Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election (19528 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates / APC To Appeal Tribunal’s Judgment On Akwa Ibom Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by Olofintoto(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
saintkel:
U r highly blessed, I am so sure PDP won d elections in Nasarawa, Lagos and other States yet we heard no noise from PDP. APC shold just shut up
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by Politicowizard(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
APC making mockery of the court since time immemorial
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by Austino50: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Whether they like it or not the judgment and those judges must in matter of urgency be probed I totally agree with that submission, because you can’t tell me that the panel of five judges of appeal court will be making mistake with all their various judgment that will warrant the upturning of their judgment by the Supreme court, something is definitely wrong some where……………..all those shouting praises and claiming south south is PDP and PDP is south south watch out you will soon see what it means to support evil like this.
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by yaki84: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
allthingsgood:

"God-given" indeed grin

buhari won election thru d votes of more than a million underage children. was it god given? of course it was. so if u dont like d guys statement, employ baba dullard to also probe him.

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by Adunbi70(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
When the next generation talk about this season in years to come, they shall remember the names of the men who sat on the Bench at the Supreme Court.
These men have laboured their minds to distill the law and preserve its principles.

Therefore, our political leaders must learn to venerate our Constitution and Laws even with their many imperfections. The finality of the highest Court despite its infallibility, must also be accepted, even by those who had spent the greater part of their years winning their arguments with guns rather than the Rule of Law.

Tyranny is bred and democratic organs become suffocated when elected leaders bemoan the judicial systems and its officers. Also, executive lawlessness festers to cancerous gangrenes when the led, hail the leaders who publicly throw punches at the Judiciary even when elementary law recognises its separation and Independency from other arms of government.

Those who grew up with decrees and edicts should know by now, how limited they could be by our esteemed statutes and laws, inspire of their acknowledged altruistic desires to rid the stable of its Augean mess.

The Law is supreme and the voice of the Courts should only be bowed to as the final arbiter, rather than question its usefulness nor disparage its integrity.
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
So PMB should leave other pressing issues of the masses and focus on one state, just to satisfy some self centered politicians? Very pitiable remark i must confess
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by Lawsimon(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Riensi:
grin these people needs to be sat down and democracy explained to them
lol it is you that needs the explanation
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by allthingsgood: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
[[s]quote author=yaki84 post=42703624]

buhari won election thru d votes of more than a million underage children. was it god given? of course it was. so if u dont like d guys statement, employ baba dullard to also probe him.[/quote][/s]

What is this one saying undecided
Mtscheeew
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by Okwyjesus(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pidggin:
APC is a party that cannot accept defeat, it is bad for the sustenance of democracy. Intimidating Supreme Court judges by hiding under the pretense of probing is not right

Am not APC but this Supreme Court judgement in Abia, Akwa Ibom and Rivers call for serous concern considering how they brush aside card reader information. Next election may be do or die affair in the polling unit since the person that dribble to the seat first will have the day.
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by Austino50: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
As a prophet of the most high God with the unction of the Holy Ghost and by the power in the name of Jesus, I prophesy this day the spiritual wind of disgrace and the wind of spiritual demotion and banishment on all those politicians who are currently enjoying the exulted position in this nation as a result of the innocent blood of Nigerians they spilled during the election, whom they maimed and killed to rig their way to power, that between now and the end of this year 2016 as the lord liveth and His Spirit lives this spiritual wind shall blew on them.
All those who doubt this prophecy, mark it down as it’s begin to manifest don’t hesitate to mention it on this plat form because if you do not mention it you also spiritual misfortune shall befall you because you doubted this prophecy. Its well with our nation Nigeria
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by Securedlife(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
I know dis is GEJ handiwork, APC please blame GEJ, #onechanceparty
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by FLYFIRE(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
flokii:
make dem go sit down somewhere joor.
they want to give bubu another bad name..
If you knew who bubu is you won't make this statement... Good name my foot

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by rottennaija(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Riensi:
grin these people needs to be sat down and democracy explained to them

And what is democracy?
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by rottennaija(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

There are a thousand ways to kill a cat. He surely wouldn't directly probe them but he could use other instruments of state to intimidate them, look into their previous dossiers, investigate their relatives, shut down companies related to them........even if it's against the rule of law. We're talking of a President who has already rubbished rule of law by flagrant disregard for court judgements

if you know what you are saying very well, then you wouldn't say what you do not know
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by FLYFIRE(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
AmaechiLinus:
A HUNTER MUST BE HUNTED.

