Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) (42031 Views)

Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by deehusby60: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
You forgot to add this..... Our rich politicians to attend General Hospitals and not hospitals in western world
metronaija:
I know many Nigerians will be looking at this like 'yeah, right! :-)

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/funny-photo-for-your-sunday_7.html

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
export palmwine to USA for nigerian weddings and social events. motherload of money right there.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
tell them oootell them oootell them ooo
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Archiq: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Funny tales
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by amtaken(f): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
They are cursed? Yet they own most of the buildings in your city and have bought up all your lands.

Receive sense please.

Bigprozzie:
The people that will benefit the most from the advise given are the ones that will oppose it the most

The people that will make the most financial gains from this are the ones fighting it the most

When a particular set of people are cursed, there is nothing you can do to solve their problems

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by RichYoungNigga: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pidggin:
Eat kwashioko chicken and Turkey instead of imported ones.

Small girl.
Why do you choose to disgrace your family ??
So, Chicken and Turkey are imported into Nigeria ??

You ignorance is bliss
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Bigprozzie: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
amtaken:
They are cursed? Yet they own most of the buildings in your city and have bought up all your lands.

Receive sense please.

Who are "they"?

I didnt mention any tribe

Guilty conscience

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by basisop(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
iamkeyz:

sorry to say this, thunder fire you there
nonsense
leather from north and thats all?
who dey do sales for SW no Igbo be people?
workmanship and oil from SS/SE na we dey suffer pass upon all this and you are saying one zoogeria?
infact thunder fire you again there
lolx na joke i dey o
but guy the zoo is cheating IGBO people big time

You read my mind. Immediately after saying thunder fire the guy, I saw your post. grin
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Ugosample(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
The only way to savethe naira is to be productive cut your coat according to your size
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
amolak:
In as much as i agree with that, they should try to be producing original things. Nigeria cannot produce original polytene bag. I have bought polytene bags made in Nigeria that have disgraced me many times

Even the ones that haven't disappointed you were also produced in Nigeria.
Receive sense!
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by gemale(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
D pic isn't funny. It's d truth. If local production of most of D goods & services we consume in Naija isn't actualized or if dey r nt patronized, we wld inevitably fall in2 recession. D bad news is dt oil prices r bound 2 b low 4 a long tym so d more we import, D more we indirectly sabotage our economy. Wt govt. needs 2 do is make sure dt infrastructure such as electricity, efficient transportation systems etc r made readily available so as 2 drastically reduce d overhead costs of doing business in Nigeria. Also organizations lyk standards organization of Nigeria (S. O. N) & consumer rights protection agency need 2 b hyper efficient 2 ensure quality goods & services r delivered 2 D Nigerian pple. Also legislature & judiciary need 2 enact & enforce respectively consumer safety laws so as 2 curb sharp practices by organizations. If successfully achieved, dis wld usher our nation in2 d industrial age, which is going 2 b advantageous 2 our huge population.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by midehi2(f): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinkhole:
As for me as a "poor man" I realy dont know what you meant by Kellog or Nasco, they are way too expensive for me, I prefer gaari flakes with kulikuli grin
If I have #600k or even #500k I can buy a second hand toyota or honda, to buy Innoson I need nothing less than a million naira, where on earth I for get that?
Yea, I no say Aba shoe and Lagos cloths are good but I can get "bend down select" of those foreign cloths @ say #100 or #500 only.
Do I even know what you meant by campagne? I am a keggite by birth at best, I drink sheepe/ogogoro/burukutu
I think the message here is for those "ajebota" rich people!
Eeyaah!
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by aleshmotors: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
mayorkyzo:
As funny as it sounds it's the bitter truth...we can't go on importing everything and expect to have a strong currency...
u correct
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by uracocksucker: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
errmm ok decent points to make but until you begin to export Naira can't really appreciate in value even if we buy made in Nigeria
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Kazrem(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
I have known this since my year 3 in college
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by SWG1: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
iamkeyz:

sorry to say this, thunder fire you there
nonsense
leather from north and thats all?
who dey do sales for SW no Igbo be people?
workmanship and oil from SS/SE na we dey suffer pass upon all this and you are saying one zoogeria?
infact thunder fire you again there
lolx na joke i dey o
but guy the zoo is cheating IGBO people big time

Na joke abi, but u Don release two thunder balls give the guy already. where is the love?

