Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) (42027 Views)

Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by DaBullIT(m): 5:29am On Feb 08, 2016
naijaobi:

Shut up. U said it's not credible cos u felt it came from an igbo person. Or you don't understand what you wrote. Shameless tribalist. I'll advice you again to keep quiet than displaying stupidity.

I said i won't give it any credibility , doesn't mean it's not credible

but you wouldn't know that cos brain is busy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Billygee2u: 5:30am On Feb 08, 2016
Bigprozzie:
The people that will benefit the most from the advise given are the ones that will oppose it the most

The people that will make the most financial gains from this are the ones fighting it the most

When a particular set of people are cursed, there is nothing you can do to solve their problems
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by amtaken(f): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Neither did i.

Wondering conscience.

Lmao.

Bigprozzie:

Who are "they"?

I didnt mention any tribe

Guilty conscience

grin grin grin
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by uchwar1: 6:48am On Feb 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
The suggestion is from a Ibo , which is why i won't lend it any credibility

Aba is not the only place where leathers are made

Trust me , they make durable leathers in north , maybe not to a shoe , but yes they do

Palm wine is general to everyone in Nigeria

e.t.c

The summary would have been better without mentioning individual states or cities

Lord Lugard was right merging Nigeria , i hope you see one simple analysis

Leather from North , Workmanship from SS/SE , Sales in S.W

One Nigeria
u are a tribalist. Who stopped u from mentioning any producing state u know. Must u show ur hatred here? Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by demzey(m): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2016
As an economist, he s damn ryt...too much demand for dollar will make it appreciate to d naira

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Eronmosele(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
The suggestion is from a Ibo , which is why i won't lend it any credibility

Aba is not the only place where leathers are made

Trust me , they make durable leathers in north , maybe not to a shoe , but yes they do

Palm wine is general to everyone in Nigeria

e.t.c

The summary would have been better without mentioning individual states or cities

Lord Lugard was right merging Nigeria , i hope you see one simple analysis

Leather from North , Workmanship from SS/SE , Sales in S.W

One Nigeria
The sooner we stopped all this tribalism the better for us O! It is very obvious that the Ibo's are way ahead in terms of producing those items the OP talked about. For Pete sake that's why you hear of the phrase "Aba made". I am not Ibo let me say before another tribalistic individual would quote me out of context. The OP did not say they produce leather in Aba now! Read well. Everybody knows hide is mostly from the cattle in the north. The OP is talking about goods produced from leather. Did you get the difference now? I'm not just saying! I have been to the Ariaria international shoe market in Aba myself. That was in 2010. You would be amazed at what you would see there! Those guys can fabricate a shoe for you in under an hour! Just tell them what you want. And it's not just about who makes what. These guys not only produce but control the economics in terms of distribution, sales, etc. I'm not saying there is no leatherwork in the north O! I have used a wallet made in Zaria.
Every tribe has something to contribute, yours might not be manufacturing, it doesn't make the Ibo man better than you. Identify your own too and grow it. The Ibo's have that natural gifting from God I believe. Let's stop arguing the obvious.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Eronmosele(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2016
uchwar1:
u are a tribalist. Who stopped u from mentioning any producing state u know. Must u show ur hatred here? Anuofia!
You are right I suppose. I just tried to explain some realities to the fellow. This tribalism will take us no where. That the Ibo man is gifted towards production and enterprise does not make him better! Every tribe and by extension everyone has a gifting and should grow it! This is pure inferiority complex.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by uchwar1: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Eronmosele:

You are right I suppose. I just tried to explain some realities to the fellow. This tribalism will take us no where. That the Ibo man is gifted towards production and enterprise does not make him better! Every tribe and by extension everyone has a gifting and should grow it! This is pure inferiority complex.
thank u my bro. Just that hatred do not allow people to comprehend an article b4 they comment

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by Lobolintin(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2016
sinkhole:
As for me as a "poor man" I realy dont know what you meant by Kellog or Nasco, they are way too expensive for me, I prefer gaari flakes with kulikuli grin
If I have #600k or even #500k I can buy a second hand toyota or honda, to buy Innoson I need nothing less than a million naira, where on earth I for get that?
Yea, I no say Aba shoe and Lagos cloths are good but I can get "bend down select" of those foreign cloths @ say #100 or #500 only.
Do I even know what you meant by campagne? I am a keggite by birth at best, I drink sheepe/ogogoro/burukutu
I think the message here is for those "ajebota" rich people!

Entity ur daziz
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by cc150615(f): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
The kelloggs part seems to be the hardest sha, Nasco cereals are so effed up, Good morning is even better
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by davidif: 1:51am On Feb 18, 2016
TippyTop:
We all drank champagne during Dr Jonathan's time, am not about to switch to kunu and fura de noonoo because Fulanis now run the show, no way.

We all drank Champagne in the previous administration?? shocked shocked You mean you and your friends or all Nigerians?
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by davidif: 2:04am On Feb 18, 2016
cc150615:
The kelloggs part seems to be the hardest sha, Nasco cereals are so effed up, Good morning is even better

My sister don't mind the OP jare, he is just victim blaming.

Economics teaches us that most consumers are rational and that they would most likely seek out a superior product if they can afford it. That is why companies realize that in order to break into a market, they have to deliever a product that is of comparable quality (if not better) to their competitors at reasonable prices if not, they might struggle for market share and not remain in business for too long.

So don't let the OP make you feel guilty about eating Kelloggs, you are simply a rational consumer. After all, who goes ahead to buy an inferior product when they can afford a better quality.
Re: How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) by cc150615(f): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2016
davidif:

My sister don't mind the OP jare, he is just victim blaming.

Economics teaches us that most consumers are rational and that they would most likely seek out a superior product if they can afford it. That is why companies realize that in order to break into a market, they have to deliever a product that is of comparable quality (if not better) to their competitors at reasonable prices if not, they might struggle for market share and not remain in business for too long.

So don't let the OP make you feel guilty about eating Kelloggs, you are simply a rational consumer. After all, who goes ahead to buy an inferior product when they can afford a better quality.
Tnx darl, Kelloggs all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fifi Umenyiora Goes Shopping On Wheelchair / Access Bank's Post Against Chelsea On Twitter / Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.