ONE DAY BUHARI SHALL BE PROBE TOO
2019 faa

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by petermichaels(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
den wat happens to the ones dat have judged in their favour? so dat is how they probe the pple dey do? any body or thing dat doesn't go well for dem is due for probe!!! This A,P,Shit Ehn! dey are really due for probing. angryden wat happens to the ones dat have judged in their favour? so dat is how they probe the pple dey do? any body or thing dat doesn't go well for dem is due for probe!!! This A,P,Shit Ehn! dey are really due for probing.
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by mikemb(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Hilarious at best. I get really miffed and turned off whenever I come across any APC related news. It's either the President is talking jargons abroad about his citizens or the Minister of Information is concocting some bland lies or the CBN is celebrating their achievements mediocrity or some glib talk like this one from the Akwa Ibom chapter.
Soon Mr President would blame my parents for raising a son who though is a Nigerian but isn't a typical Nigerian and doesn't conform to the expected Nigerian way of life or he would probe me for being a crime free intelligent Nigerian in the diaspora, making a good name in his profession.
I like you!! You make sence die!

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by anytexy: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chimezie250:
grin grin how about Lagos state judgement, apc set the precedent with the Lagos state supreme Court judgement
Gbam. Zombies won't remember that the supreme court court Apc had already shot themselves on the foot.

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by meforyou1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
APC people don't have sense. They think they can pull off that rubbish they did to the Senate president against the Chief Justice of Nigeria?
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by likila: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
apc proved that more people voted than were accredited by card reader.
Supreme court says card reader is not voters register.
shikenna!
forgot all the dogon turenchi

this lawyers just shop apc money!
it is a pity.

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by Cityguy: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
.....Children
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by bejeria101(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Apc: factory fitted stupidity

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by specco(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Okwyjesus:

Am not APC but this Supreme Court judgement in Abia, Akwa Ibom and Rivers call for serous concern considering how they brush aside card reader information. Next election may be do or die affair in the polling unit since the person that dribble to the seat first will have the day.

LOL. Thats how they normally start 'I'm not Apc member but... or 'I'm not pro Pmb but...' While in actual fact they are dye in the wood apc and Pmb fanatics.
After deceiving the unsuspecting with the above neutralilty claims they now either defend the cause of their idol or unleash fatal blows at the opposition.

1 Like

Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by guass(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
My fear is that one day the Supreme Court Judges will come up that the planet earth is square.
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by vicboy12: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
I hope tomorrow you people won't come here complaining? Akwa ibom Apc are not talking of card reader they instituted a case of over voting, one person signing 11 pulling units results and violence so why would supreme court upheld Emmanuel's election? people should for once put sentiment aside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by ideykwum: 6:25am On Feb 08, 2016
Pavarottii:
Is buhari a probing agency?
We are not final because we are infallible, rather we infallible because we are final...Supreme Court.

Late Justice Oputa
Re: APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election by Okwyjesus(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Na u sabi! Those supreme court ruling is senseless. Check my other post, am never APC.

specco:

LOL. Thats how they normally start 'I'm not Apc member but... or 'I'm not pro Pmb but...' While in actual fact they are dye in the wood apc and Pmb fanatics.
After deceiving the unsuspecting with the above neutralilty claims they now either defend the cause of their idol or unleash fatal blows at the opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Stops PDP National Convention / Abba Moro: Benue Killings, Enough Is Enough, It’s Time To Defend Our Existence / APC Convention Will End In A Surprising Manner: Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.