The cheating is happening for a reason in the fullness of time theirony captivity will bemail turned away and the igbo Kingdom shall blossom.

meanwhile let's enjoy the marriage.

To boost our currency we need more export of finished goods and raw materials, not just buying ours that might not be enough.

Govt empowerment of our local content and technical know how with clinical finishing on part of our artisan will greatly influence High demand of our products locally and internationally
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by ernecy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:
The people that will benefit the most from the advise given are the ones that will oppose it the most

The people that will make the most financial gains from this are the ones fighting it the most

When a particular set of people are cursed, there is nothing you can do to solve their problems
don't tribalise the thread. Thank you
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by ernecy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
yaki84:
to me if cbn really want naira to be strong na to use cement n concrete take produce awa naira note.
so that even if e fall, e no go scatter, even if e drop e no go break. e go strong pass aso rock n olumo rock put together!
strong naira!
another yaba left material.. grin cheesy
Abeg receive sense
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:

I know where you are heading Bro but na true yarn
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Sinafatai(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
naikob.com can help make this a reality in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by chikk(f): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
The suggestion is from a Ibo , which is why i won't lend it any credibility

Aba is not the only place where leathers are made

Trust me , they make durable leathers in north , maybe not to a shoe , but yes they do

Palm wine is general to everyone in Nigeria

e.t.c

The summary would have been better without mentioning individual states or cities

Lord Lugard was right merging Nigeria , i hope you see one simple analysis

Leather from North , Workmanship from SS/SE , Sales in S.W

One Nigeria

Like seriously, you expected the poster to list EVERY zone/state/city/town in Nigeria that produces something before you get the message?

This kind of public display of tribalism should be rewarded with a life ban from anything social media.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Btruth: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
metronaija:
I know many Nigerians will be looking at this like 'yeah, right! :-)

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/funny-photo-for-your-sunday_7.html

I honestly hope this will get to all the member of lower and higher house, so that they will start living the example.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by pussyeater(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by davidif: 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
krendo:

When will you people be bold enough to admit that you got it wrong and that this government has failed to lead.

While the micro steps listed above are good, the real steps that will save the naira are macro and falls squarely within the jurisdiction of the elected government to tackle.

Nigerians did not elect this government to blame everyone else but themselves

Gbos, gbosa, gbosa! God bless you for that.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by CandyDiva: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2016
donholy28:
so u think ur chicken and turkeys are imported? receive sense!!
lol..yes,she should receive sense and know that those so called "imported ones" are so detrimental to her health..#okbye
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Tohpeh(m): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2016
That's true.

Get cheaper sms rate at joyfulsms.com
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by KoboUP(m): 1:37am On Feb 08, 2016
Great post very informative.... At Standard Tech Solutions, www.Standontech.com we talk about how you can use technology to boost your business and attract mass income, online and offline.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Date Risikat instead of Sophi
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Alal(m): 3:37am On Feb 08, 2016
sinkhole:
As for me as a "poor man" I realy dont know what you meant by Kellog or Nasco, they are way too expensive for me, I prefer gaari flakes with kulikuli grin
If I have #600k or even #500k I can buy a second hand toyota or honda, to buy Innoson I need nothing less than a million naira, where on earth I for get that?
Yea, I no say Aba shoe and Lagos cloths are good but I can get "bend down select" of those foreign cloths @ say #100 or #500 only.
Do I even know what you meant by campagne? I am a keggite by birth at best, I drink sheepe/ogogoro/burukutu
I think the message here is for those "ajebota" rich people!
nicely said
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by DaBullIT(m): 5:26am On Feb 08, 2016
Cry me a river, we know your type , Abeg park well
chikk:

Like seriously, you expected the poster to list EVERY zone/state/city/town in Nigeria that produces something before you get the message?

This kind of public display of tribalism should be rewarded with a life ban from anything social media.

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by DaBullIT(m): 5:28am On Feb 08, 2016
xpac01:

I decided to quote you again so that you'll start addressing my stewpidity from here. Please, can you explain the meaning of this part of your post
Lagos is the major hub , and sw states generally , but i shouldn't have to go into details
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by DaBullIT(m): 5:28am On Feb 08, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Na only from sw dem dey sell shoe abi wetin? Sale is everywhere na

Sales is everywhere , especially Lag / SW

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism / Fifi Umenyiora Goes Shopping On Wheelchair / Access Bank's Post Against Chelsea On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.