Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) (42029 Views)

Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by NobleAngell(f): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Did u say funny? That's the plain truth. If and only if we can get rid of our inferiority complex. That mentality that only Dubai, USA and Paris stuffs are of good quality is wat has ruined and will continue to ruin us.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by musicwriter(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
That's actually true, and a good advise that should be taken seriously. In fact, that's the message the Buhari government should start passing across to Nigerians.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by brunofarad(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by 3kay945(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
This dollar thing now be like age..... Up its always goes. Am disturbed.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by dguizman(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinkhole:
As for me as a "poor man" I realy dont know what you meant by Kellog or Nasco, they are way too expensive for me, I prefer gaari flakes with kulikuli grin
If I have #600k or even #500k I can buy a second hand toyota or honda, to buy Innoson I need nothing less than a million naira, where on earth I for get that?
Yea, I no say Aba shoe and Lagos cloths are good but I can get "bend down select" of those foreign cloths @ say #100 or #500 only.
Do I even know what you meant by campagne? I am a keggite by birth at best, I drink sheepe/ogogoro/burukutu
I think the message here is for those "ajebota" rich people!
#truetalk
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Trapnews: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
undecided
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Larryfest(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinkhole:
As for me as a "poor man" I realy dont know what you meant by Kellog or Nasco, they are way too expensive for me, I prefer gaari flakes with kulikuli grin
If I have #600k or even #500k I can buy a second hand toyota or honda, to buy Innoson I need nothing less than a million naira, where on earth I for get that?
Yea, I no say Aba shoe and Lagos cloths are good but I can get "bend down select" of those foreign cloths @ say #100 or #500 only.
Do I even know what you meant by campagne? I am a keggite by birth at best, I drink sheepe/ogogoro/burukutu
Lol,guy ur mata go appear bfor senate hearing soon oo

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by bigsmoke2(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Give birth at general hospital instead of going abroad to give birth

Watch got instead of watching dstv

Fly Dana, belview or chahangi airline instead of British airways

Use aboki perfume instead of foreign ones

Use glo instead of others

Go to lasu,osu, uniben or ekpoma instead of Ukraine, Malaysia,Canada etc
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by stevoskyj(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinkhole:
As for me as a "poor man"
Bro u wan remain poor forever??

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Bigprozzie: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
krendo:

When will you people be bold enough to admit that you got it wrong and that this government has failed to lead.

While the micro steps listed above are good, the real steps that will save the naira are macro and falls squarely within the jurisdiction of the elected government to tackle.

Nigerians did not elect this government to blame everyone else but themselves

rubbish

Guilty conscience dey worry you because I didnt name a particular tribe

95% of us are very happy with Buhari

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by xpac01(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
The suggestion is from a Ibo , which is why i won't lend it any credibility

Aba is not the only place where leathers are made

Trust me , they make durable leathers in north , maybe not to a shoe , but yes they do

Palm wine is general to everyone in Nigeria

e.t.c

The summary would have been better without mentioning individual states or cities

Lord Lugard was right merging Nigeria , i hope you see one simple analysis

Leather from North , Workmanship from SS/SE , Sales in S.W

One Nigeria
If an Igbo man should post something opposite, you'll still complain that its because they're the most in the importation business. I don't know why we always think that there must be something hidden about everything. Huh!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by magicminister: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
[size=15pt][b]bullshittt
Everything is now blamed on the masses abi?
How about our politicians patronizing our public hospitals?
How about our president fly arik airlines?
How about how presidency using innoson to convey vips instead of bmw that costs billions of dollars.
How about the wards of our politiciasn schooling in Nigeria.
How about our politicians patronize nigerian tailors and designers? afterall, few months ago, buhari's wife was alledged to wear a watch that cost 10 million naira.
Need i mention about the billions of dollars expended on private jets? Nigeria has the highest demand for private jet in Africa?
I am sure people buying those jets are not the masses and those jets will be paid for in dollars or pounds

Bull shit!!!

The masses cannot do shittt if there is no political will.
Afterall, we aspire to be fresh too.
We wanna also wear gucci and impress the ladies and other people.
We also deserve the finer things. If the politicians can't lead by example, then lets tear this country down and turn it to a dump site. [/b][/size]

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by olas24u(f): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good to know Edo state is good in furniture making ,that is really nice .
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by osusuallstars: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
there is a point here. its pure economics
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by DaBullIT(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
xpac01:

If an Igbo man should post something opposite, you'll still complain that its because they're the most in the importation business. I don't know why we always think that there must be something hidden about everything. Huh!

You both are stewpyd, honestly, I said the emphasis should not be placed on Igbos and I mentioned one Nigeria while I explicitly explained no tribe can do it alone

In your bigotry, you failed to see one of your brothers who was bragging that ibo scored highest in waec

On this same topic, stewpyd asswipes

naijaobi:

So because it's coming from an igbo person, that's why it's not credible abi?
Common sense u no get. Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and nobody will know your stupidity level than displaying it in public. Tribal maggot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by banmee(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Imortal001:
Funny truth!

Local production and consumption is not the way to improve the strength of the Naira. Understanding taxation and proper implementation of it is the way forward. This is the backbone of every great nation in the world. The sooner Nigerians understand this very simple concept the better.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by selfemployed(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
metronaija:
I know many Nigerians will be looking at this like 'yeah, right! :-)

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/funny-photo-for-your-sunday_7.html

Innosson imports all her raw materials

Shoe makers and cloth makers in aba also imports all their raw materials

Maybe the furniture makers don't.

