Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose (870 Views)

Jonathan Gov’t To Blame For Poor Rio Olympics Outing’ – Solomon Dalung / Occupy Nigeria: Nigerians To Stage A Protest Against Buhari’s Gov’t | April 14 / I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by Ohammadike: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Sunday identified himself as a target of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration for what he linked to his unrelenting criticism of the President’s policies.

He added that the realisation made him to be cautious of his dealings in office.

The governor, who spoke during an interactive session with journalists in Lagos, noted that he had started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn and invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of the project from the outset.

Fayose said, “I have started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn. I have also invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of it, because I know I am a target of the current administration.

“You may not like my face or my style. But take the message and leave the messenger. If they have anything against me, they would have published it I know. I prepare for my defence. I am fully prepared.

“Criticising the President should not make an enemy. We will sue the government. We learnt this from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is always in court either by proxy or direct. You cannot keep arresting my principal officers and members of my state House of Assembly.”

The governor also urged the President to devalue the naira without further delay, adding that he blamed him for the current economic woes in the country.

“The All Progressives Congress deceived us. They manipulated us. I blame the current economic woes in Nigeria on the President. No matter the past economic situation of a country, a good manager would have been able to normalise the situation. The way things are going in Nigeria, the economy may shut down soon,” he stated
http://www.punchng.com/i-know-im-a-target-of-buharis-govt-fayose/
Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by ogaontop(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wiser
Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by Tolexander: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Buhari doesn't even care if your existence exists!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
“I have started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn. I have also invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of it, because I know I am a target of the current administration.

“You may not like my face or my style. But take the message and leave the messenger. If they have anything against me, they would have published it I know. I prepare for my defence. I am fully prepared.

“Criticising the President should not make an enemy.

To be frank, Fayose is one of the wisest politicians current in Nigeria amongst his generation. Applying proactive measures by opting for the presence and witness of EFCC in time of working on capital projects, so that they can't suddenly wake up tomorrow under the influence of Buhari to criminate him of defalcation.

If only Buhari can grasp the discrepancy between opposition and enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by Singingbae(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
sad when will nigerians step back From who caused what n who did what....n just look at Nigeria as a nation n compare it to deVelped nations

1 Like

Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by seunmsg(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dear Nigerians, I just want to be in the news always. Please bear with my attention seeking tactics. - Ayodele Fayose.

1 Like

Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by Jombojombo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fayose ride on... We are with u!

Thousands of dullard can not stop u
Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by Jombojombo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
seunmsg:
Dear Nigerians, I just want to be in the news always. Please bear with my attention seeking tactics. - Ayodele Fayose.

Ask Buhari and he will tell you he has been sweating on his feet due to Fayose's bash

1 Like

Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by seunmsg(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jombojombo:

Ask Buhari and he will tell you he has been sweating on his feet due to Fayose's bash

Fayose's noise can only be compared to the ranting of an ant, nobody really cares about such an inconsequential attention seeker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by Flexherbal(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
People like Fayose help to put government on their toes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by JusticeSeeker: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
You're lucky PMB isn't the kind of man your thieving GEJ was. GEJ made sure Amaechi was getting just what he could pay salaries only from the allocation that was due for that state. GEJ removed former Adamawa governor, Murtala Nyako for saying the truth about what was going on in the fight against insurgents. PMB became the president when the former house members were there. Through your criminality you pursued them out of Ekiti state. Fayose, you mobilised thugs to beat up judges and also rigged elections in connivance with your 'saintly' assembly members who forgot they don't have immunity like you. PMB must make sure you're cut to the right size legally as criminality surrounds you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by Beremx(f): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
PMB is yet to respond to all your attention seeking comments about him and you're here talking about being a target?

mtscheeeew!
Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by Mutuwa(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tolexander:
Buhari doesn't even care if your existence exists!

The donkey doesn't think so o!

He has his own fears.That is why he rants.
Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by 100Cents: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin

Fayose - Restoring APC mental condition to Factory settings.

Ride on, Oshokomole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by babdap: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fayose wake up from your slumber the Commander in Chief of wailing wailers Buhari doesn't even know you exist.
Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by psucc(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
I kept saying that Fayose will never allow the 2006 scenario to repeat itself again.

Now he has foreclosed all avenue of tackle.

But it would make sense if nee allow him to keep on so that our own Buhari will not turn in or activate the dictatorship in him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by spako4(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Attention seeking Governor of Ekiti state, why are deceiving your self? You are too small to tackle commander-in-chief,if your state allocation is withheld for two months you are finished.
Re: I Know I’m A Target Of Buhari’s Gov’t – Fayose by MonPro: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Started a project and invited the EFCC attack dogs from onset. Nice strategy. Your brain dey work Fayose!

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Done About The Power Crisis? / NASS Has Right To Pad The Budget- PDP Lawmaker..vanguard / Checkout The Adorable Picture Of President Buhari's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.