Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL (4463 Views)

See Reasons Bible Said: Do Not Judge! / What The Bible Said About Newly Married Men (pix) / Bible Said Jesus Didn't Die For Anybody Sin Nor He's Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by mayorall(m): 1:39am On Feb 09, 2016
reallest:

Is dis what u quoted before,as u can see am not a Muslim & I don't need to defend their bullshit just as I can't defend d trash in ur Bible,admit u lied in ur early post & move on dats all,I only pointed out ur lie,i don't care about what Qur'an and Bible teach because they are all bullshit to me

But you were once with God. Why did you give up via oppression and frustration? .
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2016
unphilaz:

lets meet here for discussion on Man, Prophet and Son of God.....https://www.nairaland.com/2919041/why-muslim-should-accept-christ

Secondly does God need ears to hear, eyes to see as human beings need to?

Thirdly, are you a follower of Jesus or Mohammed?

both.. every Muslim must believe in all the prophets..

there's no need of meeting you anywhere.. av already solved the case biblically.. if you don't accept, it's your problem
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by reallest(f): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2016
mayorall:

But you were once with God. Why did you give up via oppression and frustration? .

Mtcheew
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by zzzzy: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
reallest:

Mtcheew
seriously, you should answer d question.
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by unphilaz(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2016
DeathStroke007:

both.. every Muslim must believe in all the prophets..

there's no need of meeting you anywhere.. av already solved the case biblically.. if you don't accept, it's your problem

why did you not answer this question?

Secondly does God need ears to hear, eyes to see as human beings need to?
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2016
unphilaz:

why did you not answer this question?

TSHEW
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by unphilaz(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
DeathStroke007:

TSHEW

Ok make i put am mildly... Does Allah need ears to hear, mouth to speak like man? Come and show me your deathstroke bia bia na
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by mayorall(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
reallest:

Mtcheew

I can see your heart is strong, takes less than seconds to dissolve when father requires it.
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by Adwexky(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
PLEASE DON'T GIVE-AWAY THE PRESENCE OF GOD FOR SATAN'S. SEEK GOD DILIGENTLY AND HE WILL SURELY REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU.
reallest:

Is dis what u quoted before,as u can see am not a Muslim & I don't need to defend their bullshit just as I can't defend d trash in ur Bible,admit u lied in ur early post & move on dats all,I only pointed out ur lie,i don't care about what Qur'an and Bible teach because they are all bullshit to me
Re: Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL by DeathStroke007(m): 5:58am On Feb 12, 2016
unphilaz:

Ok make i put am mildly... Does Allah need ears to hear, mouth to speak like man? Come and show me your deathstroke bia bia na

ask Quran..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Religion Works; The Psychology Behind It. / "Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares / Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet (Locked)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.