Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Trial Of Viaro - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trial Of Viaro (4539 Views)

Poll: Do you think He/She is guilty

Yes: 77% (14 votes)
No: 16% (3 votes)
He is just impersonating: 5% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Trial Of Pastor Jones (Adeboye) A Short Story / The Trial Of Jesus - Interesting Analysis / The Trial Of Jesus - Fair Or Unfair? Lawful Or Unlawful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trial Of Viaro by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
Errrrrrr So I am bored big deal, I decide to investigate the similarities between viaro and pilgrim.1, what a shocker  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked hmmmm someone has some explaining to do. Will be going into my theories now, viaro what say you guilty or not guilty?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2009
What is wrong with you? Is this how you condemn people - before establishing a case? cheesy
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin Finally some fun.
You are innocent until proven guilty, so what do you plead guilty or not so I can call my first witness grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2009
Goodness gracious! Nigerians are funny people! grin
You want me to first be condemned before you call witnesses!
This is some fun!
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2009
Errrrrr and where have you been condemned?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

what do you plead guilty or not so I can call my first witness grin

Okay, you want viaro to plead either way. . before you call witnesses, no?
Or you want to establish a case, call witnesses; before asking the defendant to plead? cheesy
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by banom(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
I voted guilty, two different persons cant be that similar in words and style,

I remember the day that woman pilgrin1 faced me, i actual enjoyed her post and response , and i can credit my recent conversion to Christianity to pilgrim1 response to me on that thread.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
^^^ cheesy so, em. . you want to credit your conversion to pilgrim viaro, as another way of speaking?
Please do me the fav of posting me the link of that discussion - I'm really interested. Please.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by JeSoul(f): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
Vairo,

I find you guilty as well. I know Pilgrim well well and the similarities are nothing short of astonishing. The style of writing, the humor, the intelligence, the formatting of posts, the everything . . . waaaaaay too similar, infact identical self.

Either you have an identical twin sister named Pilgrim somewhere that you don't know about (in which case you may need to have a talk with your parents) or you are infact her.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by banom(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2009
JeSoul:

Vairo,

I find you guilty as well. I know Pilgrim well well and the similarities are nothing short of astonishing. The style of writing, the humor, the intelligence, the formatting of posts, the everything . . . waaaaaay too similar, infact identical self.

Either you have an identical twin sister named Pilgrim somewhere that you don't know about (in which case you may need to have a talk with your parents) or you are infact her.

remove either , say she is the one, I am at your back or front ( any where you want)

@ chrisbenogor,

Sentence her to life imprisonment, she is found guilty of 100  different count charges. let her go and serve with Madof.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mazaje(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2009
I voted guilty. . . . I have already placed my bet that viaro is pligrim. . . . body out there to contest?

Viaro what sayeth thou? guilty or not guilty? The jury has already passed their judgment  grin grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2009
Carried, Jesoul. And thanks for shedding some light on why you think so.

Indeed, the format of my posts, and either diction, give me away as almost the very same person as pilgrim.1. I was initially put off and tended to react in an unfriendly manner when Nairalanders were teasing me about this, but these days I tend to not bother any more and just take it all as a joke.

In the course of all this, I tried to look up a few threads where pilgrim.1 made some posts - and astonishing it was to find many similarities in format, especially on threads discussing tithing.

Another thing, though, I found that she was not very forthcoming when asked about her denomination; on a few occasions where people have asked me about mine, I have wasted no time replying that I'm a Baptist.

Is she polite? I don't know - but one of my first entries to Nairaland should show that viaro wastes no time to blasts discussants who trouble him (not that I feel great doing so anyway).

So, indeed, the similarities are 'cloned', if I may say so. But does that make me into pilgrim.1?  cheesy
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mazaje(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2009
banom:

remove either , say she is the one, I am at your back or front ( any where you want)

Mind your language you pervert. . . What are you insinuating here? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
mazaje:

Viaro what sayeth thou? guilty or not guilty? The jury has already passed their judgment grin grin

See what I mean? Nigerians!! Pass judgement, fire the defendant before examining the case! grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
banom:

I remember the day that woman pilgrin1 faced me, i actual enjoyed her post and response , and i can credit my recent conversion to Christianity to pilgrim1 response to me on that thread.

Banom, I'm serious about that thread. Please. wink
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mazaje(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2009
viaro:

Indeed, the format of my posts, and either diction, give me away as almost the very same person as pilgrim.1. I was initially put off and tended to react in an unfriendly manner when Nairalanders were teasing me about this, but these days I tend to not bother any more and just take it all as a joke.

In the course of all this, I tried to look up a few threads where pilgrim.1 made some posts - and astonishing it was to find many similarities in format, especially on threads discussing tithing.

Another thing, though, I found that she was not very forthcoming when asked about her denomination; on a few occasions where people have asked me about mine, I have wasted no time replying that I'm a Baptist.

Is she polite? I don't know - but one of my first entries to Nairaland should show that viaro wastes no time to blasts discussants who trouble him (not that I feel great doing so anyway).