Does it make much difference importing all ur raw materials ?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Montaque(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:
The people that will benefit the most from the advise given are the ones that will oppose it the most

The people that will make the most financial gains from this are the ones fighting it the most

When a particular set of people are cursed, there is nothing you can do to solve their problems

You mistake the agitation.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by naijaobi(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaBullIT:

You both are stewpyd, honestly, I said the emphasis should not be placed on Igbos and I mentioned one Nigeria while I explicitly explained no tribe can do it alone

In your bigotry, you failed to see one of your brothers who was bragging that ibo scored highest in waec

On this same topic, stewpyd asswipes

Shut up. U said it's not credible cos u felt it came from an igbo person. Or you don't understand what you wrote. Shameless tribalist. I'll advice you again to keep quiet than displaying stupidity.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by iykekelvins(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
You go. Fear
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by frankblinkz(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinkhole:
entity likamuamnex...d gods re very much wise...vibrate to d whole universe,that dey know dat holy water (palmwine)is karid...UAU
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:
The people that will benefit the most from the advise given are the ones that will oppose it the most

The people that will make the most financial gains from this are the ones fighting it the most

When a particular set of people are cursed, there is nothing you can do to solve their problems

The thing is that igbos will be the most favoured either way
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by ajayiopy: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
We don't need all these sermon, let Nigerians produce a standard products with good quality and everyone will automatically switch

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
krendo:

When will you people be bold enough to admit that you got it wrong and that this government has failed to lead.

While the micro steps listed above are good, the real steps that will save the naira are macro and falls squarely within the jurisdiction of the elected government to tackle.

Tell them bro... some people don't even know that the Government plays 90% of the role in any national issue, instead, they blame the citizenry. . . The steps listed by the OP are indeed micro. Nobel carpets itself imports from abroad. Innoson imports its auto parts from foreign countries. . . Buying local products will, no doubt, help the naira, but it's too small compared to what's happening at the regulatory level.

You can't embezzle 50% of the nation's income and expect the citizens to perform magic. . . You can't have nonsensical fiscal policies in place and expect to fix things just like that. When Okonjo Iweala was there, they tried everything to cover up for the looting under Jonathan's regime. They increased customs tariffs for imported cars, increased fuel prices and still they left a sinking ship. . . God bless all of them for how they have left Nigeria. May they feel it more than the innocent citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by frankblinkz(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
not true bro...its cheaper getting things outside than diz naija, clothes,cars,feeds,re all cheap outside na we mk am cost for hia....imaging getting a visa,u spend almost a million, tell me who get am...
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by xpac01(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
The suggestion is from an Ibo , which is why i won't lend it any credibility

I decided to quote you again so that you'll start addressing my stewpidity from here. Please, can you explain the meaning of this part of your post

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by ndigbo: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinkhole:

I am sure you don't understand the OP, doing exactly what he (the OP) said, will take more people from low to middle class citizens.
There is a lot to gain if we begin to patronize our own!
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by officialtahir: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinkhole:
this one na counter attack lol
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by waShine(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Imortal001:
Funny truth!
Yes funny truth in fact, they should include in their use able WASHINE carwash+carpolish fully made in Nigeria with herbal and TOIWASH also 90% made in nija, it washes all the toilet, kills the toilet insects and germs, most especially it deodorizes effectively.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
The suggestion is from a Ibo , which is why i won't lend it any credibility

Trust me , they make durable leathers in north , maybe not to a shoe , but yes they do

Palm wine is general to everyone in Nigeria

e.t.c

The summary would have been better without mentioning individual states or cities

Lord Lugard was right merging Nigeria , i hope you see one simple analysis

Leather from North , Workmanship from SS/SE , Sales in S.W

One Nigeria
Na only from sw dem dey sell shoe abi wetin? Sale is everywhere na
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
magicminister:
[size=15pt][b]bullshittt
Everything is now blamed on the masses abi?
How about our politicians patronizing our public hospitals?
How about our president fly arik airlines?
How about how presidency using innoson to convey vips instead of bmw that costs billions of dollars.
How about the wards of our politiciasn schooling in Nigeria.
How about our politicians patronize nigerian tailors and designers? afterall, few months ago, buhari's wife was alledged to wear a watch that cost 10 million naira.
Need i mention about the billions of dollars expended on private jets? Nigeria has the highest demand for private jet in Africa?
I am sure people buying those jets are not the masses and those jets will be paid for in dollars or pounds

Bull shit!!!

The masses cannot do shittt if there is no political will.
Afterall, we aspire to be fresh too.
We wanna also wear gucci and impress the ladies and other people.
We also deserve the finer things. If the politicians can't lead by example, then lets tear this country down and turn it to a dump site. [/b][/size]

Bros you dey vex oooo shocked shocked grin
It's crazy the way you rounded up, but what you said is true. . . People just blame the citizens for what some few pot-bellied semi-illiterate politicians do. . .
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by mikolo80: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
krendo:

example of macro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism / Fifi Umenyiora Goes Shopping On Wheelchair / Access Bank's Post Against Chelsea On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.