Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Valentines Day With A Difference. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentines Day With A Difference. (495 Views)

How A Nairalander Spent Her Valentines Day / Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentines Day With A Difference. by daramz1(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2016
LOVE to me is a four lettered words pronunced casually most times. But its meaning is the strongest BOND that ties two hearts to become one.

The day I got moved to tears began my love story....... smiley

And today all I wana do is appreciate my gf. Even though we have our differences but I live to ignore her lapses as she does as well. We are both raised from different bakground yet our love wax stronger.

I appreciate her for bin my best best friend grin . I appreciate her for the trust she has in me(Fact), for those days I couldn't be there and her patience in all situations. You are a Darlyn. Though you are not a Nairalander......but if someday you become a member I hope you see this message.
I LOVE YOU.... ADEMI as fondly called

To all ladies and guys who love their spouse....you appreciating him or her will go a long way on this Valentine's Day.
Share,quote and like if you love and appreciate your spouse....
Cheers wink wink
Re: Valentines Day With A Difference. by nosypat(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Na so

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On NL........ / Ladies, Don’t Fall For These Tricks Guys Use / Two Lovers Remanded For Having Sex In The Public.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.