Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment (869 Views)

Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari / OPINION: How To Solve Unemployment Problem In The Niger Delta / Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by Sasuwa(f): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2016
we need a modern agriculture, government farm should be build, modern machinery must be purchased, we need mordern technology to farm and not crude farming implement, am sure if modern machineries will be used many unemployed graduate will be willing to farm, build a govt. farm, employ graduate as tractors, buldozers drivers, herbicides sprayers,accontant, seurity guards, export officials etc even bare hand farmers and pay them 80k to 100k monthly and see how willing they will be farmers. we should feed nigeria fast , the rest can be processed and exported .
if pmb can build atleast three voluminous federal farm in each state of federation and each farm can employ 10, 000 workers yearly, with effect check and balance, extensive corruption monitoring and effective monitoring agency am very sure by the end of 2019 or 2023 from nigeria alone we can feed africa, increase our GDP, reduce import, strenghtHen our naira, get more than EIGHT MILLION EMPLOYED NIGERIANS.
the profit we realized an be used to set up agroallied, agrobased, textile, fabrics, food processing industry and much more.
THIS SETOR ALSO CAN EMPLOY MANY NIGERIANS, if FG will modernise agriculture alone more than fhalf of nigerian problem will be solved and we will be a great nation again.
I HOPE IF ANY ONE CAN LET FG SE THIS SUGGESTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by yaqq: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2016
Sasuwa:
we need a modern agriculture, government farm should be build, modern machinery must be purchased, we need mordern technology to farm and not crude farming implement, am sure if modern machineries will be used many unemployed graduate will be willing to farm, build a govt. farm, employ graduate as tractors, buldozers drivers, herbicides sprayers,accontant, seurity guards, export officials etc even bare hand farmers and pay them 80k to 100k monthly and see how willing they will be farmers. we should feed nigeria fast , the rest can be processed and exported .
if pmb can build atleast three voluminous federal farm in each state of federation and each farm can employ 10, 000 workers yearly, with effect check and balance, extensive corruption monitoring and effective monitoring agency am very sure by the end of 2019 or 2023 from nigeria alone we can feed africa, increase our GDP, reduce import, strenghtHen our naira, get more than EIGHT MILLION EMPLOYED NIGERIANS.
the profit we realized an be used to set up agroallied, agrobased, textile, fabrics, food processing industry and much more.
THIS SETOR ALSO CAN EMPLOY MANY NIGERIANS, if FG will modernise agriculture alone more than fhalf of nigerian problem will be solved and we will be a great nation again.
for a lady to think like this then am impressed
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by Sasuwa(f): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
cc:lalasticlala
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by Codedzng: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good One Op.....!!!
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by chriskosherbal(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yes oooo development ooo
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by doyinisaac(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why this lady is busy cracking her brains to make Nigeria better some ladies are busy sleeping around for money...irony of life...
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by Raphael81(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sasuwa:

so
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by Horlawoomey(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Well said, well said.
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by davidmark4naija: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
I like ur idea. Its a lovable one.

Audu Ogbeh even recommended this some years back.

But the only comma na the 80 million jobs way u want create. Agriculture will create jobs but 80 million is way to unrealistic.

Nevertheless, kudos for such a brilliant idea.
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Impressive!
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by obailala(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
davidmark4naija:
I like ur idea. Its a lovable one.

Audu Ogbeh even recommended this some years back.

But the only comma na the 80 million jobs way u want create. Agriculture will create jobs but 80 million is way to unrealistic.

Nevertheless, kudos for such a brilliant idea.
Ogbeh recommended this some years back, today he's the man in charge of anything agriculture but we havent heard his voice since. Hopefully he's quietly involved in some extensive plans to implement this.
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by davidmark4naija: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
obailala:
Ogbeh recommended this some years back, today he's the man in charge of anything agriculture but we havent heard his voice since. Hopefully he's quietly involved in some extensive plans to implement this.

Even doe God sed we shdnt put our trust in man, Audu Ogbeh is one of the few ministers I trust to deliver.
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by mikolo80: 1:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Sasuwa:
a for effort, f for idea.farm mechanisation reduces employment. industrial parks are better option
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by pacino26(m): 3:23am On Feb 08, 2016
mikolo80:
a for effort, f for idea.farm mechanisation reduces employment. industrial parks are better option

O boy you got me laughing at 3:24am you wicked o. I think the young lady maybe referring to indirect employment as a result of a boom in the sector. Think bout it.
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by mikolo80: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
pacino26:

O boy you got me laughing at 3:24am you wicked o. I think the young lady maybe referring to indirect employment as a result of a boom in the sector. Think bout it.
nowhere does increased productivity in Agric create more jobs. it's the lazy thinking and parroting of our leaders that has us brainwashed. imagine 100 farmers farm 100 hectares.
now give 1 tractor. you renderthe remaining 99 jobless unless you have a tractor factory and fertilizer factory and transport company and retail establishment and advertising and... point is only 1% of developed countries in Agric unless it's hoe and cutlass efarming she's advocating
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by SurefireAsoOke: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice 1 OP
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by maskamdo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
nowhere does increased productivity in Agric create more jobs. it's the lazy thinking and parroting of our leaders that has us brainwashed. imagine 100 farmers farm 100 hectares.
now give 1 tractor. you renderthe remaining 99 jobless unless you have a tractor factory and fertilizer factory and transport company and retail establishment and advertising and... point is only 1% of developed countries in Agric unless it's hoe and cutlass efarming she's advocating. Directly & indirectly
Re: FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment by pharmagba: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sasuwa:
If this should be achieved I think it should be 1-public_ private partnership it should be segmented into cash crop and food crops
2-state govt should buy into this vision even two state governors can corporate aor come together
3-with the involvement of modern machine, more employment opportunity for our engineers
4-with a large farm of close to 10.000 workers, note development program like housing, amenities is provided and improved. More opportunity for builders and contractors
5- I like us providing what can feed countries that will pay good money.
6-improving GDP is secondary first it will translate to enrichment of Nigerians first moving us out of poverty and dependence on oil

(1) (Reply)

Gov Okowa,Ogun 1st Lady Stand Still As David Mark Bags Doctorate Degree(pics) / Hateful White People Posing As Blacks / I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.