So, indeed, the similarities are 'cloned', if I may say so. But does that make me into pilgrim.1?  cheesy

You here by have been sentenced to 100 strokes of koboko for perjury. . . . . .What sayeth thou?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
mazaje:

You here by have been sentenced to 100 strokes of koboko for perjury. . . . . .What sayeth thou?
Oh my goodness! Perjury - how? grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by banom(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
viaro:

Banom, I'm serious about that thread. Please. wink

U  see what we are saying, your curiosity even shows you are the one, before i give you the link, do you now agree that you are pilgrim1 ?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2009
viaro:

Okay, you want viaro to plead either way. . before you call witnesses, no?
Or you want to establish a case, call witnesses; before asking the defendant to plead? cheesy
Here is how it works on Nairaland's religion section Court, we bring the charges before you, ask you to plead guilty or not. If you throw in the towel the sordid  grin grin grin grin grin scandals ,embezzlement and what have you will be ignored and we move straight to sentencing if not, we go ahead and call our witnesses and then you do your defence  by calling yours and the jurors (other members can call the verdict  wink ).
By the way a lawyer will be provided for you if you cannot afford one   cheesy
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by JeSoul(f): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2009
viaro:

See what I mean? Nigerians!! Pass judgement, fire the defendant before examining the case! grin
Oya, Mazaje go and bring the tyre  cheesy. Chris and Banom get the match and petrol or kerosene whichever is closer . . .

viaro:

Exactly. And I'm glad you did some research and saw for yourself lol

I think I'll reverse my verdict to innocent, for one simple fact: I trust Pilgrim 1000%, and I know she would not lie if she were infact you. One condition sha, you go pay me small money make I do am

Chrisbenogor:

Here is how it works on Nairaland's religion section Court, we bring the charges before you, ask you to plead guilty or not. If you throw in the towel the sordid  grin grin grin grin grin scandals ,embezzlement and what have you will be ignored and we move straight to sentencing if not, we go ahead and call our witnesses and then you do your defence  by calling yours and the jurors (other members can call the verdict  wink ).
By the way a lawyer will be provided for you if you cannot afford one   cheesy
I think Deepsight is currently taking ProBono cases  grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mazaje(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Here is how it works on Nairaland's religion section Court, we bring the charges before you, ask you to plead guilty or not. If you throw in the towel the sordid  grin grin grin grin grin scandals ,embezzlement and what have you will be ignored and we move straight to sentencing if not, we go ahead and call our witnesses and then you do your defence  by calling yours and the jurors (other members can call the verdict  wink ).
By the way a lawyer will be provided for you if you cannot afford one   cheesy

We can go ahead and call the first witness. . . Kunleoshob. . . .
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2009
JeSoul:

Oya, Mazaje go and bring the tyre cheesy. Chris and Banom get the match and petrol or kerosene whichever is closer . . .

Chrisbenogor:

Here is how it works on Nairaland's religion section Court, we bring the charges before you, ask you to plead guilty or not. If you throw in the towel the sordid grin grin grin grin grin scandals ,embezzlement and what have you will be ignored and we move straight to sentencing if not, we go ahead and call our witnesses and then you do your defence by calling yours and the jurors (other members can call the verdict wink ).

I'd be damned before I breathe! shocked shocked You people just don't waste time in your courts!!
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Jesoul how body na this court case na the one of the century with me playing perry mason of course, abi you wan try,

Viaro do you have any opening statements before we begin to call all the evidence for people to see  cheesy
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by bawomolo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2009
banom:

he he, once a philanderer, always a philanderer.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2009
JeSoul:

Exactly. And I'm glad you did some research and saw for yourself lol

hehe. . I did from very early when the charge was laid.

I think I'll reverse my verdict to innocent, for one simple fact: I trust Pilgrim 1000%, and I know she would not lie if she were infact you. One condition sha, you go pay me small money make I do am

Oh lawd!  undecided  Between the Italian poliz and Nigerian courts, I don't know which one is more bribe-free.

I think Deepsight is currently taking ProBono cases  grin

Arrrgggghh! If you're arranging that lawyer for me, just forget it! angry
I'd be damned even before he opens his files. grin grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Viaro do you have any opening statements before we begin to call all the evidence for people to see cheesy

You've already annouced how the Nigerian courts are. What are the odds that I may not have to resort to the Carabinieri? grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
Evading justice and waste of the law courts time are very heinous crimes, you have little time before the calvary rolls in,
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Evading justice and waste of the law courts time are very heinous crimes, you have little time before the calvary rolls in,

There's no justice in a system where the jury is a mob cartel, your highness. grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by banom(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ogaga4luv is a lawyer,

viaro take note.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2009
banom:

Ogaga4luv is a lawyer,

viaro take note.

Haven't you heard? A waste of the law courts time constitutes very heinous crimes! grin

By the way, where's that link that led to your conversion? I'm not kidding - I just would so like to take a view.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by banom(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2009
bawomolo:

he he, once a philanderer, always a philanderer.

Bawomolo you don come, hmm , devil get behind me, i am repented now ,and light and bawomolo ,darkness can not work together.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
viaro and pilgrim1 are clearly 2 different people . . . they dont argue the same way. Pilgrim1 was notorious for details and plenty of background history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Need This! 2nd Encounter of Pastor Moses Ezekiel / Who Are The Twenty-four (24) Elders In The Book Of Revelation? / Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.