Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* - Art, Graphics & Video (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* (54401 Views)

Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAll instagram Photography Competition / My Photo Manipulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Gabriel411: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pre wedding shoots tomorrow, anyone available?
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by taiocol: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Gabriel411:
Pre wedding shoots tomorrow, anyone available?
Where's your location
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Theta1: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2019
SmooshCHN:
I'm Adewale, I'm not a Pro Photographer but working towards it and I've been pretty bored these days (studying Medicine is very boring) and thought of sharing some of my images on Nairaland just to get things going. I un-followed an interesting thread about Mobile Photography in this section after feeling it got boring some how. Some of my lame pictures are there.
It's a dairy, not a portfolio. I won't be posting my works. Critics are allowed, downloading is also allowed as long as you don't credit for it.
So I'd be uploading some pictures as days goes by in my life and I'm inviting you to look at them and see who I am beyond my NL's Username.

I use Sony Xperia Z2, iPhone 5S and Nikon D600.

I'll answer questions, location and date and also camera settings if necessary.

1. At the Chinese Panda reserve,
2. A Panda shaking off..
3. A Panda taking a walk. Chengdu. 28th, Jan 2015. Sony Z2
4. A Prayer Candle, Mt Qingcheng. Chengdu. 30th, Jan 2015. Sony Z2

Please between Canon camera and Nikon camera, which one can I go for as a beginner and what is their difference?
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by OrientalMonk: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Theta1:

Please between Canon camera and Nikon camera, which one can I go for as a beginner and what is their difference?
Ever tried a Google Pixel 3a phone? You are sure to love it. A phone and a super great camera. the guy with the moniker GChux1 has one for sale. I know someone who ditched his DSLR to use that phone and he takes amazing shots with it
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by taiocol: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
OrientalMonk:

Ever tried a Google Pixel 3a phone? You are sure to love it. A phone and a super great camera. the guy with the moniker GChux1 has one for sale. I know someone who ditched his DSLR to use that phone and he takes amazing shots with it

You have the person Ig handle
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by OrientalMonk: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
taiocol:

You have the person Ig handle
Ummm no. But check him out here https://www.nairaland.com/5389487/mint-google-pixel-3a-sale
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Theta1: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
OrientalMonk:

Thanks for your comment and reply but I need a camera and not a phone-like camera.

Either Canon or Nikon?
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by SmooshCHN: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Theta1:

Hy. You can go for any brand of camera. Sony, Canon, Nikon are all the same. Of course it's a different ballgame when you're discussing their advantages and disadvantages and how money comes into play when you're selecting a camera. If you can afford it, go for Sony. You'll get value for money because they are great for pictures and videos and are excellent at low light. It's more of the total package. If you're really into videos, I'll recommend Sony and Canon over Nikons. However, Nikon have really affordable cameras for pictures. They are not so great for video because of how difficult their video autofocus system is (this has nothing to do with pictures).

Cameras of 10yrs ago cannot be compared to mobile phones of 2019. They'll win 9/10 times in the hands of a professional.

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by flex12(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2019
Used and in good working condition nikon d5000 for sale with 18-55 lens

Price N65,000 non negotiable

Call/whatsapp 08038225277
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Lexx55: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
SmooshCHN:
All monochrome wink All Mobile pictures.
Am currently studying political science but whenever i see fresh shot mehn I gush...
Your monochrome shots are a beauty.....
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Lexx55: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Anyone with links to threads for beginner or aspiring photographers?
Please drop them, I'd greatly appreciate
Thanks
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Timagex(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
omohayek:
For some reason there just aren't that many avid photographers on Nairaland. That you own a D600 suggests you're among the more serious hobbyists on the forum; what lenses do you have to use with it? I ask as I'm a Nikon user myself.
. We are here. I also use a nikon. An old one by the way...what do you shoot with? cool
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Timagex(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Hy. You can go for any brand of camera. Sony, Canon, Nikon are all the same. Of course it's a different ballgame when you're discussing their advantages and disadvantages and how money comes into play when you're selecting a camera. If you can afford it, go for Sony. You'll get value for money because they are great for pictures and videos and are excellent at low light. It's more of the total package. If you're really into videos, I'll recommend Sony and Canon over Nikons. However, Nikon have really affordable cameras for pictures. They are not so great for video because of how difficult their video autofocus system is (this has nothing to do with pictures).

Cameras of 10yrs ago cannot be compared to mobile phones of 2019. They'll win 9/10 times in the hands of a professional.
. True! True!! True!!! I'm a living testimony. Check @nature_with_nikon and @timagex photography. Most of those shots were shot on nikon d40x...
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by omohayek: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2019
Timagex:
. We are here. I also use a nikon. An old one by the way...what do you shoot with? cool
I have a D810, though it hardly gets much use nowadays, as I have very little free time anymore ...
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Timagex(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2019
omohayek:

I have a D810, though it hardly gets much use nowadays, as I have very little free time anymore ...
ehn? shocked shocked d810? shocked shocked cool honoured to meet you sir... cheesy
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by IAmSkinny: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Timagex:
ehn? shocked shocked d810? shocked shocked cool honoured to meet you sir... cheesy
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by manitoba(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2019
SirBigH:
More...
Nice job .

I love capturing landscapes and Nature a lot with my phone.

I hope to get a Pro camera soon too.

Welldone
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Piece
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by delishpot: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Barbedwire:

Pls sir I really need help. All what I put up there is the truth. I'm pls down for now

Barbedwire, I am not angry or doubting you. The issue is the person helping me to send money determines when they can afford to transfer from their purse until I refund them their money. So if I ask and they say sorry nro, I cant transfer now cos I gat some things to spend on, I have to wait.

That is the issue. I would never insult or be angry at someone looking for help. I cant do much at the moment.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Never easy

1 Like

Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by delishpot: 1:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Barbedwire:

Thank you sir. At least I'm happy to hear from you since you were not online all these days. I was skeptical about asking you for help before but I'm thankful that my doubt was cleared now. I'll have to manage till God surprises me sir. It's not easy but I pray God blesses us all. God bless you and replenish all you've given out.

Its all good bro. God will do it believe it.
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 04, 2021
Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by BUCHOX: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
We can collabo if need be its a win win thing.

Meanwhile check out my work

https://www.nairaland.com/6410523/awesome-digital-art-creations

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hakeemeffect: Advanced Nollywood Special Makeup Effect [ Graphic Images] / Newly Employed Security Draws Eyes On £740,000 1931 Painting In Russia(Pics) / Using Liquid Latex to Create Realistic Wounds and Skin Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.