, 7,846,391 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

#NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) (761 Views)

"Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / See Presidency Response To The #nigeriansarenotcriminals Interview By Buhari / Photo Some Nigerians react On Twitter #nigeriansarenotcriminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by thatsmartgirl(f): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016

Nigeria My Country…

Nigeria is full of funny elements. President Mohammed Buhari recently said:

"Some Nigerians claim is that life is too difficult back home, but they have also made it difficult for Europeans and Americans to accept them because of the number of Nigerians in prisons all over the world accused of drug trafficking or human trafficking,” he told The Telegraph.

“I don’t think Nigerians have anybody to blame. They can remain at home, where their services are required to rebuild the country”

Source: http://www.shoutnaija.com/2016/02/nigeriansarenotcriminals-trending-on-twitter/
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by tyav7: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2016
lol
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by funnynation(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2016
ok
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Post more
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by Hitback2back: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Hope the president and his cabinets are still Nigerian. When you say things like this to Nigeria, it means you are also inclusive.
Operation blame GEJ, PDP, IBB and now it Nigeria as a whole. Well done President Ikechukwu
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by Hitback2back: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2016
If Nigerians are all criminals and you are our president no wahala
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2016
I'll wait till this hits FP.
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by thatsmartgirl(f): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Hitback2back:
If Nigerians are all criminals and you are our president no wahala
That's funny, but truth!
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by obasiken: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
PMB
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by OyeniyiLeke: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
I can bet that most people tweeting and commenting have not read his speech ooo

They just follow the bandwagon and it is encouraged by Mods

No where did the President refer to Nigerians as criminals

Wailing for wailing sake

4 Likes

Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by thatsmartgirl(f): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
OyeniyiLeke:
I can bet that most people tweeting and commenting have not read his speech ooo

They just follow the bandwagon and it is encouraged by Mods

No where did the President refer to Nigerians as criminals

Wailing for wailing sake
Now, i see someone who gets to know why Nigerians are refer to funny elements
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
people are getting dumber by the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by AkProsper(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
#Nigerians are not criminal
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by thatsmartgirl(f): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
people are getting dumber by the day
Yes! Even ur signature is an indication that you might be the leader..... grin grin grin grin grin!
Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
thatsmartgirl:

Yes! Even ur signature is an indication that you might be the leader..... grin grin grin grin grin!

But your Monica says you are in that category, the fact that you or your relatives don't deal crude doesn't mean others don't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NigeriansAreNotCriminals Trending On Twitter (photos) by thatsmartgirl(f): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaBullIT:

But your Monica says you are in that category, the fact that you or your relatives don't deal crude doesn't mean others don't

Hope u not gonna slap me

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Founder Or Sponsor Of Boko Haram,sheriff Shouts At Kayode / Lunch : Nigerian Airforce Pilots Treated To A Feast !! / Why Are We Wicked To Ourselves In The West And South Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.